'Mark Levin: ‘Donald Trump Is in the Clear’ — ‘Lanny Davis Blew It,’ ‘You Are a Dummy, Lanny’

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Even though i walk through the valley of the shadow of DEATH, I shall fear no evil for I read Breitfart

You and RollingRookie are afraid to acknowledge that Levin is right...so you attack Breitbart instead.   :)

3 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

You do understand that Wiki sites are made up of people with opinions and not always fact.

Those sites are often seen as the real facts when in fact they are often nothing more than opinions.

I win...you lose.

Questioning Breitbart and Levin, and then posting something from a Wiki site...you lose Mr. Loser.   LOL

1 minute ago, benson13 said:
"I LOVE THE UNEDUCATED...I WON WITH THE UNEDUCATED"

Comrade personreal
'Trump is the best president in US history of the solar system'

The result of this thread...

The left here just had their hopes and dreams shot down.

Levin is right where the actual law is concerned.  

Actually I should have said "of all solar systems in the universe".   :)

When it comes to the actual law regarding Trump on this topic...you leftist all had a premature ejaculation.

Sorry folks.   :)

30 minutes ago, personreal said:

One could not blame Cohen for saying darn near anything given the trouble he finds himself.....except collusion. That may have been a bridge too far. 

2 minutes ago, neue regel said:

One could not blame Cohen for saying darn near anything given the trouble he finds himself.....except collusion. That may have been a bridge too far. 

Yep...and there are several dems/DOJ people from Obama's admin that we now know lied to the FBI.

Special Counsel 2.0 is on its way.   :)

6 minutes ago, neue regel said:

The FACT IS, that COHEN was facing 20-40 years in Prison.

He wanted one of those "Get me as little time as possible" cards and "I'll say ANYTHING to get one".

ALTHOUGH, he said before- "I PERSONALLY paid out of my OWN POCKET, the money to shut up Stormy Daniels".

So, WHICH VERSION IS THE LIE HERE??

ANY 1st year law student can TOTALLY discredit Cohen on the stand in about 15 seconds or less.

30 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

28 minutes ago, personreal said:

You do understand that Wiki sites are made up of people with opinions and not always fact.

......Pretty-much the reason FOOTNOTES ARE INCLUDED.....those lil' items White-wingers (like Breitfart) keep forgetting.

39 minutes ago, personreal said:

You and RollingRookie are afraid to acknowledge that Levin is right...so you attack Breitbart instead.   :)

Yeah, that's me.  :lol:  A 61-year-old "rookie" because I disagree with you.

Fuck off.

No wonder I hardly ever read your posts.

Libs..

You lost the election so you tried to stop the electoral college... then you tried to stop the inauguration... then you tried to stop a President  with a  bullsh it fabrication started during the campaign as an insurance policy.     You tried to get  Trump removed from  office in a soft coup using fake dossiers to open a spy operation  to collect data for a fake Russian Collusion investigation that after  500 days has produced  no evidence of anything it set out for.

The best you  have is some  not illegal  payments  from Trump to  some Ho

LAMO

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

Libs..

You lost the election so you tried to stop the electoral college... then you tried to stop the inauguration... then you tried to stop a President  with a  bullsh it fabrication started during the campaign as an insurance policy.     You tried to get  Trump removed from  office in a soft coup using fake dossiers to open a spy operation  to collect data for a fake Russian Collusion investigation that after 

The treadmill is outrunning you.