Diversity/Identity Politics.

With identity politics cloaked in the guise of diversity, is there room for competence?  

Federal and state grants come laden with various demands for diversity.  Businesses and government institutions find themselves saddled with vice presidents and directors of diversity.  

Universities have indoctrinated their students with diversity to the point where white males are now under direct assault throughout our society.  

The diversity purge is a threat to fundamental excellence in major businesses and institutions.  

Every good American wants all people to be treated fairly and with respect and to be given the right to succeed.  

We want people to be judged on their competence and their character, not on their race, sex, or sexual preference.  

Whatever happened to the notion of the best and most qualified person for the job?  How is identity politics helpful to our country?  It's not.  It's damaging.  

It's a Democrat thing.  Any fool can see this. 

Red wave means safety and strength, blue wave means open borders and crime.

Democrats hate people that call them out out their ignorance, they hate black people that have figured them out the most. They hate white people that work hard and wont bend over for them . They hate illegals that have figures them out. Democrats are racist and haters.That is why Democrats are irrelevant.

39 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

With identity politics cloaked in the guise of diversity, is there room for competence?  

Federal and state grants come laden with various demands for diversity.  Businesses and government institutions find themselves saddled with vice presidents and directors of diversity.  

Universities have indoctrinated their students with diversity to the point where white males are now under direct assault throughout our society.  

The diversity purge is a threat to fundamental excellence in major businesses and institutions.  

Every good American wants all people to be treated fairly and with respect and to be given the right to succeed.  

We want people to be judged on their competence and their character, not on their race, sex, or sexual preference.  

Whatever happened to the notion of the best and most qualified person for the job?  How is identity politics helpful to our country?  It's not.  It's damaging.  

It's a Democrat thing.  Any fool can see this. 

Red wave means safety and strength, blue wave means open borders and crime.

violet, indigo, blue, green, yellow, orange. red waves always ignored in white light and white lies people tell themselves knowing instinctively they cannot leave the moment here and always talking about tomorrow. 7 spectrums are reflected in the light of day , why do you border one track thinking in every social translation of space time and parallel universes with alternate realities, time travel, wormholes all the time navigating in a closed environment of now is the eternal point details never duplicate as added so far directing society with literal, figurative, relative axses of interpretationg things 6 degrees separated when thinking outside a box..

between 7 waves of light and 6 contracting currents of electricity one point of filtering out a point of stability between universal past, present, arriving new total sum of kinetic contracting combinations adding expanding details supplying everything spaced apart here you really annoy me with just another theater of doubt advocate.

2 minutes ago, Skans said:

On real university campuses, the word "diversity" is thought of in the same light as the phrase "special bus" and "challenged".

another disciple of doubt chatters away.  What context is the word "diversity" being applied subjectively to make an objective separation getting everyone to avoid what is actually going on socially beyond the damned conversation?

What context is the word "diversity" being applied

"Diversity" is Democrat code for black people.

On real university campuses, this claim of indoctrination is great fodder for a comedy routine. 

I do not doubt this.  However, just because those being indoctrinated laugh and joke about it, does not negated the fact that they are being indoctrinated. 

9 minutes ago, Skans said:

"Diversity" is Democrat code for black people.

I do not doubt this.  However, just because those being indoctrinated laugh and joke about it, does not negated the fact that they are being indoctrinated. 

You are quite the comedian. Well, everybody has their unique talents. 

How was I indoctrinated by learning the intricacies of Jacobian matrices? I know that you will dodge this much like every other one before you. 

Does Anyone Care?  A frog put in a pot of cold water on a stove that slowly starts to cook him is the classic example of how danger can creep up.  A Bankrate.com survey found that 69% of Americans say they lose sleep stressing over worries about relationship and money.  These same hardworking Americans are also busy with their jobs, their families and relationships, their mortgages, and hobbies and activities, while still finding time for recreation and good times.  There is precious little time left over to stay current with events.  Meanwhile, progressives, many of them wallowing in cushy taxpayer-funded university jobs, are aggressively active and laser-focused on their anti-American agendas.  The pot is already simmering.

How was I indoctrinated by learning the intricacies of Jacobian matrices?

Did I say you were indoctrinated?

Did I say that learning Jacobian matrices is political indoctrination? 

Is the only course of study you have ever engaged in Jacobian matrices?

Let's start there first, before you jump to me explaining how YOU were indoctrinated while learning a particular math.