FERAL NEGROES. THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A MOMENT. FERAL DUMBOCRATS.

PunyTex reads about a couple of cyclists in Iraq that get killed by Isis, so he labels then Liberals and then rants against liberals.

Rustic Bumpkin Tex then reads about a some thieves and he calls them feral Negroes and yammers about he wants to kill all Negroes, because, Ah tell yuh whut, they ALL feral Negroes.

A pathetic yokel, this hicktown loser.

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

PunyTex reads about a couple of cyclists in Iraq that get killed by Isis, so he labels then Liberals and then rants against liberals.

Rustic Bumpkin Tex then reads about a some thieves and he calls them feral Negroes and yammers about he wants to kille all Negroes, because, Ah tell yuh whut, they ALL feral Negroes.

FatTex struggles with cognitive dissonance

4 minutes ago, Arris said:

My experience has been the same as yours

As is mine...Littletex is just a moron on the level of dick615...Speaking of which, I got a glimmer of hope when s/he posted the Aretha thread...Didn't last long, though...But, they are just 2 of several worthless posters here...Sad for them...

3 minutes ago, bigsky said:

well...I aint a racist...and I aint stupid....however I am more intelligent than yer dumb ass....which does not take much......faggot...

its so easy to get your panties in a wad---LMAO

2 hours ago, BIGTEX said:

THIS is why BIGTEX and all his family members are ARMED and EXTREMELY PROFICIENT with those arms.

Once again:

Feral negroes.

Feral Dumbocrats.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/18/shocking-video-shows-thieves-attempting-to-steal-75k-from-woman-before-running-her-over.html

BioTex is running on empty again.