Little League World Series 2018

South Korea(Asia-Pacific) vs Japan on right now...on ABC.

Scroll down slightly to see the current game and the late game for today.

Sunday is the Little League Baseball World Championship...Games to be announced after today's games.  

https://www.littleleague.org/world-series/2018/llbws/tournaments/llb-world-series/

3 minutes ago, personreal said:

Sunday is the Little League Baseball World Championship...Games to be announced after today's games.  

https://www.littleleague.org/world-series/2018/llbws/tournaments/llb-world-series/

These kids are very good!

They never disappoint!  

6 minutes ago, personreal said:

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

Ya' heard about that, huh?

I was just watching it.

I told Lab Rat (my squeeze) that South Korean pitcher is going to make MLB...for a (sic) 12 year old he is whipping that ball.

I'll go back and watch some more in the 7th in unless it's a blow out.

17 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

I was just watching it.

I told Lab Rat (my squeeze) that South Korean pitcher is going to make MLB...for a (sic) 12 year old he is whipping that ball.

Baseball Rock!

7 hours ago, Old Mack said:

I got rid of DirecTV...they had the MLB station and that was really cool...lots of highlights and World Series from years gone by.

I miss it.

if you ever have trouble with direct tv go to their chat room. I used phone and spent w hours on hokd with no results. To make a long story short I went from 60 bucks a months to 30 bucks + plus a 25 dollar credit for the year + free hbo for free 6 months. Plus I didn't have to sign a contract. I just pay them once a month. They can't deduct it for a reoccurring payment. 

The cool part is after you are through negotiating they will email you a transcript of the chat.

Just tell them you want to cancel until they cave. worked for me. 

Never use the phone. I'll bet that if you went to their chat room and talked to them about signing up again  they would give you a new Lamborghini. 

Feedback? 

16 minutes ago, TDS said:

Feedback? 

I have Dish now...and I really like it except my bill went $10 for no reason.

I called them and the guy said a bunch of junk and something about free stuff is free anymore...I said yeah, yeah; I told him I told the guy who signed me up...I don't want anything thats free and he told me my bill would be $64 for 2 years. I changed my payment date so I'll have to wait like 2 months to see what is up.

Next call (if necessary) I will tell them I want $64 or I going to cancel your service. If they tell me well you'll have to pay x amount of $$$ for that I will say never mind than I will call my credit union and cancel all my credit cards. BUT I am enjoy all this political BS tho that is going on. I watch 8 news station and Bloomberg !

44 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

I have Dish now...and I really like it except my bill went $10 for no reason.

I called them and the guy said a bunch of junk and something about free stuff is free anymore...I said yeah, yeah; I told him I told the guy who signed me up...I don't want anything thats free and he told me my bill would be $64 for 2 years. I changed my payment date so I'll have to wait like 2 months to see what is up.

Next call (if necessary) I will tell them I want $64 or I going to cancel your service. If they tell me well you'll have to pay x amount of $$$ for that I will say never mind than I will call my credit union and cancel all my credit cards. BUT I am enjoy all this political BS tho that is going on. I watch 8 news station and Bloomberg !

Good luck. tell them you wan't a transcript of the phone call. Harass them.

17 hours ago, Old Mack said:

I was just watching it.

Yep...their pitcher is amazing.

1 minute ago, Arris said:

That's going to be a good game. Both are very good teams

I agree...I love the Little League World Series.   :)

"LLWS championship game, 3 p.m.: Asia-Pacific vs. West, ABC"

aka: South Korea vs Hawaii   

eastern standard time.