Are Democrats Racist???? Say it ain't so.......

Maybe now we are getting somewhere. Lets see how the left reacts to this. Well, she did she she's sorry.

https://www.newsweek.com/michigan-black-democrat-racist-asian-comments-ching-chong-1077578

found another- https://splinternews.com/detroit-state-senate-candidate-called-asian-opponent-ch-1828404570

17 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

This is the action of ONE WOMAN. You cannot accuse all Democrats of agreeing with her.

But everyday we're told anyone that voted for Trump is a racist...

4 minutes ago, Z09 said:

But everyday we're told anyone that voted for Trump is a racist...

I never made that claim. Nearly all White racists voted for Trump, that seems apparent.

There are stupid and racist Black people and stupid and racist Asian people. No one denies that.

Many people voted for Trump due to being stupid. A few very rich people voted for  him for financial reasons.

What you posted is wrong.

It has nothing to do with what I posted.

I do not make any sort of everyone or anyone claims ever.

I am not responsible for anything said by anyone other than myself.

4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I never made that claim. Nearly all White racists voted for Trump, that seems apparent.

There are stupid and racist Black people and stupid and racist Asian people. No one denies that.

Many people voted for Trump due to being stupid. A few very rich people voted for  him for financial reasons.

What you posted is wrong.

It has nothing to do with what I posted.

I do not make any sort of everyone or anyone claims ever.

I am not responsible for anything said by anyone other than myself.

I agree..

However Benson says differently...

Intelligent people voted for Trump

On 8/17/2018 at 4:16 PM, XavierOnassis said:

This is the action of ONE WOMAN. You cannot accuse all Democrats of agreeing with her.

But MANY on the left accuse ALL white people that are Republicans, of being racist. When ever lefties talk about racism, they ALWAYS single out WHITE people. ALWAYS.

When ever lefties talk about racism, they ALWAYS single out WHITE people. ALWAYS.

That is not true. If you think you have evidence of this, then you lead a sheltered life. I have seen articles against Muslims censoring Christians as well as vice versa.

The reality is that Trump used White racism and White supremacy with his birtherism crap to build his entire campaign, and continues to use it to reinforce his base. And you rightwing saps fall for it all the time. Look at what the idiotic Blue Devil creep does: he attacks Black people for being stupid and evil and then lambastes them for not voting for Trump.

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 4:49 PM, jerrykramer64fan said:

Well what the heck. No lefties want to comment? I guess it's all OK. She said she was sorry.......

Yeah Cons get fired,Libs say I'm sorry and move on to the next hatred quote.

LOL

1 hour ago, johndnorth said:

Dems were the racists, are the racists, and forever will be the racists. Blacks are catching on. Bye bye dems.

NOW: THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTS YOU WILL EVER READ! - (That have been CONVENIENTLY HIDDEN, LEFT OUT OF THE DISCUSSION, BY MAINSTREAM-MEDIA LIARS, "ACADEMIA" COLLEGE PROFESSORS...BUT THEY CAN'T TAKE THEM OUT OF THE HISTORY BOOKS, HAHA! 

Since its founding in 1829, the Democratic Party has fought against every major civil rights initiative, and has a long history of discrimination. 

The Democratic Party defended slavery, started the Civil War, opposed Reconstruction, founded the Ku Klux Klan, imposed segregation, perpetrated lynchings, and fought against the civil rights acts of the 1950s and 1960s. 

In contrast, the Republican Party was founded in 1854 as an anti-slavery party. Its mission was to stop the spread of slavery into the new western territories with the aim of abolishing it entirely. This effort, however, was dealt a major blow by the Supreme Court. In the 1857 case Dred Scott v. Sandford, the court ruled that slaves aren’t citizens; they’re property. The seven justices who voted in favor of slavery? All Democrats. The two justices who dissented? Both Republicans. 

On 8/17/2018 at 2:16 PM, XavierOnassis said:

Just like you guys say about republicans and conservatives. Notice the resident BIGOT is trying to defend that racist lady? How white of you. LOL