Jump to content

Why Did Bluenami Get Banned From That Other Forum?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, personreal said:

Cause he's STUPID...that's why.

 

That other forum was not willing to put up with his stupidity...so they banned his stupid a**.   LOL

 

:)

Think I'm kidding you guys?

 

Bluenami just posted this on another thread...

 

"How is the intent not the same?  Speech = here is my opinion.  You're stupid = I want to hurt you.  Swinging bike lock = I want to hurt you.  The only difference in the latter two is the effect, but the intent is the same."

 

Now you know why I started this thread.   :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, personreal said:

Cause he's STUPID...that's why.

 

That other forum was not willing to put up with his stupidity...so they banned his stupid a**.   LOL

 

:)

Geez. Nothing at Breitfart?

 

Check out the pinned thread over at that site. That tells you everything you need to know. Btw, your dumb ass would fit right in

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, personreal said:

Think I'm kidding you guys?

 

Bluenami just posted this on another thread...

 

"How is the intent not the same?  Speech = here is my opinion.  You're stupid = I want to hurt you.  Swinging bike lock = I want to hurt you.  The only difference in the latter two is the effect, but the intent is the same."

 

Now you know why I started this thread.   :)

 

And what's the problem?

 

What is the difference between insult and assault?  I'm not referring to playful insults, but the real deal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Zaro said:

Geez. Nothing at Breitfart?

 

Check out the pinned thread over at that site. That tells you everything you need to know. Btw, your dumb ass would fit right in

Oh boy...the stupid people are a tag-team too.   LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Bluenami said:

 

And what's the problem?

 

What is the difference between insult and assault?  I'm not referring to playful insults, but the real deal.

The difference is BLOOD!

 

You could kill a person hitting them in the head with a bike lock on the end of a chain.

 

Do you know what "MILF" means?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, personreal said:

The difference is BLOOD!

 

You could kill a person hitting them in the head with a bike lock on the end of a chain.

 

 

 

So all assaults must draw blood?  What about bruises?  Red marks?  What if there is no mark?  Is that assault?  Can you beat the sh!t out of someone so long as you don't leave evidence?  Is that what you're arguing?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bluenami said:

 

So all assaults must draw blood?  What about bruises?  Red marks?  What if there is no mark?  Is that assault?  Can you beat the sh!t out of someone so long as you don't leave evidence?  Is that what you're arguing?

Damn yer stupid!

 

Using ANY physical force against someone is assault, unless yer defending yerself.  

 

Please keep posting stupid.   :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, personreal said:

Damn yer stupid!

 

Using ANY physical force against someone is assault, unless yer defending yerself.  

 

Please keep posting stupid.   :)

Where is your sidekick? The duckfugg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Zaro said:

"The FBI hid a mole in the Trump campaign"  lol

Yes...if it wasn't a mole they would have told Trump they were there to guard against something.

 

Did they put an undercover FBI agent in Hillary's campaign...Nope!

 

In fact the FBI helped Hillary pay for the dossier.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, personreal said:

The difference is BLOOD!

 

You could kill a person hitting them in the head with a bike lock on the end of a chain.

 

 

 

You must not have done well with the ladies because if you had, you would have invariably discovered that verbal abuse is worse than physical.

 

And along those lines, in some states you can serve more time for threatening someone than for actually kicking their ass.  I know of a guy who served 10 years for "terroristic threats" against his wife.  It's better to go ahead and swing the lock than to threaten to swing the lock.

 

A terroristic threat is a threat to commit a crime of violence or a threat to cause bodily injury to another person and terrorization as the result of the proscribed conduct.[1] Several U.S. states have enacted statutes which impose criminal liability for "terroristic threatening" or "making a terroristic threat."[2]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, personreal said:

That other forum was not willing to put up with his stupidity...so they banned his stupid a**.   LOL

 

Well than...he is in the right place !

 

7 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Take a nap, pops

 

Please stop using my material !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, personreal said:

Yes...if it wasn't a mole they would have told Trump they were there to guard against something.

 

Did they put an undercover FBI agent in Hillary's campaign...Nope!

 

In fact the FBI helped Hillary pay for the dossier.

Don't bother me with your conspiracy crap. Take a nap

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bluenami said:

 

You must not have done well with the ladies because if you had, you would have invariably discovered that verbal abuse is worse than physical.

 

And along those lines, in some states you can serve more time for threatening someone than for actually kicking their ass.  I know of a guy who served 10 years for "terroristic threats" against his wife.  It's better to go ahead and swing the lock than to threaten to swing the lock.

 

A terroristic threat is a threat to commit a crime of violence or a threat to cause bodily injury to another person and terrorization as the result of the proscribed conduct.[1] Several U.S. states have enacted statutes which impose criminal liability for "terroristic threatening" or "making a terroristic threat."[2]

"You must not have done well with the ladies because if you had, you would have invariably discovered that verbal abuse is worse than physical."

 

I've noticed in yer last couple of posts that yer adjusting yer rhetoric now.   

 

You said insults...now you've changed it to verbal abuse against a women.  And you insulted me while you were at it.

 

Just so you know...both verbal and physical ABUSE is bad, whether against a woman or a man.  But you chose to play the "woman card" to give yerself some cover while you backed away from yer original claims of "insult = asault".  

 

Yer getting dumber and more intellectually dishonest with every post.

 

But I'll be OK cause I know yer just STUPID!   :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...