"Barack Obama broke campaign finance laws big time and was given a hefty fine"

Did the leftist pawns complain about this?  Nope!

"Obama 2008 campaign fined $375,000"

"President Barack Obama’s 2008 campaign was fined $375,000 by the Federal Election Commission for campaign reporting violations — one of the largest fees ever levied against a presidential campaign, POLITICO has learned."

https://www.politico.com/story/2013/01/obama-2008-campaign-fined-375000-085784

P.S. This is going NOWHERE!   :)

4 minutes ago, personreal said:

"President Barack Obama’s 2008 campaign was fined $375,000 by the Federal Election Commission for campaign reporting violations — one of the largest fees ever levied against a presidential campaign, POLITICO has learned."

anyone remember it was the Clinton Political machine that ran Obama's campaign and whitehouse cabinet staff. thing I stopped asking or never cared to ask, was it funded by George Soros foundations from Billy's leap from Arkansas to Washington DC. there is that Valerie Jarrett connection. between Soros, clintons and Obama.

3 minutes ago, sole result said:

anyone remember it was the Clinton Political machine that ran Obama's campaign and whitehouse cabinet staff. thing I stopped asking or never cared to ask, was it funded by George Soros foundations from Billy's leap from Arkansas to Washington DC. there is that Valerie Jarrett connection. between Soros, clintons and Obama.

DemoMafia needs to be shut down!

3 minutes ago, personreal said:

DemoMafia needs to be shut down!

It is why I developed Intellectual Armageddon and with nobody believing anything I say I have to implement it anyway I can so here I worked for a decade seeing what will become of it without disrupting people working to survive..

I know how to achieve peace peacefully.

1 minute ago, sole result said:

It is why I developed Intellectual Armageddon and with nobody believing anything I say I have to implement it anyway I can so here I worked for a decade seeing what will become of it without disrupting people working to survive..

Everything will be fine if we ditch the leftist mafia.  

11 hours ago, personreal said:

He filed late

Next

trump committed a felony and covered it up to hide the truth from voters which makes him illegit by any standards. this crook should not be allowed to remain in office. 

between the orange crook and the Russians this pos stole the election and should b e impeached and then face a firing squad for treason.

10 minutes ago, personreal said:

Or got caught, then claimed it was a late filing.

It's a violation Zaro...but yer side didn't care when Obama did it.   :)

so if you are not a gasbag you must care that trump broke the law, right? oh wait, you are a gasbag and trump will be gone. if cohen and others testify that your dirtball knew about the hacked emails we got him on treason charges  bro.