Jump to content

MAGA


Recommended Posts

people often wonder just what does maga mean

well, it really isn't that hard to define, alls you have to do is watch what trump is doing and the direction the country is going

first...he defeeted Hillary....not sure she had any feet to begin with, the bitch couldn't seem to stay upright to save her life...

second, every American got a pay raise in the form of a tax break

thirdly, the meltdown of leftist media is just a beaut to see

fourth...the Russian collusion investigation is outing the Obama doj piece of sh it traitors for who they are...including john mccain

many in the fbi have been fired and will soon be indicted for their treason against the nation...mccain wont....because

fifth...trump killed john mccain…..long live the Donald...……….

 

John McCain: I gave Russia blackmail dossier on Trump to FBI

By Jamie Schram

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

MAGA....you're right

 

"Many Are Getting Arrested" as always with the Crime Party/gop

 

Comparing scandals by party

Just glancing at the chart above, it’s pretty clear which administrations are the most criminal, but let’s roll up the data anyway.

EXECUTIVE BRANCH CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES BY PARTY SINCE 1968
ADMINISTRATION

TOTAL YEARS

IN OFFICE

CRIMINAL

INDICTMENTS

CRIMINAL

CONVICTIONS

PRISON

SENTENCES

DEMOCRATIC 20 3 1 1
REPUBLICAN 28 120 89 34

Some might try to argue that this unfairly penalizes Republican administrations because GOP administrations held office for eight more years than Democratic administrations during this time period. The huge gap between the numbers shows how ridiculous that is, but even so, let’s get the averages per year of combined administrations:

AVERAGE EXECUTIVE BRANCH CRIMINAL ACTIONS BY YEAR SINCE 1968
ADMINISTRATION

AVERAGE #

INDICTMENTS

PER YEAR

AVERAGE #

CONVICTIONS

PER YEAR

AVERAGE #

IMPRISONMENTS

PER YEAR

DEMOCRATIC 0.15 0.05 0.05
REPUBLICAN 4.29 3.18 1.21

 

 

Even when we standardize it by getting annual averages, GOP administrations still have 29 times more indictments, 64 times more convictions, and 24 times more prison sentences. 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, benson13 said:

MAGA....you're right

 

"Many Are Getting Arrested" as always with the Crime Party/gop

 

Comparing scandals by party

Just glancing at the chart above, it’s pretty clear which administrations are the most criminal, but let’s roll up the data anyway.

EXECUTIVE BRANCH CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES BY PARTY SINCE 1968
ADMINISTRATION

TOTAL YEARS

IN OFFICE

CRIMINAL

INDICTMENTS

CRIMINAL

CONVICTIONS

PRISON

SENTENCES

DEMOCRATIC 20 3 1 1
REPUBLICAN 28 120 89 34

Some might try to argue that this unfairly penalizes Republican administrations because GOP administrations held office for eight more years than Democratic administrations during this time period. The huge gap between the numbers shows how ridiculous that is, but even so, let’s get the averages per year of combined administrations:

AVERAGE EXECUTIVE BRANCH CRIMINAL ACTIONS BY YEAR SINCE 1968
ADMINISTRATION

AVERAGE #

INDICTMENTS

PER YEAR

AVERAGE #

CONVICTIONS

PER YEAR

AVERAGE #

IMPRISONMENTS

PER YEAR

DEMOCRATIC 0.15 0.05 0.05
REPUBLICAN 4.29 3.18 1.21

 

 

Even when we standardize it by getting annual averages, GOP administrations still have 29 times more indictments, 64 times more convictions, and 24 times more prison sentences. 

 

 

 

lol..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

you're right!!

 

"Democrats and no longer compatible with the republiKLAN system of government"

 

 

Even when we standardize it by getting annual averages, GOP administrations still have 29 times more indictments, 64 times more convictions, and 24 times more prison sentences. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 William K. Rashbaum / New York Times:

Manhattan D.A. Eyes Criminal Charges Against Trump Organization  —  The Manhattan district attorney's office is considering pursuing criminal charges against the Trump Organization and two senior company officials in connection with Michael D. Cohen's hush money payment to an adult film actress …
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, benson13 said:

 William K. Rashbaum / New York Times:

Manhattan D.A. Eyes Criminal Charges Against Trump Organization  —  The Manhattan district attorney's office is considering pursuing criminal charges against the Trump Organization and two senior company officials in connection with Michael D. Cohen's hush money payment to an adult film actress …

so? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

White House blocks bill that would protect elections  —  WASHINGTON — A bill that would have significantly bolstered the nation's defenses against electoral interference has been held up in the  —  Senate at the behest of the White House, which opposed the proposed legislation, according to congressional sources.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Are we great yet?

No.

Are we great yet?

No.

Are we great yet?

No.

Are we even getting greater yet? Isn't all this drama provoked by stupid daily lies and twitters actually PREVENTING us from becoming great?

How is putting a pro-polluter like Scott Pruitt and his successor, a filthy rich dingbat Betsy DeVos or a corporate scammer like Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross likely to make us greater?

 

Pruitt wants to permit more contamination of waterways and the atmosphere: hiw will this make us greater?

 

DeVos wants to force students scammed by for-profit bogus universities to pay for the huge debts they were saddled with for useless degrees. How will that make us greater?
 

Ross engages in illegal insider trading, making investing much more risky for investors. How can that make this country greater?

 

Would the $30K dining room set Ben Carson eaned make us greater? How, pray tell?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Isn't all this drama provoked by stupid daily lies and twitters actually PREVENTING us from becoming great?

 

So, go suicide yourself and take the REST OF YOUR ILK WITH YOU because YOU SHI'TSTAINS are the one PREVENTING IT FROM HAPPENING!!

 

Oops.

 

You once AGAIN, exposed who the REAL culprits are and it is YOU!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, MidnightMax said:

 

So, go suicide yourself and take the REST OF YOUR ILK WITH YOU because YOU SHI'TSTAINS are the one PREVENTING IT FROM HAPPENING!!

 

Oops.

 

You once AGAIN, exposed who the REAL culprits are and it is YOU!

You are the sh!ttiest stain of all, Maxipad.  Liberals did not appoint vampires like Pruitt, DeVos, Ross and Carson to the President's cabinet. Three of these four horrible people are still in positions of power, each striving to make this country LESS GREAT.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...