welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

DeVos' $40 million yacht vandalized

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

Bill Gates has way more expensive yachts then she does, but he's a decent human being. DeVoss is a scam artist and a miserable human being like her boss. I hope everyone of her yachts sink to the bottom of the sea. Preferably with her on one of them.

Depravity isn't much of a moral framework.

8 minutes ago, teacher said:

How southern redneck of you.

Lucky for me, I'm a southerner who didn't spend his money on tattoos, rebel flags, crystal meth, and trump hats.

Now I have the money to buy some bait and go fishing while those other ones are either in jail or will be when they get caught perpetrating crimes.

Have fun in jail trump fan/wife beaters, while I'm out at the lake.  Don't drop the soap, trump fan convicts.

lake-norman.jpg

instead of THIS...

7140997_gal.jpg

4 hours ago, sole result said:

Discussing kinetic motion sustaining results of everything spontaneously taking place never exceeding the moment it lasts as simultaneously going on now isn't an group think chorus philosophy following a what if being alive isn't doing that naturally debate of social direction making ancestry give up knowing how and why living is physically limited to being alive now..

NO ONE discusses this. No one has a clue to what sole is blathering about, and sole is not competent enough at writing intelligible sentences to explain it.

He's a pretend intellectual.  His pretentious bvllshi! doesn't fool anybody.

If he was a graduate of Cornell or Dartmouth or M.I.T. - he wouldn't have countless thousands of posts on this waste of time "politics" forum.

4 hours ago, sole result said:

and you are screwed trying to fukk Trump up.  action and reaction, Karma. What you started you received to the 10th power. the corrupted cannot fight the dishonest because they don't want to understand how the dishonest get away with denying how life actually exists.

How does life exist?

People screwed.  Some of the females got pregnant.  Wash-rinse-repeat.

DUH

6 hours ago, bhoyal said:

But wait... she owns NINE MORE,,,,

Yep, trump claimed to love poor people...   no wait... that was bull5hit... never mind.

She is viably shaken by the 10k$ damage to one of her 40million$ yachts...

f8a1eca7-df49-47d5-be72-ac3a4b373af5.jpe

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/07/betsy-devos-yacht-untied-her-other-nine-boats-are-reportedly-safe.html

obama swallowed alot of cum in the white house

6 hours ago, bhoyal said:

But wait... she owns NINE MORE,,,,

Yep, trump claimed to love poor people...   no wait... that was bull5hit... never mind.

She is viably shaken by the 10k$ damage to one of her 40million$ yachts...

f8a1eca7-df49-47d5-be72-ac3a4b373af5.jpe

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/07/betsy-devos-yacht-untied-her-other-nine-boats-are-reportedly-safe.html

sup dude? you mad she has more than you?

13 minutes ago, bhoyal said:

How does life exist?

People screwed.  Some of the females got pregnant.  Wash-rinse-repeat.

DUH

Poor sole claims that only he knows how life exists. But he is incapable of telling anyone how life exists. I suppose sole thinks that all of us who deny how life exists are behaving as though we were were deceased.

DeVos's family got rich by conning countless saps into enriching them by filling their garages with overpriced Amway crap and annoying all their friends trying to sucker them into becoming even less successful Amway distributors than they.

Multilevel marketing seems to have emerged from an unholy union between evangelical Christianity and the predecessors of Avon and Nutralite. It is a modified pyramid scheme, and fewer than one in ten people make any profit from it. 

It has been ruled illegal in China.

5 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Poor sole claims that only he knows how life exists. But he is incapable of telling anyone how life exists. I suppose sole thinks that all of us who deny how life exists are behaving as though we were were deceased.

I don't think sole made it. He was  lousy swimmer when he was a tadpole.

4 hours ago, dontlooknow said:

You guys do know what boat stand for right. Bust out another thousand. 

didn't you say you had a $30 million boat yourself?

How's your McDonald's doing?

27,000 customers a day? 

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 12:15 PM, untitled said:

DeVos is from the pyramid schemers, Amway.

AS dumb as she is, you can bet she never sold the stuff, 

Better to inherit the money, she didn't have to be smart she can just stay ignorant and  incompetent.

6 hours ago, Hex2 said:

I'd rather have a walleye boat 18' - 20'

That's the good thing and keeps a lot of jobs going. You like a walleye boat, I like my 43' cruiser, and some people like big ass'd yachts - and the 1,000's of different vessels for different purposed in-between.

Video above gives an idea of how many families jobs are dependent on those in the vessel industry.