Jump to content

Trump's election.


ray9
 Share

Recommended Posts

The status quo in the US was well on the way to bankrupting the middle class until Donald Trump was put in the White House as a change agent to stop the bleeding. The people realized that nothing was going to change unless they acted to change it. Many would have preferred to have elected God but God was busy so in the face of a totally corrupted leadership, both Republicans and Democrats, they settled for Trump. Trump is not and has never been a Republican; he used that party to hoist himself to power in order to save the middle class that had been abandoned and betrayed by both major parties.

 

The disgust of the people with the status quo was well founded. The people had been stripped of their health insurance and handed a bag of manure called the Affordable Care Act while the political elites kept the bumper crop by furtively producing technicalities that shielded them from their own legislation.  They continued with great tax supported health insurance disguised as small business subsidies for employers with fewer than 50 employees.

 

Congress a small business?-that’s a twist, a stretch and a bend that went straight down the throats of the people like a poison pill for the middle class. Average Americans didn’t have a secret bag of technicalities so to avoid health bankruptcy they elected Trump.

 

Elitist attacks on national sovereignty were another reason for Trump’s election. The people had finally gotten hip to the fact that the elites needed something of value to buy into globalization. They were not going to give up anything of their own so they developed and supported policies that took away everyone else’s company pensions beginning with NAFTA.  

 

The elites, educators, politicians etc., all get great pensions at the people’s expense. In order to prevent the people from retaliating, sanctuary cities began popping up all over the country to contaminate voter rolls and ensure that the middle class could not be protected with honest voting results.

 

Trump was elected to combat the sleaze of the elitist status quo that has been selling us out for decades. The stupid will always just bend over but the rest of had to act to save our way of life. The corrupted status quo will not go down easily. They are snakes that will bite right to the end. The Mueller investigation will destroy us to win.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, ray9 said:

The status quo in the US was well on the way to bankrupting the middle class until Donald Trump was put in the White House as a change agent to stop the bleeding. The people realized that nothing was going to change unless they acted to change it. Many would have preferred to have elected God but God was busy so in the face of a totally corrupted leadership, both Republicans and Democrats, they settled for Trump. Trump is not and has never been a Republican; he used that party to hoist himself to power in order to save the middle class that had been abandoned and betrayed by both major parties.

 

The disgust of the people with the status quo was well founded. The people had been stripped of their health insurance and handed a bag of manure called the Affordable Care Act while the political elites kept the bumper crop by furtively producing technicalities that shielded them from their own legislation.  They continued with great tax supported health insurance disguised as small business subsidies for employers with fewer than 50 employees.

 

Congress a small business?-that’s a twist, a stretch and a bend that went straight down the throats of the people like a poison pill for the middle class. Average Americans didn’t have a secret bag of technicalities so to avoid health bankruptcy they elected Trump.

 

Elitist attacks on national sovereignty were another reason for Trump’s election. The people had finally gotten hip to the fact that the elites needed something of value to buy into globalization. They were not going to give up anything of their own so they developed and supported policies that took away everyone else’s company pensions beginning with NAFTA.  

 

The elites, educators, politicians etc., all get great pensions at the people’s expense. In order to prevent the people from retaliating, sanctuary cities began popping up all over the country to contaminate voter rolls and ensure that the middle class could not be protected with honest voting results.

 

Trump was elected to combat the sleaze of the elitist status quo that has been selling us out for decades. The stupid will always just bend over but the rest of had to act to save our way of life. The corrupted status quo will not go down easily. They are snakes that will bite right to the end. The Mueller investigation will destroy us to win.

Best post of the day.

 

You hit the bulleyes ray.

 

People like benson are ignorant pawns. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, harryramar said:

trump stopped the bleeding by hiring swamp dwellers and giving a trillion dollar tax cut to the wealthy. 

bwahahahahhahahahahahaa

On average libs are 6% wealthier than conservatives.

 

And yet...on average conservatives give 30% more to charity.

 

The dems are the party of the big lie. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, johndnorth said:

was a victory for the people that the dems had forgotten. Dems have only one issue left. Illegal immigration. Trump is going to win in a landslide in 2020. The blacks are catching on to the dems. Bye bye dems. Trump 2020.

“the blacks”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bluenami said:

 50 years ago?

 

Buffett and Gates probably give away more themselves than all republicans put together.

They do give a lot to charities...so do wealthy conservatives.

 

The study is about "average" conservatives and liberals.

 

The study came out within the last several years...stop being lazy and look it up yerself.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, personreal said:

They do give a lot to charities...so do wealthy conservatives.

 

The study is about "average" conservatives and liberals.

 

The study came out within the last several years...stop being lazy and look it up yerself.  

 

You want me to believe your way, but I have no incentive to believe your way, so why would I have motivation to look it up?  And since I cannot reasonably be expected to have motivation, then how can you call me lazy?  If you want me to believe, then you have to sell it to me.  As it stands, it makes no sense that a bleeding heart liberal would give less than a conservative.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, personreal said:

On average libs are 6% wealthier than conservatives.

 

And yet...on average conservatives give 30% more to charity.

 

The dems are the party of the big lie. 

does that include donations to the trump foundation? bwahahhahahahhahahaaa

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They have to take Trump down because he exposed the Deep State. They jacked the system so they wouldn't have to pay for their own insurance and Mueller is jacking the legal system to make it look like Trump committed some kind of crime. It's not going to work.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...