Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat

NEW YORK (AP) — If anyone knows what Michael Cohen is up against, his lawyer figures it’s John Dean, the former White House counsel who turned on President Richard Nixon and helped run him out of office.

Cohen’s lawyer, Lanny Davis, told The Associated Press on Monday that he’s been talking with Dean over the last few months “to hear his wisdom, the lessons that he learned and his reflections on what he saw Michael Cohen going through.”

https://apnews.com/2d7abd9f3ba4442fb2475052f424ef4f

We're waiting for Trump to resign, like Nixon.

"Trump on Sunday tweeted that a New York Times story about White House counsel Don McGahn giving hours of testimony to special counsel Robert Mueller’s team implied that “he must be a John Dean type ‘RAT.’”

Dean, a vocal Trump critic, responded, “I doubt you have ANY IDEA what McGahn has told Mueller. Also, Nixon knew I was meeting with prosecutors, b/c I told him. However, he didn’t think I would tell them the truth!”

Just now, benson13 said:

I voted Election Night for Hillary to AVOID THIS F'ING DISASTER

how bout you??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

you didn't vote?????...then STFU

You have a serious mental illness. 

and you HELPED this put this POS in the WH

yet you're here everyday BITCHING

you wanted the Crazy Old Man "EVERYTHING WILL BE FREE" NUTBAG......sorry, its NEVER going to happen....because Dems haven;t been voting in force over the last 50 years....LIKE YOU

so STFU

Just now, benson13 said:

and you HELPED this put this POS in the WH

yet you're here everyday BITCHING

you wanted the Crazy Old Man "EVERYTHING WILL BE FREE" NUTBAG......sorry, its NEVER going to happen....because Dems haven;t been voting in force over the last 50 years....LIKE YOU

so STFU

I keep you on ignore and look at, maybe, one out of 135,000 of your posts. Each time it's you whining that you have a poopy diaper and need changing. Get to a therapist, you need serious counseling. 

DIAPER......aren't you the one that wanted the Crazy """I WANT EVERYTHING FREE"" Old Man????????????????????????????

then stayed home Election night and put this POS and his party in the WH and Supreme Court????????????????????????????????????????????????

Have a good life.....you helped create this Disaster you MORON

1 minute ago, benson13 said:

DIAPER......aren't you the one that wanted the Crazy """I WANT EVERYTHING FREE"" Old Man????????????????????????????

then stayed home Election night and put this POS and his party in the WH and Supreme Court????????????????????????????????????????????????

Get help. 

4 minutes ago, untitled said:
6 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Get help. 

I LOVE it when libretards have a cat fight!!

It's HILARIOUS as they throw their shi't at one another.