Lanny Davis Begs Liberals to Fund Cohen's Defense (himself)

But instead, suffers an epic faceplant.    rolling laughter emoticon

Liberals are SO fucking stupid!

Earlier today, Michael Cohen’s attorney, Lanny Davis, asked people to donate to his client’s legal fund at MichaelCohenTruth.com. Via TV Newser:

Davis: Could I take one opportunity to remind everyone that Michael Cohen has suffered a tragic and difficult experience with his family. He’s without resources and we’ve set up a website called Michaelcohentruth.com that we’re hoping that he will get some help from the American people so he can continue to tell the truth.

Yeah … about that…

It seems that Davis gave the website’s address out before he actually purchased the domain and now it directs to DonaldJTrump.com:

SXIVy-8B_normal.jpg
This is interesting. @LannyDavis on @FoxNews earlier today said they set up a @GoFundMe page for Michael Cohen at http://www.MichaelCohenTruth.com 
Well-if you click on that, guess where it sends you?! http://www.donaldjtrump.com  I think he mentioned it BEFORE they had locked up the domain

I guess "Truth isn't truth".

6 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

But instead, suffers an epic faceplant.    rolling laughter emoticon

Liberals are SO fucking stupid!

Earlier today, Michael Cohen’s attorney, Lanny Davis, asked people to donate to his client’s legal fund at MichaelCohenTruth.com. Via TV Newser:

Davis: Could I take one opportunity to remind everyone that Michael Cohen has suffered a tragic and difficult experience with his family. He’s without resources and we’ve set up a website called Michaelcohentruth.com that we’re hoping that he will get some help from the American people so he can continue to tell the truth.

Yeah … about that…

It seems that Davis gave the website’s address out before he actually purchased the domain and now it directs to DonaldJTrump.com:

I guess "Truth isn't truth".

I just saw Lanny in an interview.

He's a snake and a lair.

He will lose, but he'll still stick someone for money.