PROTESTANT deacon charged in pedophile sex abuse.

1 minute ago, HerkenMcJerkin said:

Now we'll see a flurry of trouble for all clergy now.

The notion that only priests do this will be severely shattered from somes narrow minds.

https://loudounnow.com/2018/08/17/sterling-church-deacon-charged-with-sexual-assault/

If you donate time or money to the Catholic curch you are complicit

The Catholic Church will continue to be the main focus, because the Pope runs all Roman Catholic churches and has no power over any Protestants.

Donating money to the Church does not make one complicit with buggery of altarboys, unless that is one's specific goal. I don't donate to them, but this is a silly statement.

What I don't get about all this clergy sex abuse stuff - is why does this occur at such a high rate in the catholic church and other protestant sects.

Is it the celibacy vow or are pedophiles/predators just making safe harbor in the church?  Is this the master plan of all pedophile/predators when they enter the church?  "I'll have free reign to molest kids now that I have a collar?"

And this happens in the protestant churches too - and their clergy doesn't have a celibacy vow to my knowledge.  I just don't get it.

41 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The Catholic Church will continue to be the main focus, because the Pope runs all Roman Catholic churches and has no power over any Protestants.

Donating money to the Church does not make one complicit with buggery of altarboys, unless that is one's specific goal. I don't donate to them, but this is a silly statement.

The Catholic church is the main force of all that is regressive. The buggery scandal needs to be exploited. To the fullest

1 hour ago, HerkenMcJerkin said:

Now we'll see a flurry of trouble for all clergy now.

The notion that only priests do this will be severely shattered from somes narrow minds.

https://loudounnow.com/2018/08/17/sterling-church-deacon-charged-with-sexual-assault/

A Deacon here in town liked to wear mascara and panty hose..shaved his fucking legs too..wife and 3 boys. Hiding behind religion is not exclusive to any one religion.

18 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

A Deacon here in town liked to wear mascara and panty hose..shaved his fucking legs too..wife and 3 boys. Hiding behind religion is not exclusive to any one religion.

Right. The point of this thread is ALL clergy will be exosed. A dissertation I studied said clegy abuse all around is about 3%

We only have folks here who think priests do it. i must lay out reality.

Reality causes a lot of bitter feelings here I noticed.

Just now, HerkenMcJerkin said:

I only notice it when you have no point to counter. I notice that about all spell checkers. I love spell checking spell checkers.

Points to laziness. Laziness of all sorts

The organization we know of as the Catholic Church systemically ran a ring of known kid fvckers, shifting them around to keep them out of trouble.  The ORGANIZATION was complicit in that twisted sick insanity.  So the organization must answer for its role.

If an individual somewhere else does something reprehensible, that doesn't mean we get to dredge up any group he may be affiliated with and burn them all at the stake.

This is not Nam, Smokey.  There are rules here.

8 minutes ago, splunch said:

The organization we know of as the Catholic Church systemically ran a ring of known kid fvckers, shifting them around to keep them out of trouble.  The ORGANIZATION was complicit in that twisted sick insanity.  So the organization must answer for its role.

If an individual somewhere else does something reprehensible, that doesn't mean we get to dredge up any group he may be affiliated with and burn them all at the stake.

This is not Nam, Smokey.  There are rules here.

The curch made its bed. They may lay in it. Anybody calling him/herself a Catholic is implicated

Just now, Zaro said:

The curch made its bed. They may lay in it. Anybody calling him/herself a Catholic is implicated

There can be no serious arguing that at this point, can there?  I surrender to the wave of trolls who just want to provoke a response.  Everybody knows what's what at this point.

33 minutes ago, HerkenMcJerkin said:

The point of this thread is ALL clergy will be exosed.

Pervs are everywhere in everything. Being female this is a fact. Bosses are just as low life and they hold your livelihood in their hairy lil palms. Domination over another for personal reasons., no matter what the goal of the assholes, needs to be exposed..often and loudly.

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Oowie!! The Gerbil slaps Zaro down.

Don't knock her like that or "someone" might knock your gerbil teeth out.

43 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

Pervs are everywhere in everything. Being female this is a fact. Bosses are just as low life and they hold your livelihood in their hairy lil palms. Domination over another for personal reasons., no matter what the goal of the assholes, needs to be exposed..often and loudly.

You see the #METOO leader raped an under aged boy. Lol

Talk about being exposed. she bragged about it on texts.

#METOO equals a lot of double standard to me know. The LEADER of #METOO is a child raper. But she will be cheered for making a man out of the little wimpy girl.

3 minutes ago, HerkenMcJerkin said:

#METOO equals a lot of double standard to me know. 

They must be ultraliberals.

BTW: Look up Rabbi's involved in sex scandals.

3 hours ago, Zaro said:

If you donate time or money to the Catholic curch you are complicit

I wanna know...how many pee pees did you have at one time ?

Was it really six guys...thats what I read somewhere.

8 hours ago, HerkenMcJerkin said:

You see the #METOO leader raped an under aged boy. Lol

Talk about being exposed. she bragged about it on texts.

#METOO equals a lot of double standard to me know. The LEADER of #METOO is a child raper. But she will be cheered for making a man out of the little wimpy girl.

HTF did this convo go from pedos to #METOO?? unsure.gif

11 hours ago, maineman said:

Now... if we could only could get rid of all the protestants deacons, we could stop pedophilia.

no....wait... that only works for illegal immigrants, somehow.

key word being illegal....illegal.....and immigrants dont fit with illegal...so they are just illegal invaders.....