What kind of President associates himself with the Nat Enquirer...or watches Foxaganda for Idiots???

and who votes for a ScumBag like that????????

bigsky

remember when they had Obama on the cover of that magazine.....it was in the outhouse and after I wiped my ass with it it didn't look any different.....

filthy ni66ers...

bigsky

when Obama was in there he kept it in ghetto shape.....roaches and sh it....chicken bones under the sofas.......chitlin grease in the ducts......despicable.....we cant ever allow filth like that to inhabit the white house again

bigsky

Obama left the white house in fu cking disrepair.....he infested it with roaches and the grease buildup in the kitchen ducting was atrocious....he is a filthy person to want to live in conditions like that and an ass hole for disrespecting the peoples house like that...and yes, there were chicken bones under the sofa......so what again did I say that was racist? the truth? fu ck you dip sh it 

MidnightMax said:
Then you could REALLY be proud of your little "n!gger god" couldn't you????

Blue Devil...oktoberkat is a coward N!gger.

Blue Devil ...Ignorant and Stupid Bad wordin' N!ggers...

Blue Devil

Cling to your Plantation n!gger cause, Communists.

Blue Devil

n!ggers were never that important, were already being replaced by machinery, and if the Southern Americans had any idea of just have Bad worded up America would get because of them?

JTZilla

i was taxed more each year tha Nlgger was fraudulently in office,,,the world laughs at us for having a Bad wording filthy faggot assed Nlggar there at the whitehouse....  Im ashamed of my country!!!

JTZilla

Bad word obama and the nigacrats he stands for

JTZilla

she isnt moving in because  she doesnt want to smell that nlgger smell

JTZilla

seriously how do you vote for a nlgger?

unbelievable

JTZilla

i was taxed more each year tha Nlgger was fraudulently in office,,,the world laughs at us for having a Bad wording filthy faggot assed Nlggar there at the whitehouse....  Im ashamed of my country!!!

JTZilla

no more nlgger filth in the white house

JTZilla

better than having a field nlgger like michael (michelle) obama in the white house,,,,

"I LOVE THE UNEDUCATED...I WON WITH THE UNEDUCATED"

bigsky
I know right......cruz just snuffed out 17 votes in the 2020 election.......I owe that guy some commissary 

king of the country

I ordered 2 MAGA hats yesterday theyvsre made in America 

Comrade personreal
'Trump is the best president in US history of the solar system'

MidnightMax
"THIS WILL BE ONE OF THE HIGHEST APPROVAL RATING PRESIDENTS OF ALL TIMES!!

skans
I've been in a couple survival bunkers. There is no way you and your gang of homies are going to break into one. Nor do you have any idea where tunnels leading to and from the bunker go to. So, while you are being watched when within range of a private bunker, you have no idea what the occupants of that bunker have in store for you. I'm not an expert on bunkers, but at least I've been inside two to see how they work and how they are constructed.

I can't wait to read what you have to say about bunkers...........from your own experience.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

skans

All Republicans and All Conservatives better arm themselves to the teeth. Buy everything you want or may need now while we have a reprieve from dingbat Democrat gun and ammo bans. Then, you better get all the quality training you can possibly obtain which should include:

1. Defensive handgun training
2. Offensive combat training
3. Drive-by shooting - how to avoid them; how to use them as an offensive tactic
4. Militia and group combat training
5. Target Identification and speed training;
6. Defense of Home, Car, Person and how to handle the law.

If you still don't believe we are in a civil war, there is no helping you. Gun-Up. Train-Up. Godspeed.

native
I 2nd that
Get armed
Get some body armor

SKOOBYDOO..(May 2007)
'If Iraq didn't attack America on 9-11, who did? 

Zman

"trumps doing a fine job"

TrailerTrash
Here another case of the trash coing out or our college's today

Lindsey Graham in 1999

Vintage 1999 Lindsey Graham video leaves him in an awkward position when it comes to impeaching...

“So the point I’m trying to make is that you don’t have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this Constitutional republic,” Graham said. “If this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds … because impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.”

[link:https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/vintage-1999-lindsey-graham-video-leaves-awkward-position-comes-impeaching-trump/| 

This thread is sooooooo fuc'king bad......

You've chosen to ignore content by benson13. Options

You've chosen to ignore content by harryramar. Options

That NO ONE FUC'KING GIVES AS DAMN, shi'tstain!!

37 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

This thread is sooooooo fuc'king bad......

You've chosen to ignore content by harryramar. Options

That NO ONE FUC'KING GIVES AS DAMN, shi'tstain!!

Max is getting all worked up again

Room Idiot615/Jr Klan Samples

GO LICK YOUR MOMMAS ASS CLEAN ROOM RETARD 

GO TELL YOUR DADDY TO FEED YOU HIS DICK AGAIN 

YOU ARE COLLECTING WELFARE ANYWAY YOU NIGGA POS!!!! 

we have pictures of you licking your momma ass room retard LMFAO

COMING FROM THE GUY THAT LICKS HIS MOMMA'S ASS EVERYTIME SHE TAKES A SHIIT...  

7 hours ago, benson13 said:
Lindsey Graham in 1999

Vintage 1999 Lindsey Graham video leaves him in an awkward position when it comes to impeaching...

“So the point I’m trying to make is that you don’t have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this Constitutional republic,” Graham said. “If this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds … because impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.”

[link:https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/vintage-1999-lindsey-graham-video-leaves-awkward-position-comes-impeaching-trump/| 

Looks like ole suk dik Graham lost all his honor and integrity since 1999, if he ever had any.

I think he's a queer anyway.

Now he seems to support the pussy grabber,

AH HA, Trumpos must have grabbed Lindsey by the pussy.

7 hours ago, benson13 said:

30988cfd91d24597e22f8c27a866d9fd.jpg

I don't recall Obamas number ever got as low as the 30's.

I don't recall Trumpos numbers ever getting high enough to get to Obamas lowest numbers.

MAGA

Winning the minds of the pond scum, one lie at  time.

What kind of President associates himself with the Nat Enquirer

What kind of  president  associates himself with the angry Marxist racist Michelle?

What kind of  president  associates himself with the racist Rev Wright?

What kind of  president  associates himself with the  terrorist Bill Ayers?

What kind of  president  associates himself with racist bigot scammer  Al Sharpton?