If you can't beat em, ban em!

They tried everything at conservative hangout innocently named The Political Forums:  They called me dumb, but that didn't work.  So they tried calling me stupid, but perplexingly that also had no effect.  So they thought, "What are we going to do with this guy?"  So they dug deep and called me a moron, but even that availed not.  Seeing that they couldn't daunt me with schoolgirl tactics, Pork Chop and crew banned me.  LOL

If you can't win the chess game, just shoot the other guy and claim victory!

So I created a new account and invited Pork Chop and the nutless nitwits to come where their motherator cannot protect them.

Come on Pork Chop!

If anyone has an account there, go tell Pork Chop I'm calling him out of his safe space.  His mommy won't let me talk to him anymore.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Bluenami said:

They tried everything at conservative hangout innocently named The Political Forums:  They called me dumb, but that didn't work.  So they tried calling me stupid, but perplexingly that also had no effect.  So they thought, "What are we going to do with this guy?"  So they dug deep and called me a moron, but even that availed not.  Seeing that they couldn't daunt me with schoolgirl tactics, Pork Chop and crew banned me.  LOL

So I created a new account and invited Pork Chop and the nutless nitwits to come where their motherator cannot protect them.

Come on Pork Chop!

If anyone has an account there, go tell Pork Chop I'm calling him out of his safe space.  His mommy won't let me talk to him anymore.

Where is “there”?

5 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Is tarheel and chickie in there?    How about annoyedlib?

No idea.  I was only there for a couple weeks (about the same time I've been here) and I only checked in every couple days since I oscillated between feeling justified in fighting ignorance and feeling guilty as if I were persecuting the mentally handicapped by busting up their safe space. 

I honestly didn't know it was a conservative hangout because the name is neutral: The Politics Forums.  It should be renamed: The conservative safe space.

From what I can tell, the site is a handful of old guys mad at the world high-fiving each other for spewing vitriol all day against a common enemy.  Robert is the only liberal and probably the only reason he hasn't been banned is he let's the name-calling get the better of him and backs off.  Just imagine Ducky, Golfboy, 123, BIGTEX, and you being the only liberal.  That's how it is.

41 minutes ago, Bluenami said:

Come on Pork Chop!

Stop whining.

I'll bet the rest of the story would explain why they sacked you.

The fact that you posted about it here explains a lot.   

Just now, personreal said:

Stop whining.

I'll bet the rest of the story would explain why they sacked you.

The fact that you posted about it here explains a lot.   

Go look.  They called me names and I said thank you.  I broke no rules and the reason for my being banned was: none.

1 minute ago, personreal said:

Now tell us about the leftist Antifa.

They physically attack people because they don't agree with them.

You do the same.  Every time you resort to name calling instead of intelligently embracing the topic, you've sh!t on the chess board and claimed victory.  There is no difference in swinging a bike lock.

42 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

I hung out there a few times but never gained interest

You sound like a good candidate for a liberal moderator here

teacher (der fuhror of NHB) was always banned on forums.. That is why he took this one over..  It is up to him if he wants to ban himself

Moderators are never moderate (adjective) and never moderate (verb), but escalate.  They should be called escalators LOL

I'd make a good mod because I'd try to talk people into acting reasonably (moderate the situation).  Banning should be like shooting someone and reserved for when no other options exist.

6 minutes ago, Bluenami said:

You do the same.  Every time you resort to name calling instead of intelligently embracing the topic, you've sh!t on the chess board and claimed victory.  There is no difference in swinging a bike lock.

I think I now know why you were banned.

Yer a clueless pawn.  

"There is no difference in swinging a bike lock."

Thanx for showing the forum just how stupid you really are...it was probably yer stupidity that got you banned from that other site.  :)

I think I now know why you were banned.

Yer a clueless pawn.  

"There is no difference in swinging a bike lock."

Thanx for showing the forum just how stupid you really are...it was probably yer stupidity that got you banned from that other site.  :)

^^^^  That is swinging a bike lock.

You can't have an intelligent discussion and have resorted to any physical means at your disposal to hurt me.  Calling me names is an ACT.

3 minutes ago, Bluenami said:

^^^^  That is swinging a bike lock.

You can't have an intelligent discussion and have resorted to any physical means at your disposal to hurt me.  Calling me names is an ACT.

Seek help Whiner.

If you don't know the difference, yer a very immature person.

1 minute ago, Bluenami said:

You can't defeat my arguments, so you resort to throwing mud.  It's the same as swinging bike locks.  You are just as violent as antifa.

Then yer party is violent by yer own definition.

Yer a whiny child.   

19 minutes ago, personreal said:

Now tell us about the leftist Antifa.

They physically attack people because they don't agree with them.

too funny...you claim and imply that Antifa is bad because they( all of them you imply) attack anyone who disagrees with them, and then have a vid of the name caller in chief throwing a ball that knocks down Hillary. do you comprehend at all the meaning of the word "hypocrite"

either you do and don't care or don't either way you are a very funny person, funny meaning odd

Just now, harryramar said:

too funny...you claim and imply that Antifa is bad because they( all of them you imply) attack anyone who disagrees with them, and then have a vid of the name caller in chief throwing a ball that knocks down Hillary. do you comprehend at all the meaning of the word "hypocrite"

either you do and don't care or don't either way you are a very funny person, funny meaning odd

Are you nami's stupid partner?

Yer comparing a gif to actually hitting someone with a bike lock?

Thanx for exposing yer stunted mental lack of awareness.  

Are you nami's stupid partner?

Yer comparing a gif to actually hitting someone with a bike lock?

Thanx for exposing yer stunted mental lack of awareness.  

one person hit someone with a bike lock and you claimed that all of the Antifa attack those who disagree with them. your picture of the name calling attacker in chief knocking down Hillary differs only in degree, not in kind. may I suggest you look up " hypocrite" in the dictionary?

the dictionary is a book that lists the definitions of words among other things and it is in alphabetical order to make it easy for you.

Seek help Whiner.

If you don't know the difference, yer a very immature person.

The only difference between you and antifa is you're too old to swing a real lock and have resorted to hurting folks in other ways because you can't compete on a level field.

It's not that the left is inherently more violent (as I myself had previously thought), but that they are typically younger.  The old folks can't get in fist fights anymore, so they hangout online taking swings in lieu of shredding arguments.  Don't attack the issue, but attack the man... that's how the right rolls and I've yet to see an exception.

7 minutes ago, harryramar said:

LOL very good observation!

15 minutes ago, Bluenami said:

Moderators are never moderate (adjective) and never moderate (verb), but escalate.  They should be called escalators LOL

I'd make a good mod because I'd try to talk people into acting reasonably (moderate the situation).  Banning should be like shooting someone and reserved for when no other options exist.

I used to hang out at Hannity.

They used to tolerate Liberals and "conservatives" if they behaved as adults (mostly).

Eventually, the group declined to a small and predictable group, so there were few new ideas.

They changed their format, so I began posting here.