BREAKING NEWS: MANAFORT JURY about to become HUNG and/or NOT GUILTY!

Not looking so good for you shi';tstains and all that excitement you are hoping for.

MIGHT end up being TOTALLY NOT GUILTY as they have sent a note ASKING "what happens if we can't get unanimous agreement".

Awwwww.

I guess you aren't going to get ANYTHING out of Manafort after all.

ROFLMAO!!!

AMERICANS see right through this and see it as NOTHING more than using a prosecution of an INNOCENT MAN to attempt to FRAME THE PRESIDENT.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, MidnightMax said:

Not looking so good for you shi';tstains and all that excitement you are hoping for.

MIGHT end up being TOTALLY NOT GUILTY as they have sent a note ASKING "what happens if we can't get unanimous agreement".

Awwwww.

ROFLMAO!!!

AMERICANS see right through this and see it as NOTHING more than using a prosecution of an INNOCENT MAN to attempt to FRAME THE PRESIDENT.

Snowflakes will hopefully hang themselves....on a side note , the traitors that did this to manafort should now be prosecuted and put in solitary

Just now, dontlooknow said:

No they can have a partial verdict. They are hung up on one count. They can do a partial verdict. 

will you hang your self? He is innocent,with no Russian collusion, thats your hilarious Mueller investigation at wurk for you Nazi`s

Just now, 123urout said:

will you hang your self? He is innocent,with no Russian collusion, thats your hilarious Mueller investigation at wurk for you Nazi`s

He's on trial for bank fraud and tax evasion

Just now, Five By Five said:

So would I but I'm expecting the jury to be hung but at least DLn  says they are only hung on one count

I am sure the trumps have tampered with a juror somehow

Yeah..

I always gets my news from dopelooknow

1 minute ago, Zaro said:

So?

ITS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIAN COLLUSION.ITS A WITCH HUNT! If we would have done this to the Muslim boi you snowflakes would have been in the streets crapping on everything for a year

I’m confused by this post... there is a paper trail of evidence.  We have testimony from cohorts inside his criminality.  We even have a his partner in crime (NPI) testifying he helped manafort commit said crimes.  

We also have the defense (manafort) resting their case w/out doing very much of anything:  they called no wintesses, nor did the defendant testify.

Yet we seem to have a group of people hoping he is found not guilty...?

Guys... he did these things.  Now whether or not he is found not guilty is almost inconsequential.  

OJ was found not guilty, but we know he did it.  And yet there’s FAAAAAAR more evidence of manafort’s guilt.

There are 18 counts of fraud against manafort.  17 counts the jury is clear on.  1 account they’re still analyzing.  And yet there are some here hoping he gets acquitted or hung jury???? ...  why? ...  bcus manafort worked for trump and you don't want your vote marginalized by association?

Jesus H. Christ on a popsicle stick. 

2 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

I’m confused by this post... there is a paper trail of evidence.  We have testimony from cohorts inside his criminality.  We even have a his partner in crime (NPI) testifying he helped manafort commit said crimes.  

We also have the defense (manafort) resting their case w/out doing very much of anything:  they called no wintesses, nor did the defendant testify.

Yet we seem to have a group of people hoping he is found not guilty...?

Guys... he did these things.  Now whether or not he is found not guilty is almost inconsequential.  

OJ was found not guilty, but we know he did it.  And yet there’s FAAAAAAR more evidence of manafort’s guilt.

There are 18 counts of fraud against manafort.  17 counts the jury is clear on.  1 account they’re still analyzing.  And yet there are some here hoping he gets acquitted or hung jury???? ...  why? ...  bcus manafort worked for trump and you don't want your vote marginalized by association?

Jesus H. Christ on a popsicle stick. 

There is more evidence and way higher crimes Hussein and Hillary committed,why do you ignore those crimes, you know, the ones that actually harm the whole country?

36 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

Awwwww.

ROFLMAO!!!

Wishful thinking.  You're not on the Jury so you don't know.

Just now, jrock2310 said:

Yet you brought hillary and obama on a manfort post.

typical deflection and/or projection.

troll better.

Ive been talking about manafort, and the criminals that started this witch hunt against him will soon be under investigation for real crimes...you are just skeeeert

1 minute ago, 123urout said:

Ive been talking about manafort, and the criminals that started this witch hunt against him will soon be under investigation for real crimes...you are just skeeeert

I don’t speak hick.   I can hear the chew hitting the spitoon.