Sign in to follow this  
Yukon

EQUALITY

On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 6:08 PM, Libswatter said:

I'm a WASP......and you are a degenerate idiot. A true, despicable, human trash racist. Not like the others here who are just called racists because the ignorant liberals have nothing else to say.

Actually in your case the acronym stands for W (white) A (ass) S (stupid) P (prick)

On 9/6/2018 at 5:50 PM, Yukon said:

Do you believe, deep down in your heart, in your soul,  that all men are equal ? Are the Jews, Muslims, Negros, Asians, Spics, etc, etc equal to the us WASPs (W hite A nglo S axon P rotestant) ? 

I believe we are superior and we always have been, but we extend the right of life, liberty, and happiness to our inferiors because of our generosity.

Please extend your thoughts in a polite way.

Thank you,
(I am the) Yukon (man)

Incomplete projections ^^^^^ used to create organized chaos within orchestrated doubts about the self evident way life is limited to perpetual balancing total sum of details never duplicated twice.

2 hours ago, Yukon said:

Actually in your case the acronym stands for W (white) A (ass) S (stupid) P (prick)

9/20/18........is the internet slower up there?

On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 10:53 AM, XavierOnassis said:

So you are a Nazi and think Hitler was the greatest man in history.

If Hitler was so great, how was it that he lost WWII and millions of his superior people died?

Yes. I am a NAZI and I am proud of it. We never lost WWII. You cant defeat an idea. We shall rise and rise soon. America and her allies are on the verge of collapse due to the insane political correctness that has been swallowed by them. Women are equal. the negro rules your sport, and your media is controlled by the Jew ?

The white American sits on his fat ass drinking cheap swill, eating greasy hamburgers and your arteries swell your teeth rot, you wont even offer your people Medicare yet you freely hospitalize the trash Negros of your country. Defeat is yours, VICTORY will be ours !!!

Deutchland ubber alles !

HEIL  Hitler !!!!

6 hours ago, Yukon said:

Yes. I am a NAZI and I am proud of it. We never lost WWII. You cant defeat an idea. We shall rise and rise soon. America and her allies are on the verge of collapse due to the insane political correctness that has been swallowed by them. Women are equal. the negro rules your sport, and your media is controlled by the Jew ?

The white American sits on his fat ass drinking cheap swill, eating greasy hamburgers and your arteries swell your teeth rot, you wont even offer your people Medicare yet you freely hospitalize the trash Negros of your country. Defeat is yours, VICTORY will be ours !!!

Deutchland ubber alles !

HEIL  Hitler !!!!

People can doubt physical absolutes and your mental stupidity says nobody can defeat an idea that doesn't exist until hyperbole makes it a talking point argued ancestrally as everyone projects life being larger than eternally sorted out while only existing as eternally sorted out.

paradox is as tough to defeat as a pair of socs.