The gop...Always seeking the Uneducated vote

According to Politico, the National Enquirer put Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump on more than 20 of its covers during the 2016 presidential campaign, doling out consistently favorable coverage to the latter both then and now.

DlTkJZOV4AEF8Ko.jpg

The tabloid’s bias is exceedingly clear: National Enquirer chief David Pecker is a known friend of now-President Trump. 

Pecker demonstrated his loyalty when his company, American Media Inc., reportedly bought and spiked a story from a model who says she had an affair with Trump, a somewhat common practice known as “catch and kill.” Trump once publicly opined that the tabloid should’ve received a Pulitzer Prize.

Yet on Thursday, the Wall Street Journal reported that Pecker may plan to turn on Trump since he had been granted immunity by federal prosecutors investigating payments made to two women during Trump’s campaign. Trump’s former personal attorney Michael Cohen had pleaded guilty on Tuesday to eight counts, including two possible campaign finance violations related to the payments. 

According to The Associated Press, Pecker maintains a safe full of documents pertaining to hush money payments and other stories that would be damaging to Trump if they got out. 

44 minutes ago, benson13 said:

The tabloid’s bias is exceedingly clear: National Enquirer chief David Pecker is a known friend of now-President Trump. 

Pecker demonstrated his loyalty when his company, American Media Inc., reportedly bought and spiked a story from a model who says she had an affair with Trump, a somewhat common practice known as “catch and kill.” Trump once publicly opined that the tabloid should’ve received a Pulitzer Prize.

Yet on Thursday, the Wall Street Journal reported that Pecker may plan to turn on Trump since he had been granted immunity by federal prosecutors investigating payments made to two women during Trump’s campaign. Trump’s former personal attorney Michael Cohen had pleaded guilty on Tuesday to eight counts, including two possible campaign finance violations related to the payments. 

According to The Associated Press, Pecker maintains a safe full of documents pertaining to hush money payments and other stories that would be damaging to Trump if they got out. 

I see yer having to respond to yer own still born thread...so I thought I would help you out.  :)

"Republicans are more informed than Democrats according to pew research"

"This year’s results parallel surveys from previous years. so it’s not as though it should have come as an unwelcome surprise to the left-leaning Pew." 

https://medium.com/@bfaa1682/republicans-are-more-informed-than-democrats-according-to-pew-research-8d2dcab9216b

39 minutes ago, personreal said:

I see yer having to respond to yer own still born thread...so I thought I would help you out.  :)

"Republicans are more informed than Democrats according to pew research"

"This year’s results parallel surveys from previous years. so it’s not as though it should have come as an unwelcome surprise to the left-leaning Pew." 

https://medium.com/@bfaa1682/republicans-are-more-informed-than-democrats-according-to-pew-research-8d2dcab9216b

Informed of what?

Where is the link to the pew site?  That's a blog post.

Conservatives are old, and old people watch the news obsessively, so it makes sense they'd be more current on latest developments, but conservatives are NOT more educated.  I need to see the pew data to properly interpret the results.

2 minutes ago, Bluenami said:

Informed of what?

Where is the link to the pew site?  That's a blog post.

Conservatives are old, and old people watch the news obsessively, so it makes sense they'd be more current on latest developments, but conservatives are NOT more educated.  I need to see the pew data to properly interpret the results.

If yer so educated...then look it up.   It's there waiting for you to stop whining and do some adult research.  

No wait!  This is why yer less informed.   Never mind.  :)

4 minutes ago, Bluenami said:

I did and I couldn't find anything but blog posts.  Pew mentions nothing about it.

Thanx for making my point.   :)

http://www.people-press.org/2012/04/11/what-the-public-knows-about-the-political-parties/#partisan-differences-in-knowledge

"The Pew survey adds to a wave of surveys and studies showing that GOP-sympathizers are better informed, more intellectually consistent, more open-minded, more empathetic and more receptive to criticism than their fellow Americans who support the Democratic Party."

http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/22/science-say-gop-voters-better-informed-open-minded/

4 minutes ago, personreal said:

I saw that one, but it's 6 years old... and it's just 1000 people.  I thought you had something current (and bigger).  Anyway, you brag this???

About seven-in-ten (71%) know that the Republican Party is considered to be the more conservative party. 

While 67% correctly identify the Democratic Party as more supportive of raising taxes on higher-income people to reduce the budget deficit, far fewer (53%) identify the Republican Party as more in favor of reducing the size and scope of government.

Overall, 85% of the public knows that Reagan was a Republican, while virtually the same percentage (84%) knows that Clinton is a Democrat.

Roughly six-in-ten (58%) know that Franklin Roosevelt was a Democrat, while 55% correctly identify Abraham Lincoln as a Republican.

Nearly seven-in-ten respondents (68%) correctly said that the initials “G-O-P” are usually associated with the Republican Party. And 65% correctly noted that the Democratic Party uses the donkey as its mascot or symbol.

Republicans also are 21 percentage points more likely than Democrats to know that the GOP is more supportive of drilling for oil in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.

4 minutes ago, personreal said:

"The Pew survey adds to a wave of surveys and studies showing that GOP-sympathizers are better informed, more intellectually consistent, more open-minded, more empathetic and more receptive to criticism than their fellow Americans who support the Democratic Party."

http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/22/science-say-gop-voters-better-informed-open-minded/

That's just BS commentary by the dailycaller.  A larger Pew research refutes all of it.

2_6.png

http://www.people-press.org/2018/03/20/1-trends-in-party-affiliation-among-demographic-groups/

MARCH 20, 2018

based on more than 10,000 interviews of registered voters conducted by Pew Research Center in 2017

republiKlan TrailerTrash

bigsky

who the fu ck cares about lennin? that fu cking mccain is getting his ass kicked by colon cancer...….that is all that really matters.....I like to think of the palin family during this time...and how deserving mccain is of this end...

5 minutes ago, Bluenami said:

I saw that one, but it's 6 years old... and it's just 1000 people.  I thought you had something current (and bigger).  Anyway, you brag this???

About seven-in-ten (71%) know that the Republican Party is considered to be the more conservative party. 

While 67% correctly identify the Democratic Party as more supportive of raising taxes on higher-income people to reduce the budget deficit, far fewer (53%) identify the Republican Party as more in favor of reducing the size and scope of government.

Overall, 85% of the public knows that Reagan was a Republican, while virtually the same percentage (84%) knows that Clinton is a Democrat.

Roughly six-in-ten (58%) know that Franklin Roosevelt was a Democrat, while 55% correctly identify Abraham Lincoln as a Republican.

Nearly seven-in-ten respondents (68%) correctly said that the initials “G-O-P” are usually associated with the Republican Party. And 65% correctly noted that the Democratic Party uses the donkey as its mascot or symbol.

Republicans also are 21 percentage points more likely than Democrats to know that the GOP is more supportive of drilling for oil in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.

That's just BS commentary by the dailycaller.  A larger Pew research refutes all of it.

2_6.png

http://www.people-press.org/2018/03/20/1-trends-in-party-affiliation-among-demographic-groups/

MARCH 20, 2018

based on more than 10,000 interviews of registered voters conducted by Pew Research Center in 2017

Yer showing yer ignorance again.

When people are interview on the street the liberals show a much larger level of ignorance on the issues.

Pecker's past practice puts POTUS in a pickle, precludes Pulitzer

Rachel Maddow looks back at how David Pecker programmed the National Enquirer to promote Donald Trump and trash Hillary Clinton through the 2016 campaign,...

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/pecker-s-past-practice-puts-potus-in-a-pickle-precludes-pulitzer-1305437251712?v=raila