Jump to content

Reality Intellectually Conquered Ancestries One Lifetime At A Time


Recommended Posts

Real people can get understanding the real moment back 4 generations at a time covering the whole global population at one instant. Real power of choice used by why life works never beyond being spaced apart as simultaneously here in biollgical order as it always happens.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Are you a real person, sole?

Are you spaced apart simultaneously?

Is your life working, sitting behind that keyboard typing gibberish?

yes, yes, yes.

 

Best part of my gibberish, is while you mock, caricaturize, ridicule it, your intellectual reality is unfolding into evaporated power of suggestion where you and I will be inverted values and your brain will finally recognize it.

 

Bet you won't want to live like that socially as that is all you were genetically.

 

best thing I ever did for humanity is walk away from its ideology that only symbolized what I wished were true.not what I was acting like intellect is larger than induced natural energy inside a person's brain. mind that staged what if scenario to death Xavier, I am nothing more than One Male reproduction being eternally separated in the same moment you occupy dreaming there is more to life than sustaining the species I am an ancestor of same way you got here different details same body funcitons as a separate point of occupying space now adapting to things never the same total sum again. Look, intellectual parallel universal trnslations of the same point of separation, each an alternate reality. Your illusions are distortions to keep people lost in translation and that sets up this dishonest chain of command institutionalism geographically playing the village ancestors against one another all the itme. Constitute that as rule of law. .

 

You are so screwed. Up. You rather have the species go extinct than be honest with yourself once. You are an passive aggressive, ancestral replacement, Intellectual jihadist. Same personality a those working for the Arab Spring or islamic Caliphate.  

 

You loath self evident life. I adore it. I marvel at it, I don't ask why I was born, I accept I was part of being eternally separated now. it isn't pride, ego, proud of who I think I am, I don't exist outside of being me here, kinetically one of a kind ever having an ancestral position in this universal point of separation.

 

rare result i am, correct? sole result same as any other lifetime in the organic stream of things perpetually balancing here now. such gibberish..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Five By Five said:

 

Is best to be criminal comrade

 

winners break the rules.. losers follow them

 

dishonesty and corrupted take each other out. You need to understand natural rules from intellectual laws which obviously that is outside your grasp of reality..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, sole result said:

yes, yes, yes.

 

Best part of my gibberish, is while you mock, caricaturize, ridicule it, your intellectual reality is unfolding into evaporated power of suggestion where you and I will be inverted values and your brain will finally recognize it.

 

Bet you won't want to live like that socially as that is all you were genetically.

 

best thing I ever did for humanity is walk away from its ideology that only symbolized what I wished were true.not what I was acting like intellect is larger than induced natural energy inside a person's brain. mind that staged what if scenario to death Xavier, I am nothing more than One Male reproduction being eternally separated in the same moment you occupy dreaming there is more to life than sustaining the species I am an ancestor of same way you got here different details same body funcitons as a separate point of occupying space now adapting to things never the same total sum again. Look, intellectual parallel universal trnslations of the same point of separation, each an alternate reality. Your illusions are distortions to keep people lost in translation and that sets up this dishonest chain of command institutionalism geographically playing the village ancestors against one another all the itme. Constitute that as rule of law. .

 

You are so screwed. Up. You rather have the species go extinct than be honest with yourself once. You are an passive aggressive, ancestral replacement, Intellectual jihadist. Same personality a those working for the Arab Spring or islamic Caliphate.  

 

You loath self evident life. I adore it. I marvel at it, I don't ask why I was born, I accept I was part of being eternally separated now. it isn't pride, ego, proud of who I think I am, I don't exist outside of being me here, kinetically one of a kind ever having an ancestral position in this universal point of separation.

 

rare result i am, correct? sole result same as any other lifetime in the organic stream of things perpetually balancing here now. such gibberish..

All you do is spew silly gibberish. Nothing you claim is self evident is perceptible in any way to anyone.

The human race is in no danger of becoming extinct.

 

The Arab Spring was precisely the opposite of the Islamic Caliphate. The former was in favor of more equality of the sexes and social classes, more participation of the people in governance, more emphasis on real education, less on Islamic madrasas and industrial development. The latter was a reversion to a strict religious dictatorial regime. Tunisia seems to be the major beneficiary of the Arab Spring. Isis has failed entirely in both Syria and Iraq. In Egypt the West wanted to bring about modernity and enlightenment, but the voters elected the Islamic Brotherhood and that brought about a return to  military rule, Sissi simply became the next Mubarak.

 

I am not your enemy, sole. Your enemy is intelligibility and logic. You are in a useless rebellion against Remedial English Composition 099.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Five By Five said:

The reality is that the rich take advantage of the poor everyday

ha ha ha ha ha , what advantage? that you rather deny real than face your real behavior.  You give the advantage, willingly. You flame, then blame, you are a perfect stooge.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, sole result said:

Real people can get understanding the real moment back 4 generations at a time covering the whole global population at one instant. Real power of choice used by why life works never beyond being spaced apart as simultaneously here in biollgical order as it always happens.

 

Unreal people can not get understanding because they usually do not pay their rent on time or steal your TV thinking it's thiers. This is the curse of living in the modern world where politician abuse is still the norm after as many years as you can count. Single mother have sped up the clock so much even DNA gets confused.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Old Mack said:

 

Unreal people can not get understanding because they usually do not pay their rent on time or steal your TV thinking it's thiers. This is the curse of living in the modern world where politician abuse is still the norm after as many years as you can count. Single mother have sped up the clock so much even DNA gets confused.

You leaped into reality with a promise there is nothing else better in life than thinking beyond the moment.  You aren't going to give up thinking you are the exception and it turns out you aren't any different than everyone else being eternally separated now.

 

I won't carry everyone else's guilt anymore.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...