Sign in to follow this  
personreal

Nice Music Thread

Steven Tyler goes Country

(progs have to be careful here...cause everybody knows country music is for hillbillies)   Right?   :)

5 minutes ago, personreal said:

Steven Tyler goes Country

(progs have to be careful here...cause everybody knows country music is for hillbillies)   Right?   :)

I listen to at least one Bob Dylan album a day.

Today...I listen to Modern Times as I worked in my garage.

Here is a song from Self Portrait that actually 'charted' in Malaysia and several EURO countries.

To really get the jist of it you would have to understand the story behind it and know where it fits in on Self Portrait  

Self Portrait was three different albums (three recording sessions in different places and years apart in time) and some miscellaneous songs thrown in...it is only for hardcore Bobcats.

14 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

I listen to at least one Bob Dylan album a day.

Today...I listen to Modern Times as I worked in my garage.

Here is a song from Self Portrait that actually 'charted' in Malaysia and several EURO countries.

To really get the jist of it you would have to understand the story behind it and know where it fits in on Self Portrait  

Self Portrait was three different albums (three recording sessions in different places and years apart in time) and some miscellaneous songs thrown in...it is only for hardcore Bobcats.

I love the music Mark Knopfler made with Dylan. I saw Dire Straits at The Tower Theater when they first came...wasn't a very good show. Bob was made for Mark.

This is a sad rendition of Bobs song w/ Mark on geeTAR.
Rewritten with Bobs permission after a school shooting took 17 livies.

When the Mrs and I have guests at the house We always have plenty of food, and fun planned. This years costume only Halloween party will be no exception, as the evening progresses we always get the party started doing the Mamba together with a special song that we practice at until it is a passionate perfection,this year will be no exception and at this party the song is going to be:

12 minutes ago, personreal said:

bump

Five should really see a psychiatrist.. I hear he is reseraching Rush Limbaughs affect on relations with Antarctica and the science community.. They love Rush down there .. Rush heard there was enough coal down there to power humanity to 18 Billion souls for a 1000 years..Everyone will have to scrub the coal with brushes to bless it