Trump assails Mueller following Times report

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump pressed his criticism of special counsel Robert Mueller on Monday, accusing Mueller’s team of “enjoying ruining people’s lives” and “looking to impact the election.”

Trump’s tweets followed a New York Times report that the White House general counsel, Don McGahn, has been cooperating extensively with the special counsel team investigating Russian election meddling and potential collusion with Trump’s Republican campaign.

https://apnews.com/776d4cacc2dd4515b61099b435d7c5cd/Trump-assails-Mueller-following-Times-report

Just now, splunch said:

What's the problem?  Just business as usual, Trump vomiting up whatever bile he has in the moment.  

He could turn around and say the opposite tomorrow and people would excuse him.

That's what happens when people are really stupid.  Sad!

Mueller should have a strong case of obstruction of justice.

Michael Cohen, Trump’s Ex-Lawyer, Investigated for Bank Fraud Over $20 Million

Federal authorities investigating whether President Trump’s former personal lawyer and fixer, Michael D. Cohen, committed bank and tax fraud have zeroed in on well over $20 million in loans obtained by taxi businesses that he and his family own, according to people familiar with the matter.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/19/nyregion/michael-cohen-loans-donald-trump.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

Trump's closest friends are crooks

“The failing @nytimes wrote a Fake piece today implying that because White House Councel Don McGahn was giving hours of testimony to the Special Councel, he must be a John Dean type ‘RAT,’” Trump wrote Sunday, misspelling “counsel.”

“But I allowed him and all others to testify - I didn’t have to. I have nothing to hide ...” he wrote.

On Monday he called Mueller “disgraced and discredited.”

https://apnews.com/776d4cacc2dd4515b61099b435d7c5cd/Trump-assails-Mueller-following-Times-report

Just now, splunch said:

Trump is what you see when looking through a microscope at the cancer in America.  Fox News and Rush Limbaugh are the cigarettes.  

We are in one of the low points in American history. We are in a crisis of corruption.

5 hours ago, splunch said:

What's the problem?  Just business as usual, Trump vomiting up whatever bile he has in the moment.  

He could turn around and say the opposite tomorrow and people would excuse him.

That's what happens when people are really stupid.  Sad!

Very well put.......

“enjoying ruining people’s lives” = Trump the Rump has done a fair amount of that.  The women who have done his ego good, the workers and small contractors he refuses to pay and in general I'd say Trump the Rump is among the white collar assholes of the world.

5 hours ago, untitled said:

Mueller should have a strong case of obstruction of justice.

BWAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAAA

I love that you morons still believe this. 

McGahn said Trump did nothing illegal.   That means no obstruction. 

Oops.

Just now, Golfboy said:

BWAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAAA

I love that you morons still believe this. 

You're the "moron," TARD.  :lol:  Trump has obstructed justice multiple times.

Just now, Golfboy said:

McGahn said Trump did nothing illegal.   That means no obstruction. 

Oops.

Please post the transcript of McGahn's interview with Mueller.  

What?  :o  You don't have it?  Then you don't know what was said over those 30+ hours of discussion, now do you? 

Damn, you're pathetic.

1 minute ago, RollingRock said:

You're the "moron," TARD.  :lol:  Trump has obstructed justice multiple times.

What?  :o  You don't have it?  Then you don't know what was said over those 30+ hours of discussion, now do you? 

Damn, you're pathetic.

Now Rockhead is calling the NY Times a liar. 

I love watching you do this to yourself. 

1 minute ago, RollingRock said:

No, I'm calling YOU a liar (and an idiot stalker).

You seem to.  You do it frequently.

I don't care what you call me.   What you can't do, is provide ANY evidence of a Trump crime. 

Changing people's quotes and screaming insults isn't going to make you look LESS stupid. 

1 hour ago, RollingRock said:

The prevailing reporting is that McGahn told Mueller he saw nothing improper. You dispute this? Maybe it's YOU who should produce a transcript.

7 hours ago, untitled said:

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump pressed his criticism of special counsel Robert Mueller on Monday, accusing Mueller’s team of “enjoying ruining people’s lives” and “looking to impact the election.”

Trump’s tweets followed a New York Times report that the White House general counsel, Don McGahn, has been cooperating extensively with the special counsel team investigating Russian election meddling and potential collusion with Trump’s Republican campaign.

Panic, lies and attacks from Traitor Trump.