Did John Lennon Hire Mark Chapman To Kill Him???

Mark David Chapman, the man who murdered John Lennon was denied parole for a 10th time Thursday.  Can you blame the guy for just wanting to make a name for himself?  Or, was something else at work here; is it possible that John Lennon previously spoke with Mark Chapman and told Mark that there was a way for Mark to become famous and Lennon to die a young hero to the youth of the world, before he turned 40.

12 minutes ago, Skans said:

Mark David Chapman, the man who murdered John Lennon was denied parole for a 10th time Thursday.  Can you blame the guy for just wanting to make a name for himself?  Or, was something else at work here; is it possible that John Lennon previously spoke with Mark Chapman and told Mark that there was a way for Mark to become famous and Lennon to die a young hero to the youth of the world, before he turned 40.

^^ Q material

skans
I've been in a couple survival bunkers. There is no way you and your gang of homies are going to break into one. Nor do you have any idea where tunnels leading to and from the bunker go to. So, while you are being watched when within range of a private bunker, you have no idea what the occupants of that bunker have in store for you. I'm not an expert on bunkers, but at least I've been inside two to see how they work and how they are constructed.

I can't wait to read what you have to say about bunkers...........from your own experience.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

skans

All Republicans and All Conservatives better arm themselves to the teeth. Buy everything you want or may need now while we have a reprieve from dingbat Democrat gun and ammo bans. Then, you better get all the quality training you can possibly obtain which should include:

1. Defensive handgun training
2. Offensive combat training
3. Drive-by shooting - how to avoid them; how to use them as an offensive tactic
4. Militia and group combat training
5. Target Identification and speed training;
6. Defense of Home, Car, Person and how to handle the law.

If you still don't believe we are in a civil war, there is no helping you. Gun-Up. Train-Up. Godspeed.

51 minutes ago, Skans said:

lennon already was a hero to the world.

it's more like bush sr had lennon bumped off so he wouldn't make trouble for reagan

1 hour ago, Skans said:

Get yourself to a psychiatrist.

49 minutes ago, harryramar said:

Lennon gave financial support to the Irish Republican Army...a terrorist group who attacked English civilians; now call you know who a traitor again.

9 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Lennon gave financial support to the Irish Republican Army...a terrorist group who attacked English civilians; now call you know who a traitor again.

oh shut the fcuk up. how many civilians did we napalm alive in Vietnam. how many civilians did we kill in Iraq.

good lord 

3 hours ago, Skans said:

Lennon's stardom was over and he was a guy that was famous.  Maybe it was those left behind after he is dead get the bump back to dead star immoratlized revenue streams..  

42 minutes ago, harryramar said:

...those with out sin should cast the first stones....

Stop quoting Jesus...after all you mock him all the time.

Stop diverting...2 wrongs don't make a right; so try and stick to the OP / subject at hand.

12 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Stop quoting Jesus...after all you mock him all the time.

Stop diverting...2 wrongs don't make a right; so try and stick to the OP / subject at hand.

I never mock jesus you lying old fcuk. I mock gasbags like you who hide behind him to do the opposite of what he commanded. 

5 minutes ago, harryramar said:

I never mock jesus you lying old fcuk. I mock gasbags like you who hide behind him to do the opposite of what he commanded. 

I don't hide behind Jesus...I don't hide behind anything or anyone.

I follow Jesus's teaching as best I can...Bob Dylans music to..

2 hours ago, harryramar said:

it's more like bush sr had lennon bumped off so he wouldn't make trouble for reagan

I grew up on the Beatles...I loved them.

But Lennon, simply put, was a drugged out narcissist who was drunk on his pop culture fame.

It happens all the time in that industry.  

3 hours ago, Skans said:

Why are you such a sh*t-stain?

Bill

3 hours ago, Skans said:

was something else at work here; is it possible that John Lennon previously spoke with Mark Chapman and told Mark that there was a way for Mark to become famous and Lennon to die a young hero to the youth of the world, before he turned 40.

Chapman was an a hole who wanted to kill someone famous.