The Left and Their Moral Relativism

Someone here says he wants to teach the "rightwingers" about moral relativism...maybe he can teach us a little about that, cause it's his side of the aisle that engages in moral relativism.

Whatever feels good today is cool...if it doesn't feel good tomorrow it's not cool.

That's the confused world the left lives in.

1 minute ago, personreal said:

Someone here says he wants to teach the "rightwingers" about moral relativism...maybe he can teach us a little about that, cause it's his side of the aisle that engages in moral relativism.

Whatever feels good today is cool...if it doesn't feel good tomorrow it's not cool.

That is not what moral relativism means.

Just now, personreal said:

If you're asserting objective morality then the burden is upon you to substantiate the extraordinary claim.

2 minutes ago, untitled said:

It means "not supported by tradition or recognition".  

Whatever the left says is moral...is moral.

If they change their mind tomorrow...then it's no longer moral.

It's whatever the left chooses and then tries to push on other people.

1 minute ago, personreal said:

Silly.

40 minutes ago, untitled said:

I know what moral relativism means. You certainly do not.

Another complicated theory  (fantasy-scam) that means you are going to get your bad words and actions kicked back into 12th century feudal peasant conditions.

1 hour ago, splunch said:

Family Values

Sanctity Of Marriage

Well, never mind.  Trump is cool, as long as he wears a red tie.

BTW, Jordan Peterson bashes radicals, not Liberals.  Unlike most Americans, he knows there is a difference.

Of course he points out radicals. He also argues that the left if growing and increasing in its radical behavior. Another argument he makes is liberals making excuses for the radicals. Look at this board, the vast majority of "liberals" here support Antifa. 

Peterson also leans a bit to the left. 

2 hours ago, untitled said:

what is the arbitor of meaning? Idealist inventing the term, disciples spreading the message, loyalist directing people perform it, people just trying to be as civil as society allows acting it out ancestrally, those not complying, the rest not getting involved.

what sustains the ancestral progression of this never ending stream of people historically keeping it going on and on each generation since?  Imagine humanity's secret has always been to prevent everyone from understnding they only exist as eternally spaced apart now. I do and it frees me from assuming the guilt my ancestry dumped on me to keep it going or else.

I won't pay dishonesty forward, I won't add corruption to by the way of life nobody knows where it came from honestly.  that crap ends here and I know here is Eternity so time is just ancestors moving through the moment for me.  

Now or never, extinction or stop doing it.

2 hours ago, personreal said:

Jordan Peterson: How the Radical Left is Exploiting Moral Thinking

"Jordan Bernt Peterson is a Canadian clinical psychologist and professor of psychology at the University of Toronto. He is the author or coauthor of more than 90 peer-reviewed articles on clinical psychology, social psychology, and personality theory. However, Peterson is better known because of his conservative views on religion, on trans issues, and on feminism. His statements are notoriously ambiguous, which allows him to hand-wave criticism as mere misrepresentations of his views.Peterson's fanbase is extremely dedicated and overlaps with the incel and MGTOW circles, though he is not a member of either."

Jordan Peterson

"Peterson's first book, Maps of Meaning: The Architecture of Belief, published in 1999, examined several academic fields to describe the structure of systems of beliefs and myths, their role in the regulation of emotion, creation of meaning, and motivation for genocide."

Beliefs!!  mocking-smiley-emoticon.gif

"We form our beliefs for a variety of subjective, personal, emotional, and psychological reasons in the context of environments created by family, friends, colleagues, culture, and society at large; after forming our beliefs we then defend, justify, and rationalize them with a host of intellectual reasons, cogent arguments, and rational explanations.

Beliefs come first; explanations for beliefs follow."  roflmao.gif

1 hour ago, Phoenix68 said:

You've gotta understand.

"conservatives" are MUCH-too-busy.....telling everyone-else the way things are.....to do any actual research.

Research? How to condition a brain to obey vernacular tribalism as written in scripture and rule of law in ancestral order a species is only maintained to the moment biologically here? that kind of science and spiritualism isn't designed to sustain equal understanding of being alive now.

The Left and Their Moral Relativism

The Left is morally bankrupt.  Relative to the Right, they are drinking their own urine to survive, where the Right lives in a brick mansion in the foothills, with no mortgage and the winning Powerball MegaMillions Jackpot ticket worth $ 102 Million.

13 minutes ago, Skans said:

The Left is morally bankrupt.  Relative to the Right, they are drinking their own urine to survive, where the Right lives in a brick mansion in the foothills, with no mortgage and the winning Powerball MegaMillions Jackpot ticket worth $ 102 Million.

Every reality is counterfeit real factually, so all sides are corrupted banking on hypothetical standards defeating actual kinetic displacements of lifetimes never exceeding the moment as biologically separated ancestrally in order of passing through here.

Every reality is counterfeit

Does that mean it is devoid of all value?  I submit that even a counterfeit has value, and sometimes might even be better than the real thing!  I would pay more than $10 to own a really good quality, genuine counterfeit $10 bill. 

6 minutes ago, Skans said:

Does that mean it is devoid of all value?  I submit that even a counterfeit has value, and sometimes might even be better than the real thing!  I would pay more than $10 to own a really good quality, genuine counterfeit $10 bill. 

Tool or weapon value used for good intentions while supplying the means 90% using it are labelled substandard forms of life to those directing social behavior globally pretending to be the arbitor of universal secrets only the intellectually gifted can comprehend.

Nice try boxing me in though, I have your 8 corners covered from center mass and each of the 6 degrees of keeping everyone guessing cradle to grave as ancestrally passing through the moment.

universal secrets only the intellectually gifted can comprehend.

Anyone who thinks they comprehend "universal secrets" is a dope.  The intellectually gifted have the tools at least to begin to understand the limits of their knowledge.

Nice try boxing me in though, I have your 8 corners covered from center mass

From the center of mass of a box (square box), I believe that all angles emanating from the center of mass out to the corners would be 45 degrees.  Just a guess, but it sure as crap ain't 6 degrees. 

4 hours ago, personreal said:

You mean authoritarian.  There are plenty of right wing authoritarians. 

14 minutes ago, Skans said:

Anyone who thinks they comprehend "universal secrets" is a dope.  The intellectually gifted have the tools at least to begin to understand the limits of their knowledge.

From the center of mass of a box (square box), I believe that all angles emanating from the center of mass out to the corners would be 45 degrees.  Just a guess, but it sure as crap ain't 6 degrees. 

14 minutes ago, Skans said:

Picture_170.jpg try again the one on the right works equally in a sphere. of planetary atmosphere or ancestral progression passing through the moment , or 6 degrees of separation governed by 8 corners of trangulating one side against the others played each side the same way within its corner and between the whole 24 ways to change what now is into day per day thought processing life might be larger than self contained to the moment here.

Oh hell, vertical how and why with horizontal what, where, when, who as spaced apart currently alive regardless plant, animal, predator, prey, asexual. male. female 

News flash, it never was.