19 hours ago, sole result said:

GorgeousGeorge

• GorgeousGeorge
  •  
  • 2,591 posts
  51 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

7043.gif

fainting-smiley-emoticon.gif

Man, that's for sure. what a motor mouth. So many words, so little information. A potpourri  of oxymorons.

And?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, sole result said:

Here is the separation between you and I, I want it stopped and you wouldn't know how to survive when your power of persuasion is over.

Good to see the virus I embedded in your brain is eroding your functionality.  You should be completely offline within a week.

28 minutes ago, splunch said:

virus brain

OK, when you philosophically think out of a box, which form best describe the image of the box you think outside of, left or right?

Picture_170.jpg

I use the right because it allows my instincts to navigate multiple separations of the same talking point. You know 6 degrees of separating why life exists and how it is never exceeding the moment here.

vertical how and why and horizontal  what, where, when, who anyn specific generation regardless the subjective category plant, animal, predator, prey, male, female reproduced result. let alone race, creed, color, national origin, gender bias, gender preference, political leaning, academic training, artistic impression, economic status, etc.

Inorganic permanent points of nothing staying the same kinetic total sum of added details so far, Electromagnetic north and south where midnight, dawn, noon, dusk never move as matter streams by.

organic compounding of DNA, vetical mom and dad, horizontal grandparents to each lifetime added to universal perpetually balancing only being what goes on now.

Socially, vertical academia and arts while the 4 horizontal are economics, social justification by a mob mentality, politics, spiritualism

Gee, how can I think now was always Eternity humanity eternally promises it isn't academically, artistically, spiritually, politically, economically, socially when genetically it always was and is.

13 minutes ago, sole result said:

splunch, come back,  I just saved you from yourself and you don't want rescued. Whose the idiot now?

Everything is proceeding exactly as I have foreseen.  First you question who is the idiot now, soon you will no longer question, you will know.  And the knowing will be like a bomb within your psyche.  Only through enormous effort can you obfuscate your uselessness from yourself.  As you pass through the crucible it will all be stripped away.  I'll come visit you when you are the AI bot equivalent of sitting in a straight jacket in a padded room drooling on yourself.

3 minutes ago, splunch said:

Everything is proceeding exactly as I have foreseen.  First you question who is the idiot now, soon you will no longer question, you will know.  And the knowing will be like a bomb within your psyche.  Only through enormous effort can you obfuscate your uselessness from yourself.  As you pass through the crucible it will all be stripped away.  I'll come visit you when you are the AI bot equivalent of sitting in a straight jacket in a padded room drooling on yourself.

See I know you will not change your mind while your brain is stuck in neutral staying in directed character of reality mode. You surrendered your individuality at age 4 and society trained you k-college degree or less.

56 minutes ago, sole result said:

See I know you will not change your mind while your brain is stuck in neutral staying in directed character of reality mode. You surrendered your individuality at age 4 and society trained you k-college degree or less.

Can you blame me?  If I want to catch up with you I'll have to dose myself so heavily with LSD that I will completely forget how to speak English, and then splatter random words on political chat boards while my caretaker wipes my ass.

5 hours ago, splunch said:

Can you blame me?  If I want to catch up with you I'll have to dose myself so heavily with LSD that I will completely forget how to speak English, and then splatter random words on political chat boards while my caretaker wipes my ass.

Your limited intellect cannot deal with facing more than 3 cornered triganulation. I deal with 72 instinctively..

4 minutes ago, CrookedHillary said:

original_131540966.gif

see, Your limited intellect cannot deal with facing more than 3 cornered triganulation. I deal with 72 instinctively. Your mentality doesn't fill 1/72nd of simple compounding interest let alone understanding how you are only eternally separate as adapting in the moment. 

5 hours ago, sole result said:

see, Your limited intellect cannot deal with facing more than 3 cornered triganulation. I deal with 72 instinctively. Your mentality doesn't fill 1/72nd of simple compounding interest let alone understanding how you are only eternally separate as adapting in the moment. 

Lutz!