Jump to content

Benghazi Hero Destroys 'Kool-Aid Drinker' John Brennan


Recommended Posts

Former Army Ranger, Benghazi hero and survivor Kris "Tonto" Paranto took to Twitter this week to slam former CIA director John Brennan after President Trump pulled his security clearance.

 

 

 

 

Defenders of Brennan have been arguing President Trump is infringing on the former director's free speech. President Trump said today at the White House he's actually doing the opposite.

 

"There's no silence.  If anything, I'm giving them a bigger voice.  Many people don't even know who he is, and now he has a bigger voice.  And that's okay with me, because I like taking on voices like that.  I've never respected him; I've never had a lot of respect," Trump said.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

Former Army Ranger, Benghazi hero and survivor Kris "Tonto" Paranto took to Twitter this week to slam former CIA director John Brennan after President Trump pulled his security clearance.

 

 

 

 

Defenders of Brennan have been arguing President Trump is infringing on the former director's free speech. President Trump said today at the White House he's actually doing the opposite.

 

"There's no silence.  If anything, I'm giving them a bigger voice.  Many people don't even know who he is, and now he has a bigger voice.  And that's okay with me, because I like taking on voices like that.  I've never respected him; I've never had a lot of respect," Trump said.

Defenders of Brennan? That would be everybody that is somebody in the military and intelligence agencies.

 

What some wannabe that has been reduced to selling sun glasses on late night informercials, or the lowest piece of Bad word on the planet donny dotard trump thinks isn't even rellevant.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

Former Army Ranger, Benghazi hero and survivor Kris "Tonto" Paranto took to Twitter this week to slam former CIA director John Brennan after President Trump pulled his security clearance.

 

 

 

 

Defenders of Brennan have been arguing President Trump is infringing on the former director's free speech. President Trump said today at the White House he's actually doing the opposite.

 

"There's no silence.  If anything, I'm giving them a bigger voice.  Many people don't even know who he is, and now he has a bigger voice.  And that's okay with me, because I like taking on voices like that.  I've never respected him; I've never had a lot of respect," Trump said.


Amen! God Bless the good old boys.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

Former Army Ranger, Benghazi hero and survivor Kris "Tonto" Paranto took to Twitter this week to slam former CIA director John Brennan after President Trump pulled his security clearance.

 

 

 

 

Defenders of Brennan have been arguing President Trump is infringing on the former director's free speech. President Trump said today at the White House he's actually doing the opposite.

 

"There's no silence.  If anything, I'm giving them a bigger voice.  Many people don't even know who he is, and now he has a bigger voice.  And that's okay with me, because I like taking on voices like that.  I've never respected him; I've never had a lot of respect," Trump said.

 

 

Brennan should have NEVER been allowed in ANY part of the government.

 

HE HAS ADMITTED THAT HE VOTED FOR A COMMUNIST FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

 

For that, AND THAT ALONE, he should have his citizenship revoked and be deported from the USA!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, skews13 said:

Nobody. Because he is a nobody.

He was there. You and I were not. He knows the lies told to us and the BS they made up to make those heroes look bad by saying they didn't follow orders. You leftist say you support the troops but when one of them contradicts the Obama administration, you guys sh!t all over him. Typical leftist. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, HerkenMcJerkin said:

Do you think 600 calls for help over a long period of time was too much?

Phone calls are like prayers. They are therefore never in excess.

If the help was impossible to provide, it is not provided. That was the case at Benghazi.

The reality is that the CIA had no spies that could deal with Libyan Arabic. They could not determine what was happening,and they could not cause confusion among the perps.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Phone calls are like prayers. They are therefore never in excess.

If the help was impossible to provide, it is not provided. That was the case at Benghazi.

The reality is that the CIA had no spies that could deal with Libyan Arabic. They could not determine what was happening,and they could not cause confusion among the perps.

The american public was not informed of the political disaster in Libya. Here we get a leader who gave up his nukes and we nix him. HE GAVE UP HIS NUKES. What we got after was 1000 times worse. Overthrowing Libya was one of our greatest failures.

 

 

 

I guess he is the one who knows the most about this. Let's ask him and his family.

 

Sometimes realistic graphics hit a point. Look at him as if he were your father, brother, or son. Look at every murder as your closest loved one.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, HerkenMcJerkin said:

It seems there is a vile hatred to this mans free speech. Isn't Brennan claiming his?

 

So many contradictions by people here. My God!

Like I said. Everybody that is somebody stands with Brennan.

 

Everybody that is a nobody stands with Trump. And some punk named tonto that sells sunglasses on late night infomercials.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, HerkenMcJerkin said:

Overthrowing Libya was one of our greatest failures.

The Libyan people were sick of Qaddaffi. Qadaffi wanted to strafe them with his airforce. We prevented that with air cover, in conjunction with the UK.

The US did not overthrow Qadaffi. Therefore, it was not our mistake.

The people of Libya would not have refrained from trying to overthrow Qaddaffi even if he had nukes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

The Libyan people were sick of Qaddaffi. Qadaffi wanted to strafe them with his airforce. We prevented that with air cover, in conjunction with the UK.

The US did not overthrow Qadaffi. Therefore, it was not our mistake.

The people of Libya would not have refrained from trying to overthrow Qaddaffi even if he had nukes.

You will have to argue that with her. Not me.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The US ambassador to Libya was a brave man, but his being in Benghazi was foolhardy, because we lacked the intel.He knew this. His death was unfortunate, but it happened because he chose to be in the wrong place.

Ambassador Stevens was a close personal friend of Hillary Clinton, and a huge Obama supporter.

 

The only heroes in Benghazi that night were the Marines that successfully defended the embassy from attack.

 

Ever notice nobody ever brings that up? The Hillary haters have s hit all over our Marines to try any angle to strike out at Hillary.

 

They're kind of like scorned women these Hillary haters. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...