Spiro Agnews Lawyer Advice to Tramp....."Consider Resigning"

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, benson13 said:

One of Spiro Agnew's top lawyers, Martin London, came out with an opinion piece for Time Magazine in which he says President Trump should resign for the good of the good of the country, comparing it to what he went through with Agnew.

http://time.com/5374971/michael-cohen-donald-trump/

hes a clintonista…..a deep stater…...he will likely be thrown in jail along with sessions, mueller and Rosenstein....oh and Clinton and obama

Vintage 1999 Lindsey Graham video leaves him in an awkward position when it comes to impeaching...

“So the point I’m trying to make is that you don’t have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this Constitutional republic,” Graham said. “If this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds … because impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.”

[link:https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/vintage-1999-lindsey-graham-video-leaves-awkward-position-comes-impeaching-trump/| 

12 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

He is proof  that liberalism is a mental disorder.

He is ALSO further evidence that the Dhumocraps are THE most stupid people on the planet too.

Can you believe that he is trying to pawn off on everyone that "I was once an airline pilot" and he really expects people to believe it!!

What a moron.

"I LOVE THE UNEDUCATED...I WON WITH THE UNEDUCATED"

king of the country

I ordered 2 MAGA hats yesterday theyvsre made in America 

Comrade personreal
'Trump is the best president in US history of the solar system'

MidnightMax
"THIS WILL BE ONE OF THE HIGHEST APPROVAL RATING PRESIDENTS OF ALL TIMES!!

1 hour ago, benson13 said:

One of Spiro Agnew's top lawyers, Martin London, came out with an opinion piece for Time Magazine in which he says President Trump should resign for the good of the good of the country, comparing it to what he went through with Agnew.

http://time.com/5374971/michael-cohen-donald-trump/

Really is time for honest tort reorganization.  Lawyers need to stop being devil's advocates and represent how life actually functions keeping lifetime eternally separated now.

yes I know, extinction arrives before that is done willingly.

Trump Flaunts His Contempt For The Law And Justice System – And Gets A Pass From Fox’s Ainsley Earhardt

POSTED BY ELLEN · AUGUST 23, 2018 7:26 PM · 2 REACTIONS

Trump_Earhardt_082318.png?1535065554

Fox News host Ainsley Earhardt was hardly the vision of either the independent journalist or the representative of Christianity she packages herself as during her chummy, unchallenging interview with Donald Trump – even as he revealed both his complete ignorance and contempt for the law and our system of justice during their lengthy interview.

Read more