Inflation vs money printing

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Bluenami said:

Are you blind?

No, I just gave you a link which explains your mistake to you.

Clearly, you didn't bother to read it, because you didn't have time to even open the link, before responding. 

Ignorance is understandable because you went to public school, where they though it more important to teach you how to put a condom on a banana, than economics. 

The WILLFUL ignorance you are display now, is abhorrent. 

Just now, Golfboy said:

No, I just gave you a link which explains your mistake to you.

Clearly, you didn't bother to read it, because you didn't have time to even open the link, before responding. 

Ignorance is understandable because you went to public school, where they though it more important to teach you how to put a condom on a banana, than economics. 

The WILLFUL ignorance you are display now, is abhorrent. 

Dumbass I just posted the Inflation Rate chart which shows NO INFLATION.  Who cares what your blog post link says.  The chart published by the BOJ says no inflation, so tell THEM they are wrong.  Report back what they say.

2 minutes ago, Bluenami said:

Dumbass I just posted the Inflation Rate chart which shows NO INFLATION.  Who cares what your blog post link says.  The chart published by the BOJ says no inflation, so tell THEM they are wrong.  Report back what they say.

The problem is that you don't understand WHY. 

Let me help you out here:   Because they have no economic growth.   You know, just like our country under the Obama reign of error. 

Here is their "growth"
Related image

Looks remarkably like your inflation chart, doesn't it?

1 minute ago, Golfboy said:

The problem is that you don't understand WHY. 

Let me help you out here:   Because they have no economic growth.   You know, just like our country under the Obama reign of error. 

Here is their "growth"
Image result for japan economic growth

Looks remarkably like your inflation chart, doesn't it?

Then you just admitted money printing does not = inflation.  Good job!

MW-CY015_kuroda_MG_20141031110232.jpg

Dumbass I just posted the Inflation Rate chart which shows NO INFLATION

As I've pointed out, there was huge inflation in Obama.  The problem is that the government inflation numbers didn't take into account FOOD, OIL, or GASOLINE.  Food nearly doubled in price under Obama.

Just now, Bluenami said:

Then you just admitted money printing does not = inflation.  Good job!

^^ dumbass doesn't understand economics, yet ridicules someone else for exposing that fact. 

No wonder you learned nothing in school. 

15 minutes ago, Bluenami said:

devalued dollar isn't translated to inflation only.  semantics on your part from the start. Every talking point you post is 90% incomplete of the whole event.   10% intellectual doubt manufacturing.

1 minute ago, Golfboy said:

^^ dumbass doesn't understand economics, yet ridicules someone else for exposing that fact. 

No wonder you learned nothing in school. 

You graduated bottom of your class if you graduated at all.  You know it's true!  Everyone here does as well because you spared no effort in telegraphing the fact.

Just now, Bluenami said:

You graduated bottom of your class if you graduated at all.  You know it's true!  Everyone here does as well because you spared no effort in telegraphing the fact.

And the moron has devolved into ad hominem attacks, because his economic ignorance has been laid bare, for all to see. 

My work here is done. 

3 minutes ago, Skans said:

As I've pointed out, there was huge inflation in Obama.  The problem is that the government inflation numbers didn't take into account FOOD, OIL, or GASOLINE.  Food nearly doubled in price under Obama.

Yes they did, but they don't give it much weight.

1 minute ago, Bluenami said:

Funny thing about teachers failing those not reciting what society says they must believe possible.

Yes they did, but they don't give it much weight.

I'll have to look into that.  I was informed that these things were not included.  Still, the basic necessities of life nearly doubled under Obama.  And, that's what most people should really be concerned with!

5 minutes ago, sole result said:

devalued dollar isn't translated to inflation only.  semantics on your part from the start. Every talking point you post is 90% incomplete of the whole event.   105 intellectual doubt manufacturing.

Money printing does not create inflation as exhibited clearly by my graphs showing money printing and inflation.  Obviously there is another mechanism causing inflation (demand).

1 minute ago, Skans said:

I'll have to look into that.  I was informed that these things were not included.  Still, the basic necessities of life nearly doubled under Obama.  And, that's what most people should really be concerned with!

If you're really interested, I can show you where they actually put more weight on items rising in price and less weight on items falling in price in an effort to display inflation, presumably, so they can congratulate themselves for causing it.

4 minutes ago, Bluenami said:

Good then go back to your corner to begin your real job.

Blewdaddy, there is no way printing non backed money does not increase inflation, i dont care how many charts you post or fake arguments the bastard child administration brain washes you with. If you could use your brain...and thats a big if. All you need is common sense

5 minutes ago, Skans said:

For instance rent in 2014 was 7.159% of the CPI and 7.823% in 2017.  But a falling asset like fuel oil was 0.139% in 2014 and 0.109% in 2017.  So the falling asset is counted less and the rising asset is counted more, yet we still do not have adequate inflation lol

https://www.bls.gov/cpi/tables/relative-importance/2014.pdf

https://www.bls.gov/cpi/tables/relative-importance/2017.pdf

1 minute ago, 123urout said:

Blewdaddy, there is no way printing non backed money does not increase inflation, i dont care how many charts you post or fake arguments the bastard child administration brain washes you with. If you could use your brain...and thats a big if. All you need is common sense

You:

article-2525602-1A2B2A3600000578-553_634

I haven't seen a conservative who doesn't do that because that's what has to be done in order to be a conservative.

6k3mMuA.jpg

1 minute ago, Bluenami said:

For instance rent in 2014 was 7.159% of the CPI and 7.823% in 2017.  But a falling asset like fuel oil was 0.139% in 2014 and 0.109% in 2017.  So the falling asset is counted less and the rising asset is counted more, yet we still do not have adequate inflation lol

https://www.bls.gov/cpi/tables/relative-importance/2014.pdf

https://www.bls.gov/cpi/tables/relative-importance/2017.pdf

Fuel oil?   lol.    Fuel oil is going down because everyone is switching to natural gas, and demand for fuel oil has decreased. 

Damn, you're stupid. 

8 minutes ago, Bluenami said:

Money printing does not create inflation as exhibited clearly by my graphs showing money printing and inflation.  Obviously there is another mechanism causing inflation (demand).

I love when liberals repeat already debunked claims. 

It just shows how intellectually stupid they are. 

Just now, Bluenami said:

You:

article-2525602-1A2B2A3600000578-553_634

I haven't seen a conservative who doesn't do that because that's what has to be done in order to be a conservative.

6k3mMuA.jpg

Great comeback................. LAFF, of course being a dense fkn moron that is all you would have.UFAIL...........AGAIN!

fail.gif&f=1