TDS

What are you listening to now

Just now, laripu said:

That sounds like how they talk in Maine. Tree butcher, for logger.

Very appropriate!  I had a friend in the army from maine. His address was the same as everybody else there at the time: Rural Route 1. 

His name was burpee but I used to call him fart blossom.

This song is tenderly dedicated to BigTex with XXOO's

20 hours ago, TDS said:

I was a wood butcher before I retired.  What's your occupation?

I work in roofing. but yeah paslode , they break down quick and no one works on them. I like senco air max and makita's . Air max out performs all if you ask me, but they weigh more

I try and buy into dewalt or makita.... try

10 minutes ago, rrober49 said:

I work in roofing. but yeah paslode , they break down quick and no one works on them. I like senco air max and makita's . Air max out performs all if you ask me, but they weigh more

I try and buy into dewalt or makita.... try

I've done my share of roofing.  It ain't for sissies. Have you ever shopped at Harbour frieght?

You would not believe the low prices for tools there. If you need a tool and can't afford it at the time, their nailers ain't bad. They are guaranteed for life and they stand by their guarantee. The fasteners are cheap, too. 

Check it out and let me know what you think. 

www.harbourfrieght.com

11 minutes ago, TDS said:

I've done my share of roofing.  It ain't for sissies. Have you ever shopped at Harbour frieght?

You would not believe the low prices for tools there. If you need a tool and can't afford it at the time, their nailers ain't bad. They are guaranteed for life and they stand by their guarantee. The fasteners are cheap, too. 

www.harbourfrieght.com

https://www.harborfreight.com/catalogsearch/result/index/?dir=asc&order=EAScore%2Cf%2CEAFeatured+Weight%2Cf%2CSale+Rank%2Cf&q=air+nailers

28 minutes ago, TDS said:

www.harbourfrieght.com

I buy many hand tools hammers and such, but having a power tool give out on you right in the middle of a project is hell, so it has to be something that is not used more then once or so a year. The life time thing looks good until you place value on the time returning it 

I have a 15 year old dewalt wurmdrive that has rolled off the roof more times then I care to count rain snow dirt and everything else                                                                    

ever a store that has givin me a itch to buy a tool i just dont need but i can afford..... harbor freight, I leave my bank card at home and put 40 bucks cash in my pocket before I go there

Sooner or later someone is bound to post this one.  So it might as well be me.

8 hours ago, rrober49 said:

So I choose to listen to what somebody else listens to before I play one of my own 

I tried but the girls were so hot I jerked off in ejaculated in about three seconds 

Whiskey is evil    I love a bourbon old-fashioned 

1 hour ago, Five By Five said:

I tried but the girls were so hot I jerked off in ejaculated in about three seconds

TMI. 😨😝

2 hours ago, Five By Five said:

no more music for you 

13 hours ago, Five By Five said:

Whiskey is evil    I love a bourbon old-fashioned 

Ewwwww!

5 hours ago, TDS said:

your kung fu is strong. but do you missing persons ?