Those Damn Racist Dims At It Again

Detroit Rep. Bettie Cook Scott on Asian opponent: 'Don't vote for the ching-chong!'

Posted By Violet Ikonomova on Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 9:50 PM

Rep. Stephanie Chang, Rep. Bettie Cook Scott. - MICHIGAN HOUSE
  • Michigan House
  • Rep. Stephanie Chang, Rep. Bettie Cook Scott.

Updated at 9:50 p.m. on Thursday, Aug. 16:

Rep. Bettie Cook Scott has issued an apology for her remarks. Find her statement here.

More than a dozen community groups have called on Rep. Bettie Cook Scott (D-Detroit) to apologize for a series of racial slurs sources say she used to describe her primary election opponent, Rep. Stephanie Chang (D-Detroit).

Scott is alleged to have referred to Chang as "ching-chang" and "the ching-chong" to multiple voters outside polling precincts during last Tuesday's election. She's also said to have called one of Chang's campaign volunteers an “immigrant,” saying “you don’t belong here” and “I want you out of my country.”

The left love putting the Blame on Others for they're own short comings. 

Once you understand that Leftism is hate, everything falls into place. 

47 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

Detroit Rep. Bettie Cook Scott on Asian opponent: 'Don't vote for the ching-chong!'

Posted By Violet Ikonomova on Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 9:50 PM

Rep. Stephanie Chang, Rep. Bettie Cook Scott. - MICHIGAN HOUSE
  • Michigan House
  • Rep. Stephanie Chang, Rep. Bettie Cook Scott.

Updated at 9:50 p.m. on Thursday, Aug. 16:

Rep. Bettie Cook Scott has issued an apology for her remarks. Find her statement here.

More than a dozen community groups have called on Rep. Bettie Cook Scott (D-Detroit) to apologize for a series of racial slurs sources say she used to describe her primary election opponent, Rep. Stephanie Chang (D-Detroit).

Scott is alleged to have referred to Chang as "ching-chang" and "the ching-chong" to multiple voters outside polling precincts during last Tuesday's election. She's also said to have called one of Chang's campaign volunteers an “immigrant,” saying “you don’t belong here” and “I want you out of my country.”

The left love putting the Blame on Others for they're own short comings. 

I posted this last week. It was crickets from the lefties. Absolute crickets. A few weeks ago I tried to get one of these lefties to admit ALL races were racist. They just couldn't do it. WAY too much Kool-Aid!

2 hours ago, benson13 said:

Hate TrailerTrash????

we just HATE Uneducated rednecks like yourself

Yeah and we hate Racists Like you ASS.HOLE. And that's exactly what you are and have been since we first crossed paths.

Racism is also an individual dislike of a class of people (Namely Rednecks) based on a superficial characteristic or stereotype.

YOU KNOW THE DRILL

EAT SH.IT AND DIE ASS.HOLE

benson13-12/08/2006 11:54:18 AM (#5 of 19) 
Fu.ck you N ass.hole

2 hours ago, jerrykramer64fan said:

I posted this last week. It was crickets from the lefties. Absolute crickets. A few weeks ago I tried to get one of these lefties to admit ALL races were racist. They just couldn't do it. WAY too much Kool-Aid!

Yeah they ignore anything that exposes their HYPOCRISY. That's when it dawns on you what LIARs they are.

Nothing would make a racist like you happier than to have everyone claim that everyone was racist. That way, you can continue being a racist. 

But actual racism is not just disliking members of another race.

There are no instances of a Black cop shooting a White guy trying to run away from a traffic ticket. There are no instances of Black landlords refusing to rent to White people. 

There are no Black governors trying to make it impossible for poor White people to vote.