Bolton open to privatize war in Afghanistan

Zaro

2 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Sad, but true, Zaro.  This has been in the works for a while and it's something Bolton advocated when he worked for the Bush administration.  I hope it doesn't happen.

He said that Trump will make the decision. But that it is even under consideration as an option is fugged up

2 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Good idea!!! TIme to take the gloves off and defeat the enemy!!! Sorry you fukking pussy coward liberals don't realize that!!! Just sit back and watch how soon this comes to an end!!!

Go get diddled by a priest. Adults are talking here

The Good News About John Bolton

1024px-Ambassador_John_Bolton_at_-FITN_i

https://www.lawfareblog.com/good-news-about-john-bolton

I’d like to add a few words to Matt Waxman’s assessment of John Bolton, President Trump’s soon-to-be national security adviser—not because I know Bolton particularly well or worked with him particularly closely but because I benefited in government from one of his diplomatic strokes of genius: the Proliferation Security Initiative (PSI).

1 hour ago, Duck615 said:

crankyankers_03_0309_specialed.jpg?quali

Good idea!!! TIme to take the gloves off and defeat the enemy!!! Sorry you fukking pussy coward liberals don't realize that!!! Just sit back and watch how soon this comes to an end!!!

Yeah......this time it's REALLY gonna work.....huh, Skippy??

42 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Why?

Private companies prioritize profits, not peace. The privatization of war leads to longer and more deadly war and worse conditions for troops on the front line. 

Phoenix68 has provided numerous informative videos on the subject. 

1 hour ago, Zaro said:

He said that Trump will make the decision. But that it is even under consideration as an option is fugged up

Fugged up indeed. Neocons are back in the Whitehouse and defense contractors are trying to cash in. 

23 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Private companies prioritize profits, not peace. The privatization of war leads to longer and more deadly war and worse conditions for troops on the front line. 

Private companies prioritize effectiveness because they have an incentive. Cost savings are a bonus.

25 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Phoenix68 has provided numerous informative videos on the subject. 

Sheman/Penix?? LMAO, I never read anything that clown posts.