GREAT NEWS! DUMBOCRAT GOVERNOR COMMITS POLITICAL SUICIDE ON TELEVISION TODAY!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, bludog said:

I say Bullock gets reelected.

Unfortunately, he can't.  Montana has term limits on governors.  That might be the reason he can speak freely.  He is in the middle of his 2nd term.

The Governor of the State of Montana is an elected constitutional officer, the head of the executive branch and the highest state office in Montana. The governor is popularly elected every four years by a plurality and is limited to two terms in any 16 year span.

4 minutes ago, BIGTEX said:

BIGTEX has NEVER enjoyed killing anything as much as he enjoyed killing the Dumbocrat Party.

Sometimes that's not necessary.

Sometimes they commit political suicide, as this idiot did today!

WHO SAYS THERE'S NOT GOOD NEWS OUT THERE?

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/08/19/montana-governor-supports-assault-weapon-ban-788194

Hey, Stupid.  He isn't running again.  He is in his 2nd term of a 2 term limit.

Just now, LoreD said:

Unfortunately, he can't.  Montana has term limits on governors.  That might be the reason he can speak freely.  He is in the middle of his 2nd term.

The Governor of the State of Montana is an elected constitutional officer, the head of the executive branch and the highest state office in Montana. The governor is popularly elected every four years by a plurality and is limited to two terms in any 16 year span.

Well that blows bigtex's idea all to hell.  In his last term, Bullock isn't committing political suicide at all.

8 minutes ago, LoreD said:

Hey, Stupid.  He isn't running again.  He is in his 2nd term of a 2 term limit.

BIGOTEX doesn't bother obviously to check these things like most of these bloodthirsty neocons in here. Don't worry though I'm sure he will come up with some weak rebuttal to justify his stupid thread, and he says we are easy to defeat in here, what a complete and utter moron.

But, wait, IDIOT DUMBOCRATS!

You see, there are OTHER political offices to which BULLOCK THE DUMBASS aspires.

It may come as a SURPRISE to you idiots that BULLOCK THE DUMBASS is considering running for President.

But he will fail.

Why? 

BECAUSE HE COMMITTED POLITICAL SUICIDE ON NATIONAL TELEVISION TODAY!

56 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

It is likely that Bullock has saved lives by standing up to the NRA. A majority of Americans believe that assault weapons should be made harder to obtain. A majority of Americans are no rustic bumpkins and hicktown losers.

And just how has he "stood up to the NRA," and what links can you make to his "standing up to the NRA" with respect to murder rates, DUMBASS?

WATCH THIS, FOLKS!

42 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The more assault weapons are in circulation, the more likely it is that people will be shot with assault weapons.

When no one had assault weapons except the military, the number of people  who were killed with them aside from military bases was ZERO.

Civilians have ALWAYS had the right to own semi-automatic rifles; the type that idiots like you call "assault rifles."

In fact, CIVILIANS OWNED THEM BEFORE THE MILITARY ACQUIRED THEM!

Why is it that you insist on posting on subjects WHICH YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT?

38 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Well, then what is wrong with this governor banning them?

OF COURSE I know what they are, They were the weapons used in the Las Vegas shooting and other mass murders.

What's wrong with BANNING THEM, you IDIOT?

It's something called the SECOND AMENDMENT TO THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

What should we do with cars and trucks, IDIOT? 

How many hundreds of people over the last several years have been PURPOSELY MURDERED by people using those WEAPONS?

Just now, BIGTEX said:

What's wrong with BANNING THEM, you IDIOT?

It's something called the SECOND AMENDMENT TO THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

What should we do with cars and trucks, IDIOT? 

How many hundreds of people over the last several years have been PURPOSELY MURDERED by people using those WEAPONS?

the 2nd is not absolute.  you do not have the right to own a wide variety of weapons... where that line is drawn is a political decision... not a constitutional one.

Oh... and Uncle Sugar's paymaster dropped a big bundle of eagle shit in my bank account again this month.... I thought you were gonna stop that....wtf???

6 minutes ago, maineman said:

the 2nd is not absolute.  you do not have the right to own a wide variety of weapons... where that line is drawn is a political decision... not a constitutional one.

Oh... and Uncle Sugar's paymaster dropped a big bundle of eagle shit in my bank account again this month.... I thought you were gonna stop that....wtf???

BIGTEX is working on having your pension revoked.

These things take time.

Be patient.

And, yes, BIGTEX DOES have the right to own a "wide variety of weapons," and, in fact DOES own a "wide variety of weapons."

Got it?

Just now, BIGTEX said:

BIGTEX is working on having your pension revoked.

These things take time.

Be patient.

You said you could do it in a matter of days.

lying sack of shit.

Question:  do you understand that any action to revoke my pension would require action by a court martial?  yes or no

lol

7 minutes ago, maineman said:

Why do you even bother with that moron?...I mean, really...S/he is so astoundingly stupid...

Just now, maineman said:

You said you could do it in a matter of days.

lying sack of shit.

Question:  do you understand that any action to revoke my pension would require action by a court martial?  yes or no

lol

WHERE did BIGTEX state it could be done "in a matter of days."

SHOW US THAT POST.

Just now, BIGTEX said:

WHERE did BIGTEX state it could be done "in a matter of days."

SHOW US THAT POST.

would you answer my question?  

do you understand that any action to revoke my pension would require action by a court martial?  yes or no

lol

8 minutes ago, maineman said:

guilty pleasure.

why do kids taunt retarded kids on the playground?

Gotcha...But llttletex is so mindfukingly stupid!...Right down there with dick615...And s/he is amazingly stupid beyond belief...