If you went to high school in the 40s, 50s, or 60s

Is this true?

"Those of you in the audience who are my age or older if you went to high school in the 40s, 50s, or 60s, can you imagine if you'd had a high school civics teacher who said the day is going to come when there'll be a Republican president who will praise the leader in the Kremlin, he will denounce the FBI, the CIA, and all the other American intelligence agencies, and the Republicans in Congress will take his side."

The video should be cued:

30 minutes ago, Bluenami said:

If you went to high school in the 40s, 50s, or 60s

Is this true?

"Those of you in the audience who are my age or older if you went to high school in the 40s, 50s, or 60s, can you imagine if you'd had a high school civics teacher who said the day is going to come when there'll be a Republican president who will praise the leader in the Kremlin, he will denounce the FBI, the CIA, and all the other American intelligence agencies, and the Republicans in Congress will take his side."

The Powers-That-Be were a little-more concerned with keeping a lid on things.....mostly because

they were seriously out-numbered!!

Fortunately.....

EVERYTHING'S TEMPORARY!!!!!

51d-cat-hCL._SY450_.jpg

So?????????

180322-time-cover-msd.jpg?quality=60&str

The crazy thing is, its donald trump.  Haha.  It’s not even a serious politician.  It’s a game show host, a schyster.  It’s not ronald reagan.  It’s DONALD TRUMP!

It would at least carry some weight if it were a guy (or gal) who had a history of political ideology & achievement.  He literally stepped off a game show into politics.

It is ABSURD to me that donald trump is the proverbial hill republicans would elect to die on.  There’s nothing he can do, they won’t defend or “justify”.

1 hour ago, Bluenami said:

Is this true?

The video should be cued:

new wave/age, counter culture, cultivated, outcasts.  4 corner intellectual triangulation done to every ancestor living a lifetime as a human replacement of those conceiving the way each lifetime is what they are doing here.  My family while growing up joined, I didn't fit in when I went to school, I don't fit in now.

Grow the hell up this atmosphere isn't a damned world stage so a few can master mind over matter semantics historically monumentalizing those laws never stopped and societies mirrored every generation..