Jump to content

Kavanaugh Is Another Bill Cosby


Recommended Posts

The pattern is there! Multiple women with stories of women being drugged and raped!

 

It amazes me the people that Trump promotes and takes up for, like Roy Moore in Alabama! Now this rapist Kavanaugh!


Trump never takes up for women. Hope it bites his party in the midterms.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

The pattern is there! Multiple women with stories of women being drugged and raped!

 

It amazes me the people that Trump promotes and takes up for, like Roy Moore in Alabama! Now this rapist Kavanaugh!


Trump never takes up for women. Hope it bites his party in the midterms.

Bull spit. Cosby was an artist, Kavanaugh was always Kavanaugh work, play, private, social, as he believes in reality same as you but with a separate point of view as living simultaneously here.

 

You give away who you are, by what you won't accept about yourself.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Bill Cosby was a very entertaining comedian for many years. He even did a gig on PBS kid's show. Kavanaugh is not entertaining.

Exactly. Cosby was always sending a message, Kavanaugh was protecting the meaning of vocabulary used by media messengers. that copyright, patent, trademark things anyone using the message has to pay royalty their loyalty to follow the ideas set on stage to stage society by rule of law context intelelctually comparing kinetic content never duplicated now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Bill Cosby was a very entertaining comedian for many years. He even did a gig on PBS kid's show. Kavanaugh is not entertaining.

 

But they are both serial rapists who drugged their victims.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Duck615 said:

Do you have proof he is a serial rapist wilyboy the liberal shill?

 

The preponderance of evidence and all of these victims with similar stories is proof.

 

YOU LOSE!

 

Sucks to be a Republican right now!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WillFranklin said:

 

The preponderance of evidence and all of these victims with similar stories is proof.

 

YOU LOSE!

 

Sucks to be a Republican right now!

so you don't have proof... it is just your opinion!!!

Keep lying and crying like the typical liberal shill you are!!!

Liberal shills like you willyboy, do not believe in the rule of law or the fact that people are innocent until PROVEN guilty!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Duck615 said:

so you don't have proof... it is just your opinion!!!

Keep lying and crying like the typical liberal shill you are!!!

Liberal shills like you willyboy, do not believe in the rule of law or the fact that people are innocent until PROVEN guilty!!!

 

The preponderance of evidence and all of these victims with similar stories is proof.

 

YOU LOSE!

 

Sucks to be a Republican right now!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

 

The preponderance of evidence and all of these victims with similar stories is proof.

 

YOU LOSE!

 

Sucks to be a Republican right now!

A developed mind doesn't use the brain they were conceived with to navigate life as one of a kind. Instead they do everything possible to appear as one soul thought between a cast of people acting larger than personally here as biolotically eternally separated now.
 

4 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

Kavanaugh = Cosby!

Both railroaded for not complying with globalism.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...