Allen Weisselburg given immunity

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and if trump pardons many or anyone else , they can no longer hide behind the 5th and can be compelled to testify. trump should have tried to unify the country when he had the chance but he is a selfish basstaad and only thinks of himself to his detriment.

9 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

Looks like another member of The Pig's inner circle has been given immunity to testify. Oh man, this is going to get real good. First Pecker and now this guy. You don't give immunity to someone unless you're going after the big fish.

And only if the person has VERY valuable dirt to spill.

Poor things.

Trump Organization chief financial officer Allen Weisselberg, whose entanglements with Trump's finances are extensive, was granted immunity by federal prosecutors for providing information about Trump's former personal attorney Michael Cohen

ROFLMAO!!

So, we ARE going to discover that TRUMPS PERSONAL FUNDS have been used to PAY COHEN for the NON DISCLOSURE AGREEMENTS.

There goes ANY CHANCE you got a "campaign finance violation"!!

The SDNY Prosecutor has you shi'tstains so moronically twisted up into little knots that you are ABOUT to discover that the "campaign finance violation" part of the plea was basically a Lanny Davis concoction and NO CHARGES EVER HAPPEN!!

40 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

Looks like another member of The Pig's inner circle has been given immunity to testify. Oh man, this is going to get real good. First Pecker and now this guy. You don't give immunity to someone unless you're going after the big fish.

Or unless yer Mueller who is working for the democrats...you uninformed moron!   LOL

In case people don't know, Allen Weisselburg is the CFO of the Trump Organization and has worked on the financial side of the company's business since 1970.

This is HUGE!!!

The walls are closing in on Donald Trump.

Bill

2 minutes ago, harryramar said:

Bank fraud and money laundering , maybe.

immunity for a campaign finance violation??

me no think so

I don't think so either. Looks like someone's crossing The Pig's red line and going into his personal business. Wonder who it could be?

3 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

In case p[eopl don't know, Allen Weisselburg is the CFO of the Trump organization and has worked on the financial side of the company's business since 1970.

This is HUGE!!!

The walls are closing in on Donald Trump.

Bill

Do you think the R word will come up? I do.

3 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

I don't think so either. Looks like someone's crossing The Pig's red line and going into his personal business. Wonder who it could be?

I'm feeling like there will be another "Saturday Night Massacre" (a la Nixon's firings of Archibald Cox, Attorney General Elit Richardson, and Deputy Attorney General William Ruckelshaus).  How about you?

That event doomed Nixon. Firing Sessions and trying to fire Rosenstein or trying to get an Acting Attorney General to fire Mueller would be the end of Donald J Trump.

He's coming unglued.

Bill

5 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

Do you think the R word will come up? I do.

Resignation? Absolutely. 

A few Republicans are whispering it now, but I'm sure it will turn into a chorus until Trump has his version of Nixon's "Goldwater moment," when a party leader lets him know he's got to go.

I feel it is inevitable. And hat it will be Mitch McConnell who delivers Trump the "bad" news.

Bill

Wait until it turns out Trump doesn't really have any liquid wealth at all, and the money for those payoffs came from some of that money laundering his old pal was doing in the Ukraine for him.

Oh, boy, is that going to be ugly.

I'll bet the "conservatives" will blame Rosie O'Donnell.

Just now, SpyCar said:

I'm feeling like there will be another "Saturday Night Massacre" (a la Nixon's firings of Archibald Cox, Attorney General Elit Richardson, and Deputy Attorney General William Ruckelshaus).  How about you?

That event doomed Nixon. Firing Sessions and trying to fire Rosenstein or trying to get an Acting Attorney General to fire Mueller would be the end of Donald J Trump.

He's coming unglued.

Bill

The consensus is he won't fire him until after the midterms. I'm pretty sure that's what he is being told to do, but who knows with this goofy son of a bitch. I believe that little prick Sessions is only striking back now is because he wants to distance himself. Too late.

No president   in American  history  has been the victim  of  focused  fascist  coup tactics.

They are   actually fishing for  a reason to remove a sitting  duly elected  President  by any means necessary at this  point.

what was  Trump's  crime?       BEATING THE HILDEBEAST  WHEN THE  LEFT THOUGHT IT HAD IT WRAPPED UP.   

They cant accept it.    

Just now, SpyCar said:

Resignation? Absolutely. 

A few Republicans are whispering it now, but I'm sure it will turn into a chorus until Trump has his version of Nixon's "Goldwater moment," when a party leader lets him know he's got to go.

I feel it is inevitable. And hat it will be Mitch McConnell who delivers Trump the "bad" news.

Bill

That word too Spy, but I was thinking Russia. I don't believe The Pig will ever resign, not even if it's best for the country.

1 minute ago, JeanMoulin said:

The consensus is he won't fire him until after the midterms. I'm pretty sure that's what he is being told to do, but who knows with this goofy son of a bitch. I believe that little prick Sessions is only striking back now is because he wants to distance himself. Too late.

He tried to un-hitch his horse from that wagon when he recused himself.  He saw the writing on the wall a long time ago.  He may be an evil sonofabitch but he's shrewd.

If anyone is going to need a Midol, it is Donald J Trump.

Imagine what happened to his blood pressure when he found out the guy who knows everything about Trump's shady business practices has made a deal for immunity.

Holy cow!

A sh^tstorm is coming. Michael Cohen is a small-time operator compared with Allen Weisselburg.

Bill

3 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

That word too Spy, but I was thinking Russia. I don't believe The Pig will ever resign, not even if it's best for the country.

Russia? Absolutely. Weisselburg will be able to confirm what Trump's sons, Beevis and Butthead, have already told us: most of the operating capital of the Trump Organization comes from Russian sources linked to Vladamir Putin.

It is well-documented that no American bank or financial institution was willing to lend money to Trump as he was considered a very bad risk. The Trump Organization had been cut off for a long time by US and Western financial institutions.

They lived on dirty Russian money. And bragged about it.

I don't think Trump would resign for "the good of the country" (god no, he cares about no one but himself) but like Nixon when your own party leaders in the Senate tell you they can't/won't save you from being impeached and convicted, he won't have much choice.

Bill