Very Sad News

Fox News...

"The body of missing college student Mollie Tibbetts was found Tuesday, two sources told Fox News, bringing an end to a more than a month-long search that captured national headlines.

Details about where the body was located were not released. A law enforcement source told Fox News the body was located in Iowa."

This shyt is worse:

R.I.P.**Justin Allen 23, Brett Linley 29, Matthew Weikert 29, Justus Bartett 27, Dave Santos 21, Jesse Reed 26, Matthew Johnson 21, Zachary Fisher 24, Brandon King 23, Christopher Goeke 23, and Sheldon Tate 27....All 11 were Marines that gave their lives this week for everyone in this country. There is no media for them... not even a mention of their names. 
Praying for their family and loved ones.
Thank you for your service and sacrifices.

10 minutes ago, fishhead said:

This shyt is worse:

R.I.P.**Justin Allen 23, Brett Linley 29, Matthew Weikert 29, Justus Bartett 27, Dave Santos 21, Jesse Reed 26, Matthew Johnson 21, Zachary Fisher 24, Brandon King 23, Christopher Goeke 23, and Sheldon Tate 27....All 11 were Marines that gave their lives this week for everyone in this country. There is no media for them... not even a mention of their names. 

So true...

A couple weeks ago 11 people were murdered in Chicago and one in Florida...

Guess where Al Sharpton decided to go....??

(The one in FL had a white guy shooting a black guy if that helps)

This shyt is worse:

It's not worse.  The men you mentioned made a conscious decision to choose a profession where they would engage in armed combat against enemy combatants trying to kill them. 

Mollie Tibbetts just went out for a jog.  It is not the same thing, so stop trying to make it so.

35 minutes ago, Skans said:

It's not worse.  The men you mentioned made a conscious decision to choose a profession where they would engage in armed combat against enemy combatants trying to kill them. 

Mollie Tibbetts just went out for a jog.  It is not the same thing, so stop trying to make it so.

Dead is dead. Molly's parents and the dead marines folks feel the same. Both a  terrible waste.

59 minutes ago, fishhead said:

This shyt is worse:

Get in the boxcar! That's what they told millions of Jews when they sent them off to the Death Camps!

40 minutes ago, splunch said:

We kill hundreds of people a day.  The only reason the media cares is because she's beautiful.

Fvck off all of it.

Grow up. Each murder is equally bad. Stop paying attention to the news. Their pathetic reasons for what gets aired is a different issue than this young woman being murdered. 

2 hours ago, splunch said:

We kill hundreds of people a day.  The only reason the media cares is because she's beautiful.

Fvck off all of it.

A week will go by and nothing about her will be in the news. "The bubble-headed bleach blond comes on at nine. She can tell you bout the plane crash with a gleam in her eye. We need dirty laundry".

1 hour ago, Fallopian said:

Grow up. Each murder is equally bad. Stop paying attention to the news. Their pathetic reasons for what gets aired is a different issue than this young woman being murdered. 

If people want to address the fact that we kill too many people every day in this country, cool.  If they want to pretend this one person killed means something that all the others don't, I don't see the point.  She's just another murder.  We kill 100 people a day.  Why should I care about this one but not the rest?

59 minutes ago, splunch said:

If people want to address the fact that we kill too many people every day in this country, cool.  If they want to pretend this one person killed means something that all the others don't, I don't see the point.  She's just another murder.  We kill 100 people a day.  Why should I care about this one but not the rest?

It doesn't mean that at all. That is your jaded view of the world and that view makes you an a$$. It isn't all or nothing and no one is asking you to care. I am saying don't be a d!ck about it and act as if you are above it all with your childish take on the media. The two issues are different.