Video: Steven Crowder publicly confronts antifa punk who wanted a piece of him; no so tough will out his posse / keyboard

Conservatives are the people that make this nation great, we are the ones that do the work, we are the ones that are just and fair, Demorats are demanding to learn that the hard way.Well, let the party begin,I`m ready!

These shi'tstains are ALL TOTALLY ALIKE!!

They talka bigga talk, but you put them where they have to BACK IT UP and they find every excuse in the world to RUN LIKE THE PUSSIES THEY ALL ARE!!!

Hell, even harrygoatfuc'ker was TOO CHICKEN SHI'T TO MEET ME and I GAVE HIM THE ADDRESS.

HE claims it was "Fake". The TRUTH IS, he was the same type of "keyboard warrior" with a YELLOW STREAK A MILE WIDE DOWN HIS BACK!!

Just now, MidnightMax said:

They talka bigga talk, but you put them where they have to BACK IT UP and they find every excuse in the world to RUN LIKE THE PUSSIES THEY ALL ARE!!!

Hell, even harrygoatfuc'ker was TOO CHICKEN SHI'T TO MEET ME and I GAVE HIM THE ADDRESS.

HE claims it was "Fake". The TRUTH IS, he was the same type of "keyboard warrior" with a YELLOW STREAK A MILE WIDE DOWN HIS BACK!!

Absolutely!These ignorant fuktard Liberals are totally fkn clueless....I mean CLUELESS!

Just now, 123urout said:

Absolutely!These ignorant fuktard Liberals are totally fkn clueless....I mean CLUELESS!

They ONLY get a "clue" when you shove a 9mm up their goddamn noses and the LAST SOUND THEY HEAR IS "click", I DO BELIEVE that they get a clue that this is the very LAST SOUND they are ever going to hear.

It's most likely, that would be the FIRST and LAST time they ever "got a clue" as well.

1 minute ago, MidnightMax said:

They ONLY get a "clue" when you shove a 9mm up their goddamn noses and the LAST SOUND THEY HEAR IS "click", I DO BELIEVE that they get a clue that this is the very LAST SOUND they are ever going to hear.

It's most likely, that would be the FIRST and LAST time they ever "got a clue" as well.

They are the ones asking for it, and They are going to get it if they dont change their evil ways. They have no clue how sick and tired we are of their corruption and crimes.

8 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

omg coming from  the coward who gave me a fake address and then tattled on me . funny stuff from a gasbag

6 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

our ballots will vanquish your pussy guns in the end. 

Just now, harryramar said:

our ballots will vanquish your pussy guns in the end. 

Like they did last election huh?you pathetic morons couldnt even win a rigged election against us...go cry in the basement you lunatic.

Like I said...did you see that punk run !

4 hours ago, harryramar said:

omg coming from  the coward who gave me a fake address and then tattled on me .

Maybe he did not know and than found out later...how full of hate and rage you are !

I am scared of you to hh !

2 hours ago, Old Mack said:

Like I said...did you see that punk run !

Maybe he did not know and than found out later...how full of hate and rage you are !

I am scared of you to hh !

you are scared of life pops. how would max not know the address he gave me was fake? I called him out and he lied like a weasel. best tend to yuour own business pops. 

57 minutes ago, harryramar said:

you are scared of life pops. how would max not know the address he gave me was fake? I called him out and he lied like a weasel. best tend to yuour own business pops. 

I live in East Tennessee in between Knoxville and Chattanooga...if you are ever on I-75 stop by and see me BUT you have to promise...no religion discussion, no politics discussion and most of all you have to promise you won't kill me.

1 minute ago, Old Mack said:

I live in East Tennessee in between Knoxville and Chattanooga...if you are ever on I-75 stop by and see me BUT you have to promise...no religion discussion, no politics discussion and most of all you have to promise you won't kill me.

I promise I won't be stopping by.