Tucker Nails It

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Bad worder Carlson is a right wing tool.  The only thing he "nails" is his own lack of credibility.  

Never risk debating what's really going on RR.

Yer a tender little sprout and I wouldn't want you to strain a muscle.  :)

9 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Bad worder Carlson is a right wing tool.  The only thing he "nails" is his own lack of credibility.  

Here he is the "Fat Ass" beer drinker nothing dumber than that. Not only that you're a leftwing tool. And the only thing you nail is BS on top of BS.

39169490_2041951335857742_80814047518470

Just now, LaughinAtLefty said:

Clearly another OP that hits at the heart of the matter.

One in which the left is reduced to attacking the person because they can't deny his position.

No one on the left or in the middle or even on the right would bother to pay any attention to his position, because he's a known charlatan.  If you want people to listen to you, don't be a known charlatan.  If you get over on that, then don't whine about it when the only people listening are your rubes.  Nobody else cares, and it's not ideological.  It's about intelligence.

Just now, LaughinAtLefty said:

Clearly another OP that hits at the heart of the matter.

One in which the left is reduced to attacking the person because they can't deny his position.

I didn't even listen to Fucker Carlson's position....just like I don't listen to anything Hannity spouts.  It's all lies, spin and blind Trump worship.  Boring as shit.  Why waste my time?

1 minute ago, splunch said:

No one on the left or in the middle or even on the right would bother to pay any attention to his position, because he's a known charlatan.  If you want people to listen to you, don't be a known charlatan.  If you get over on that, then don't whine about it when the only people listening are your rubes.  Nobody else cares, and it's not ideological.  It's about intelligence.

^^^ Exactly.

4 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

I didn't even listen to Bad worder Carlson's position....just like I don't listen to anything Hannity spouts.  It's all lies, spin and blind Trump worship.  Boring as Bad word.  Why waste my time?

People might as well complain that nobody is bothering to logically refute the latest Bat Boy story on the cover of The National Enquirer.

Please.

Sorry:  Weekly World News

4 minutes ago, splunch said:

People might as well complain that nobody is bothering to logically refute the latest Bat Boy story on the cover of The National Enquirer.

Please.

Sorry:  Weekly World News

Exactly.  Some statements are worth debating.  Others are only worthy of a sigh and an eyeroll.  Fucker Carlson is the latter.

3 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Sarah said in February that security clearances are not handled by the White House.

Lol!  :lol:  Sarah says whatever she's told to say.  She's a trained parrot, nothing more.  Anyone expecting truth or transparency out of that cross-eyed liar is wasting their time.

2 minutes ago, personreal said:

Yes 5x5...inflation exists.  It's been going on for decades.  Do you have a point?  Or are you just following dln's pointless point?  

Why is inflation so high under trump? Is it because trump is paying - off the national debt?