Things We All Can Agree With.

As an effort to unite us, I thought we could come to some agreement to things that we all support or oppose.

We all oppose...

...Priests molesting children.

...Children getting killed by malefactors.  

...Abuse of power by the government.

...Children starving.

...People being reckless and endangering others.

Add your own to the list.  I respectfully request that we keep it civil.  

Just now, untitled said:

Priests sexually assaulting children. And the Church protecting them. It is quite horrible and requires legal action against the Church for racketeering.

At the least, the Priests should face severe legal consequences.  The individuals in the church should face investigations for their allowing these events to happen.

10 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

As an effort to unite us, I thought we could come to some agreement to things that we all support or oppose.

We all oppose...

...Children starving.

.......Some adult minds regardless their advocacy never grew up into an actual human adult mentally and only feel powerful with anyone unable to resist their advances.

.......Children getting killed by gender factors.

.......Government is vocabulary, governors are those enacting the rules to force a species naturally here to pay rent to live temporarily here so those collecting the payment get to dictate the theater of society in each geographical area.

.......Bad parenting, and poor laws that rule ignoring the self evident.

.......Yes your ideology certainly is. 

52 minutes ago, sole result said:

.......Some adult minds regardless their advocacy never grew up into an actual human adult mentally and only feel powerful with anyone unable to resist their advances.

.......Children getting killed by gender factors.

.......Government is vocabulary, governors are those enacting the rules to force a species naturally here to pay rent to live temporarily here so those collecting the payment get to dictate the theater of society in each geographical area.

.......Bad parenting, and poor laws that rule ignoring the self evident.

.......Yes your ideology certainly is. 

I give you points for being coherent for once.  Must have struck a nerve, Didn't I?  

5 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

I give you points for being coherent for once.  Must have struck a nerve, Didn't I?  

I sure showed what side of reality against real understanding life you chose to die for. You play divide and conquer, I just explain the problem regardless where it arrives.  You cheat, mislead, distract, distort, destroy. I just adapt to your false impressions and ignoring how life never exceeds the moment.

43 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

this thread is more evidence that politics is more about what you oppose/hate/villify than what you support. Its easy to stand back to and blast something. its a whole other ball of wax to stay what you stand for. 

You're a pussy. All you do is whine.

We all oppose...

...Priests molesting children.  Yes, I oppose this. 

...Children getting killed by malefactors.  Why do you value a child's life more than an adult's life?

...Abuse of power by the government.  Generally speaking, I agree with this, but I could probably think of some exceptions.

...Children starving.  Again, why value a child's life over an adult's life?  Also, I do not rank all children equally - I care far more about what is happening with American children than the children of Iranians.

...People being reckless and endangering others.  This depends on what you call "reckless" and how you define "endangering others" - so I do would not support efforts to curtail such behavior without knowing how YOU define these things.

Ok.  ....The protection of a nation of people from a murderous or even oppressive regime, bent on enslaving, harming or killing its citizens for personal or economic gain.

2 hours ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

We all oppose...

...Children starving.

...Genocide

...Imprisonment without due process

...modern slavery 

...starvation in general

This thread is a good idea. Despite our differences, we agree on the big issues. 

2 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

...Genocide

...Imprisonment without due process - Cons support this with immigrants/refugees

...modern slavery 

...starvation in general

This thread is a good idea. Despite our differences, we agree on the big issues. 

2 hours ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

We all oppose...

...Children starving.

Hillary Clinton 

9 minutes ago, leomon said:

...Imprisonment without due process - Cons support this with immigrants/refugees

Not all of them support it. There is, of course, a segment that devalues the lives of foreign born persons of color but I would like to think that most regular people oppose it.

I reluctantly left racism off my list.

31 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Not all of them support it. There is, of course, a segment that devalues the lives of foreign born persons of color but I would like to think that most regular people oppose it.

I reluctantly left racism off my list.

To them its not racism, they are refugees and immigrants trying to enter America to steal away their jobs. They all should be jailed without due process. This is widely supported by most cons. Or at the minimum they dont care its happening hence in a way support it.

22 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

It is my personal opinion that America is over-regulated and that there are too many regulations

Are there any liberals out there that agree with me?

There are too many laws which restrict individuals. I am comfortable with health, safety, financial and environmental regulation of businesses. 

10 minutes ago, leomon said:

To them its not racism, they are refugees and immigrants trying to enter America to steal away their jobs. They all should be jailed without due process. This is widely supported by most cons. Or at the minimum they dont care its happening hence in a way support it.

Do you think they would be equally uncaring if the immigrants were white?

TBH, I do not know the answer to my own question. I know Republicans who express concern about whites becoming a minority and they are very open about their  preference for white immigrants. 

1 hour ago, Five By Five said:

well I guess I'm not a liberal anymore but I agree with conservatives that everything is over-regulated. 99% of laws can't be enforced and count on the Goodwill of the American public to do the right thing. guess what Americans do the cheapest thing like their boss

Cheap is not always the best way to go 

you get what you pay for 

3 hours ago, sole result said:

I sure showed what side of reality against real understanding life you chose to die for. You play divide and conquer, I just explain the problem regardless where it arrives.  You cheat, mislead, distract, distort, destroy. I just adapt to your false impressions and ignoring how life never exceeds the moment.

Every post that sole makes, he tells is how WRONG everyone else is and how RIGHT he is because of blah blah life never exceeds the moment or somesuch incomprehensible drivel.

1 hour ago, Five By Five said:

It is my personal opinion that America is over-regulated and that there are too many regulations

Are there any liberals out there that agree with me?

There are surely too many regulations about some things and too few about others.

It is the SPECIFIC regulations that are in excess or that are needed that need to be addressed.