You could always get some of your business from corrupt Google. The Democrats and Google steal any information about you from your phone, and they know

most things about you. 

I remember how poor the economy was when Obama, and the Democrats had sole control of the House, and Senate, and how back then

it was hard for Americans to find a job, and how many workers got laid off from there jobs while Obama was in office?

How many American workers were afraid of losing their jobs? No job security! Unemployment rose dramatically. Food Stamps, and Welfare rose

dramatically! All under thee Obama and the Democrats administrations. 

How many more jobs are out in America today? How many Americans are afraid of loosing their jobs now?

Are people on Welfare, and Food Stamps getting declining or going up?

I implore you to not look at your television or on a political website for your answer to these questions, but simply to think logically for yourself please?

• 3 weeks later...

Tramp should definitely bring back all those high paying production jobs that went to China. You know the ones I'm referring to, those manufacturing jobs where products are made for America's number one retail store, coast to coast: 'The Dollar Store'

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/2/2018 at 1:02 AM, Abracadabra said:

You could always get some of your business from corrupt Google. The Democrats and Google steal any information about you from your phone, and they know

most things about you. 

I remember how poor the economy was when Obama, and the Democrats had sole control of the House, and Senate, and how back then

it was hard for Americans to find a job, and how many workers got laid off from there jobs while Obama was in office?

How many American workers were afraid of losing their jobs? No job security! Unemployment rose dramatically. Food Stamps, and Welfare rose

How many more jobs are out in America today? How many Americans are afraid of loosing their jobs now?

I implore you to not look at your television or on a political website for your answer to these questions, but simply to think logically for yourself please?

Hi. I really agree with you. The political situation is worse and the ignorance of a lot of people make this situation to became an apocalyptic story. I have my own story: Last year I loose my job and I couldn't pay for my house...it was awfully. I lived for some weeks at my best friend and he helped me to find a great site  https://www.vocationaltraininghq.com/jobs-that-pay-well-no-degree-required/ that provides a lot of information for people who want to change their jobs and to earn good money from home. In this article i found out what kind of work can I do, and now I'm feeling glad at my new job .

• 4 months later...

You can try working with instaforex company founded by Ildar Sharipov It's a great platform providing cryptocurrency mining, indexing and trading services and also sports betting. I've been working with this company for quite a while and can say for sure it's one of the most professional and reliable. 

• 4 months later...
On 9/1/2018 at 3:02 PM, Abracadabra said:

most things about you. 

absolute nonsense. After the Great Recession in 2008 the job rate showed steady increases which were in fact greater during the Obama Administration. Trump did zero for job creation. Name a Trump policy you think created more jobs. You can believe me or you can go to the BLS yourself and take a look. 

On 2/12/2019 at 5:42 PM, annLee said:

Job in USA is at an all time low

Much of it has to be boiled down to a president who was asleep or incapable when the evidence showed that the Corona Virus spread was going to hit the US and the rest of the world way back in January. The Trump Administration rejected US manufacturer's request to stand up and make PPE, yes something so simple that could have made a world of difference from the start. Any expert in Global economics could have told you that the world would be depleted of a series of raw materials required for important medicines, needles, syringes, you name it due to the problems with the Global production pipelines. From the start the President should have taken charge to develop a clear and decisive strategy to fight this pandemic which should have included harnessing US production of sorely required PPE, honest and frank messaging by Qualified Epidemiologist, as well as skilled Economist. It is clearly mystifying how screwed up the Trump administration handled this among many many other things, the list is far too long to even rattle off in countless posts. Trump's own niece Mary Trump said it best, and I quote, "the day Donald Trump was elected was the worst day of my life. I could not believe the American people had let this happen." 

• Upvote 1
  • 2 months later...

I totally agree with you my friend, everything changed and now it is easier to be honest. When Obama was president I could not find any job and I was needed to move to Italy to take care of old people and there I had better salary than in US, that is a disaster for me. Now I had the opportunity to finish classes at https://www.vocationaltraininghq.com/how-to-become/home-health-aide/ and to start to work as home health aide. I have a very good salary, good graphics and I am very thankful for my life.

1 minute ago, VictorMet7 said:

I totally agree with you my friend, everything changed and now it is easier to be honest. When Obama was president I could not find any job and I was needed to move to Italy to take care of old people and there I had better salary than in US, that is a disaster for me. Now I had the opportunity to finish classes at https://www.vocationaltraininghq.com/how-to-become/home-health-aide/ and to start to work as home health aide. I have a very good salary, good graphics and I am very thankful for my life.

Hmm way to advertise. 
scam much ? 

• 2 weeks later...

Actually i have to admit that in general everything related to any jobs in US right now have hit rock bottom to be honest. In the past 2 years the salaries even for the programmers went down for more than 20%. And the requirments for any programmer are incredibly high. Even for an unexperienced young guy that just graduated from the university or college, almost any company want them to have at least 4 years of experience. How is it even possible? And now, if you get a ccnp certification then you get a big advantage. And most of the companies redirect you to https://www.spotoclub.com/ for the courses to be taken before the ccnp exam.