J.K. Rowling Slams/Parodies a Trump tweet in the most brutal fashion

When it comes to shutting down the President on Twitter, J.K. Rowling is something of a wizard.

She's done it countless times over the past few years, and it doesn't look like she's planning to stop anytime soon.

SEE ALSO: JK Rowling can't stop laughing after Trump boasts about his writing abilities

Her latest barb came in the form of a parody of a tweet Trump posted on Sunday about his favourite target: the "Fake News" media.

View image on Twitter

I do'nt care what Kids at School call me because they are all Disgusting Fake Losers and my Real Friends go to a diffrent Scool you haven't heard of and they think Im the Coolest and Smartest and we go to parties and I don't have to tell you there Names for this to be True.

Judging by the 24,000 retweets and 125,000+ favourites at the time of writing, her tweet seems to have gone down pretty well.

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

Trump sets himself up for these. Comedians and late night hosts are secretly hoping that he is re-elected. 

The leftists late night and other comedians always go after repubs and give the dems a pass.

They will only help Trump...which is what YOU don't understand.   :)

""The economy""

The threat of tariffs and impending trade war caused a surge in US exports in the second quarter. China and other countries hurried to buy up products, and exporters rushed to get them out before tariffs were put in place. Soybean exports were up more than 50 percent in May from the prior year.

Ahead of the GDP report’s release, Morgan Stanley economist Ellen Zentner in an op-ed for the New York Times warned of such a scenario where growth numbers could get a temporary boost from parties trying to get ahead of the trade war, characterizing it as “doomsday prepping.”

“Global companies are stockpiling raw materials, intermediate goods, and finished goods before tariffs take effect and raise the prices of those goods,” she wrote. “Once the bite of tariffs hits demand, companies will no longer need to build inventories, and this boost to economic growth could end.”

Eric Winograd, an economist at Alliance-Bernstein, told Politico that the growth burst tied to exports will be “paid back in the next quarter.”

The economy is what keeps Trump's re-election odds high. His verbal diarrhea is just good theater.

You mean his verbal courage against a very angry establishment that want to keep their circus act alive?  :)

They can dish it out...but they can't take.  :)

Just now, personreal said:

You mean his verbal courage against a very angry establishment that want to keep their circus act alive?  :)

They can dish it out...but they can't take.  :)

And neither can he. His thin skin shows when he REsponds to critics. It is nothing political. 99.99% of people can dish it out but can't take it. 

And neither can he. His thin skin shows when he REsponds to critics. It is nothing political. 99.99% of people can dish it out but can't take it. 

False!

Trump was attacked and called a racist as soon as he announced his candidacy...before that, the dems and their supporters didn't give a sh*t.

They attacked first...Trump responded.  Try to understand the time-line dude.   

3 minutes ago, personreal said:

False!

Trump was attacked and called a racist as soon as he announced his candidacy...before that, the dems and their supporters didn't give a sh*t.

They attacked first...Trump responded.  Try to understand the time-line dude.   

All Presidents/Presidential Candidates endure ceaseless (and largely undeserved) criticism. To respond to every criticism shows how insecure he is. 

50 minutes ago, benson13 said:

When it comes to shutting down the President on Twitter, J.K. Rowling is something of a wizard.

She's done it countless times over the past few years, and it doesn't look like she's planning to stop anytime soon.

SEE ALSO: JK Rowling can't stop laughing after Trump boasts about his writing abilities

Her latest barb came in the form of a parody of a tweet Trump posted on Sunday about his favourite target: the "Fake News" media.

View image on Twitter

I do'nt care what Kids at School call me because they are all Disgusting Fake Losers and my Real Friends go to a diffrent Scool you haven't heard of and they think Im the Coolest and Smartest and we go to parties and I don't have to tell you there Names for this to be True.

Judging by the 24,000 retweets and 125,000+ favourites at the time of writing, her tweet seems to have gone down pretty well.

She is not an American and is a liberal author. Why should we care?