All Good Humor has an Element of Truth

I find it amusing that holding trump accountable for his actions is suddenly "hating trump". this bit of propaganda  makes it easy for the cult to not only dismiss those who criticize and hold him accountable it also creates the false impression that there is nothing to hold trump accountable for.

"what trump has all these former employees convicted and under indictment?"

you hate trump

trump lied about paying of a few hos to keep the voting public from knowing what scum he is?

you hate trump!

trump lied about meeting to collude with Russian agents?

you hate trump.

the take responsibility crowd never , ever take responsibility for anything.

6 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

Are you insinuating Trump has a prisoner sex slave ring?

No...Zaro was and is willing.   She can walk away anytime she wants, but she doesn't want to.  

She can tell her grand kids..."Hey, Trump grabbed my pussy".

Image result for ewok gif

7 minutes ago, harryramar said:

I find it amusing that holding trump accountable for his actions is suddenly "hating trump". this bit of propaganda  makes it easy for the cult to not only dismiss those who criticize and hold him accountable it also creates the false impression that there is nothing to hold trump accountable for.

"what trump has all these former employees convicted and under indictment?"

you hate trump

trump lied about paying of a few hos to keep the voting public from knowing what scum he is?

you hate trump!

trump lied about meeting to collude with Russian agents?

you hate trump.

the take responsibility crowd never , ever take responsibility for anything.

No...that was yer side and Hillary.

Oh sh*t...it just occurred to me...you sent money to GoFundMeandThenBendMeOver.    LOL   

18 minutes ago, personreal said:

No...that was yer side and Hillary.

Oh sh*t...it just occurred to me...you sent money to GoFundMeandThenBendMeOver.    LOL   

oh, so your side didn't hate Hilary's guts like the good Christians you are?

hmmmm interesting excuse

28 minutes ago, personreal said:

Wasn't he one of the comedians that joked about how Trump will NEVER win?    :)

those naïve comedians, they were dumb enough to think that your guy wouldn't cheat and treason just to assume power. 

he also respects you as much as his own wives and family.

but then who doesn't respect some sharpies smart enough to trust and believe darnold trump?

bwahahahahhahahahahaaaaa

3 minutes ago, harryramar said:

hmmmm interesting excuse

hating a person's character is not liking how they behave and has nothing to do with the person as a body type or ancestral position maintaining the presence of their species being alive now. What part of the two aren't the same thing don't you comprehend, the real part or reality of behavior as part in a tyoecast of people?

20 minutes ago, harryramar said:

hmmmm interesting excuse

No...we don't hate like yer side does.

We simply know Hillary committed crimes and the Obama DOJ looked the other way.

22 minutes ago, harryramar said:

those naïve comedians, they were dumb enough to think that your guy wouldn't cheat and treason just to assume power. 

he also respects you as much as his own wives and family.

but then who doesn't respect some sharpies smart enough to trust and believe darnold trump?

bwahahahahhahahahahaaaaa

Actually it was Hillary and the DNC that cheated, committed crimes, and paid the Russians for the dossier, etc.

Those comedians know it too...but they make money off of yer blind faith.  

P.S.   Sorry it took me so long to get back and bitch-slap you...I was buying some stock.  :)

57 minutes ago, harryramar said:

I find it amusing that holding trump accountable for his actions is suddenly "hating trump".

Only the truly committed idiots are holding on tightly at this point.  A number of more rational types have gone largely silent in the wake of Trump's confidants falling under the legal axe.

28 minutes ago, sole result said:

hating a person's character is not liking how they behave and has nothing to do with the person as a body type or ancestral position maintaining the presence of their species being alive now. What part of the two aren't the same thing don't you comprehend, the real part or reality of behavior as part in a tyoecast of people?

are you familiar with the term " bromide"

1 hour ago, harryramar said:

I find it amusing that holding trump accountable for his actions is suddenly "hating trump".

Yeah....he's such a delicate lil' flower....who (only) wants to Live & Let Live.

I guess that's why he picks....or, at least, blames....others (for) doing his dirty-work, for him.....like firing people.

At least the (present) KING o' dirty-tricksters is finally getting the publicity he's always craved!

clinton-use-photo-paul-manafort-stone-le

http://www.correntewire.com/ratBad wording_a_gop_tradition

https://www.thenation.com/article/exclusive-lee-atwaters-infamous-1981-interview-southern-strategy/

9 minutes ago, personreal said:

Actually it was Hillary and the DNC that cheated, committed crimes, and paid the Russians for the dossier, etc.

Those comedians know it too...but they make money off of yer blind faith.  

P.S.   Sorry it took me so long to get back and bitch-slap you...I was buying some stock.  :)

they did no such thing. thy paid gps who then paid steele. they did not pay the Russians. would you like to back up that lie or do prefer to just slither away?

bicth slap? is that what your side calls lying these days

what is comedic is how you dopes think a psycho who betrayed all his wives and family somehow has a lot of respect for you for sucking up and enabling him. seriously, do you think trump respects you for kissing his asss?

good lord get some self respect cowpoke.

6 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

Yeah....he's such a delicate lil' flower....who (only) wants to Live & Let Live.

I guess that's why he picks....or, at least, blames....others (for) doing his dirty-work, for him.....like firing people.

At least the (present) KING o' dirty-tricksters is finally getting the publicity he's always craved!

clinton-use-photo-paul-manafort-stone-le

hey it's just a coincidence that all these dirtballs he hired turned out to be exceedingly dishonest and sold out America for him. 

heck how was he to know they were all scumbags,

sure he could have vetted them but I guess he was busy working up the imbeciles into a nice frothy lather.