Jump to content

Great day for justice!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exclusive: Trump worries that Mueller interview could be a 'perjury trap'

 

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump said on Monday he was worried that any statements under oath he provides to Special Counsel Robert Mueller could be used to bring perjury charges against him as part of the probe into Russia’s electoral interference.

 

In an interview with Reuters, Trump echoed the concerns of his top lawyer in the probe, Rudy Giuliani, who has warned that any sit-down with Mueller could be a “perjury trap.”

 

 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-mueller-exclusive/exclusive-trump-worries-that-mueller-interview-could-be-a-perjury-trap-idUSKCN1L526P

 

 

Easy to master a perjury trap--tell the truth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Paul Manafort Trial Jury Suggests It Is Divided on One of 18 Counts

 

Out of the jury’s hearing, Judge Ellis told prosecutors and Mr. Manafort’s defense lawyers that if the jury could not come to unanimous agreement on all counts, he would consider accepting a partial verdict.

 

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/21/us/politics/paul-manafort-trial.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, untitled said:

Exclusive: Trump worries that Mueller interview could be a 'perjury trap'

 

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump said on Monday he was worried that any statements under oath he provides to Special Counsel Robert Mueller could be used to bring perjury charges against him as part of the probe into Russia’s electoral interference.

 

In an interview with Reuters, Trump echoed the concerns of his top lawyer in the probe, Rudy Giuliani, who has warned that any sit-down with Mueller could be a “perjury trap.”

 

 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-mueller-exclusive/exclusive-trump-worries-that-mueller-interview-could-be-a-perjury-trap-idUSKCN1L526P

 

 

Easy to master a perjury trap--tell the truth.

 

Trumpos doesn't think he can tell the truth..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Trump threatens clearance of former official after seeing him in heated TV debate

 

President Trump is threatening to revoke the security clearance of another former U.S. intelligence official, in this case after watching him in a heated debate on cable television.

In a tweet Monday night, Trump accused former CIA and FBI official Philip Mudd of becoming “totally unglued and weird” during a CNN appearance Friday night, asserting that “Mudd is in no mental condition to have such a Clearance.”

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-threatens-clearance-of-former-official-after-seeing-him-in-heated-tv-debate/2018/08/21/3917e034-a529-11e8-8fac-12e98c13528d_story.html?utm_term=.4395bf42f15f

 

 

One more count in an impeachment trial.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Neither one of them have implemented The Pig in any of these dealings, they haven't yet, and they never will. They're banking on a pardon. The Pig himself needs to be forced to testify under oath. It's the only way. These people are just pawns in The Pig's army. Get the king to purger himself. It won't be that hard.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, JeanMoulin said:

Neither one of them have implemented The Pig in any of these dealings, they haven't yet, and they never will. They're banking on a pardon. The Pig himself needs to be forced to testify under oath. It's the only way. These people are just pawns in The Pig's army. Get the king to purger himself. It won't be that hard.

 

Looks like Manafort and Cohen will uncover illegal financial transactions by Trump.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, untitled said:

 

We'll see. Manafort will be convicted and Cohen will plead guilty. House could go to Democrats.

 

Maybe if the house goes dem., but you still have to get The Pig to lie under oath. Otherwise it's a they said, he said thing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, JeanMoulin said:

 

Maybe if the house goes dem., but you still have to get The Pig to lie under oath. Otherwise it's a they said, he said thing.

 

Not sure what you're referring to. Criminal fraud would be prosecutable against Trump.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Latest: Ex-Trump attorney Michael Cohen arrives at court

 

 

NEW YORK (AP) — The Latest on a financial fraud probe involving Donald Trump’s former personal lawyer Michael Cohen (all times local):

4:05 p.m.

President Donald Trump’s former personal attorney has entered a federal courtroom in New York where two people familiar with his case say he will plead guilty to federal fraud charges.

Michael Cohen sat down by himself at the defense table Tuesday before he was joined by his lawyer, Guy Petrillo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, jrock2310 said:

It would be extemely hard for republicans congress to simply ignore reality w/ all the new information at hand.

 

That’s not saying they wouldn’t try & dismiss it... but they would essentially be sealing their fate as co-conspirators.

 

 

Hopefully, Trump will bring down the GOP with him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, untitled said:

 

Not sure what you're referring to. Criminal fraud would be prosecutable against Trump.

 

Well, first he would have to be convicted of  criminal fraud, and that's a whole different kettle of fish. He has to testify before anything can go farther, and I don't believe anyone of these swine will require him to testify. Mueller could subpoena him and force him to testify. What do you think the chances are of that happening?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JeanMoulin said:

 

Well, first he would have to be convicted of  criminal fraud, and that's a whole different kettle of fish. He has to testify before anything can go farther, and I don't believe anyone of these swine will require him to testify. Mueller could subpoena him and force him to testify. What do you think the chances are of that happening?

 

Mueller probably already has the damning evidence on Trump. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

It would be extemely hard for republicans congress to simply ignore reality w/ all the new information at hand.

 

That’s not saying they wouldn’t try & dismiss it... but they would essentially be sealing their fate as co-conspirators.

 

 

They're not going to turn on The Pig until they get everything they can out of him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...