Cesspool Of The Global Mind

What is the personality that would make their own ancestry intellectually blind to how life does naturally exist?

Loaths equality

Seeks Alpha position regardless male or female 

Ideology is priority one

Making reality all that matters

Masters at getting everyone ele to doubt themselves

Only discusses social facts of historical/traditional human social behavior,

Always projects time is managed by intellect beyond human intellectual imagination

Never stops meddling in everyone else's affairs and arranges protests against those that won't let them meddle in theirs. 

All for one idea and one idea for all mankind.

2 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

thanks for the bump, but I really hate your behavior, you I never want to meet personally from the character you porject here and I am damned sure you feel like wise. peace on earth and good will to ancestries being honest about how they atually exist Rest of you deniers burn in your own deception..

1 hour ago, benson13 said:

Cesspool of your Cranium

cocaine_use.jpg

Desparate to get everyone accepting that is me.  Slander is your only tool and weapon, you are unarmed against natural balancing.  Contracting results are coming at you from every angle you try to mentally escape being you.

stop breathing and you are free at last.

Only Eternal Hell you will ever physcially encounter is the one you made here acting larger than all you ever were..

6 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

Only Eternal Hell you will ever physcially encounter is the one you made here acting larger than all you ever were..

this is how I keep my intellect in check, since I was aware I am only being eternally seprated now. Care to walk in a Garden of Eden all the time. Only thing is you have to watch everyone else destroy the things they wish they weren't.  You cannot imagine the pain but if you need an artistic interpretation, the last execution from the movie "The Green Mile".  I love life but I am so tired of watching everyone else trying to be what life isn't.

13 minutes ago, sole result said:

this is how I keep my intellect in check, since I was aware I am only being eternally seprated now. Care to walk in a Garden of Eden all the time. Only thing is you have to watch everyone else destroy the things they wish they weren't.  You cannot imagine the pain but if you need an artistic interpretation, the last execution from the movie "The Green Mile".  I love life but I am so tired of watching everyone else trying to be what life isn't.

Shame, shame, shame on all of us "deniers" for failing to live their lives as sole dictates, trying to be what life isn't. Oh the pain, the agony, we are inflicting on poor poor sole, as he sits at his keyboard day after day, typing the Holy Gibberish to the ungrateful multitudes who refuse to subject themselves to Eternal separation and REJECT, yes REJECT the premise that Eternity is now!

Oh, the HUMANITY!     We deserve to suffer Eternal Hell for rejecting the Holy Gibberish, the Ultimate Cess of Reality!

36 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Shame, shame, shame on all of us "deniers" for failing to live their lives as sole dictates, trying to be what life isn't. Oh the pain, the agony, we are inflicting on poor poor sole, as he sits at his keyboard day after day, typing the Holy Gibberish to the ungrateful multitudes who refuse to subject themselves to Eternal separation and REJECT, yes REJECT the premise that Eternity is now!

Oh, the HUMANITY!     We deserve to suffer Eternal Hell for rejecting the Holy Gibberish, the Ultimate Cess of Reality!

Xavier, intellect is reactionary to the actions already taken. All I have done is taken the mystery out of the mystic of promised tomorrows now.

Instincts personally navigate simultaneously here existing as eternally sorted out biologically present.

amazing how this thread defines a behavior of patterned thought that doesn't single out phsycial appearances of persons, spiritual convinctions, ancestral position,  gender bias, national origin, sexual preference, sexual identity, economic status when performing such character desribed in my OP.

Damned if it doesn't fit your behavior in vernacular use of a common language.