EltonJohnson

The Red Hen's Latest YELP Reviews --- Oooops

5 minutes ago, harryramar said:

odd mack is a gasbag or else he would say something about their hate which they openly admit to. 

99% of the adults alive have some kind of hate in the heart not just Christians...for one thing tho; they go around and blow each other up because they are from another denomination.

Hate is a wasted emotion since you are the only one who feels it.

Best example...GWB and the ultraliberal who stuck pins in voodoo dolls.

1 minute ago, Old Mack said:

Hate is a wasted emotion since you are the only one who feels it. Best GWB and the ultraliberal who stuck pins in voodoo dolls.

99% of the people alive have some kind of hate in the heart not just Christians...for one thing tho; they go around and blow each other up because they are from another denomination.

I feel no hatred at all. therefore you must be mistaken and therefore you are sinning. if you want to stop sinning, simply stop calling me hateful when I am not hateful.

now when 123 says he hates almost every human on earth because he is one of you, there is a problem. perhaps you can work off your sins by counselling that poor devil.

biggysky needs some help as well. he thinks it's ok to hate people as well.

start there then work on yourself.

3 minutes ago, harryramar said:

I feel no hatred at all.

You do harry...anyone who disagrees with you or Christians....tho violent islamist are OK in your book.

The agenda is proud of you harry...you're a shining example for the young ultraliberals !

Just now, Old Mack said:

You do harry...anyone who disagrees with you or Christians....tho violent islamist are OK in your book.

The agenda is proud of you harry. 

I see, so you admit that  are this sinner who we know god doesn't hear, but you know what is in my heart and mind?

is that an extra bonus that comes with being such a sinner??

no wonder so many of you seem to enjoy being sinners .

heck why stop sinning if it allows you to read peoples minds.

perhaps you should read trumps mind to get a better idea of what he thinks about you cultists, yes?

11 minutes ago, harryramar said:

I see, so you admit that  are this sinner who we know god doesn't hear, but you know what is in my heart and mind?

God hears sinners the most.

As for you being filled with hate...I can only go by your post; except I really don't you.

You could be a Russian bot here to spread disinformation.

1 hour ago, Old Mack said:

God hears sinners the most.

As for you being filled with hate...I can only go by your post; except I really don't you.

You could be a Russian bot here to spread disinformation.

you are in error.  we know from john 9:31 that god does not hear sinners which is why jesus told you to stop sinning and be perfect like your father in heaven is perfect and we know heaven is within.

I am not filled with hate, I have no hate in my heart but you keep saying that I do based on your own judgement. your judgement is 180 degrees wrong but you keep judgng and condemning anyway, like you have no self control. this is why you are instructed to "judge not by appearances...."

you keep sinning because you ignore the teachings of the master.

stop sinning and free yourself from the self imposed limitations

2 minutes ago, harryramar said:

I am not filled with hate, I have no hate in my heart but you keep saying that I do based on your own judgement.

...stop sinning and free yourself from the self imposed limitations

I did not say you are full hate in my judgement...what I said was...I can only go by your post; except I really don't you.

Which part of that don't you understand ???

Image result for that's just like your opinion man

6 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

I did not say you are full hate in my judgement...what I said was...I can only go by your post; except I really don't you.

Which part of that don't you understand ???

Image result for that's just like your opinion man

so you read my posts and then feel hatred which you then blame on me.

where does the emotion of hatred you feel originate?

it originates within you. the written word doesn't convey hatred unless specific as in when 123 says he hates almost everyone in the world.

you don't know the emotion I or anyone else puts into words and so you assign a value to the writer based on how the words make you feel inside. you feel hatred and then blame me for the way you feel.

if you want to stop sinning you need to take responsibility for how you feel. get control over your emotions.

life is a do-it-yourself experience and since life is lived from the inside out, the first order of business is to control your thoughts and emotions.

1 hour ago, harryramar said:

so you read my posts and then feel hatred which you then blame on me.

where does the emotion of hatred you feel originate?

I don't feel hatred...I don't hate you; you are entitled to your opinion.

BUT I do feel you are a hate filled ultraliberal...which you are entitled to be. (as are KKK members)

And if you weren't so full of hate you wouldn't knock Christians and believe in...Live and Let Live.

Why do you care if they are hypocrites...since all people (99%) are.

Why do you care what Christians do with thier lives ?

1 minute ago, Old Mack said:

BUT I do feel you are a hate filled ultraliberal...which you are entitled to be...as are KKK members.

However...if you weren't so full of hate you wouldn't knock Christians and believe in...Live and Let Live.

Why do you care if they are hypocrites...since all people (99%) are.

Why do you care what Christians do with thier lives ?

why do you care what liberals do with their lives?

why do you keep saying I am filled with hate when I am not in the least?

does it make you feel holy or sanctimonious?

I don't knock Christians, I simply hold the fakes accountable by reminding them what jesus said. this conflicts with their political agenda and so they get mad. this reaction you blame on me by saying I am filled with hate.

I hate no one but if it makes you feel better about yourself to claim that I do, perhaps a look within and some soul searching is in order.

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

why do you keep saying I am filled with hate when I am not in the least?

does it make you feel holy or sanctimonious?

I don't knock Christians, I simply hold the fakes accountable by reminding them what jesus said. this conflicts with their political agenda and so they get mad. this reaction you blame on me by saying I am filled with hate.

I hate no one but if it makes you feel better about yourself to claim that I do, perhaps a look within and some soul searching is in order.

you are a lying fukking POS harryramarhisgoat!!!

Just now, Duck615 said:

you are a lying fukking POS harryramarhisgoat!!!

why do you sin so much, my son?

Just now, harryramar said:

why do you sin so much, my son?

why do you breath so much??

Just now, Duck615 said:

why do you breath so much??

because air is free, at least until trump finds a way to charge us for it.

tee hee

how was your weekend ,bro?

24 minutes ago, harryramar said:

28 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

BUT I do feel you are a hate filled ultraliberal...which you are entitled to be. (as are KKK members)

harry...Bob Dylan said...Do your thing and you'll be king.

I don't care what you or other ultraliberal do with your / thier lives as long as it doesn't include being a predator. If you wanna go around and protest and think you / other ultraliberals are always right and no who disagrees with you is entitled to thier opinion...it's fine with me.

If you want to kill babies...go ahead; I have no control over it BUT I can still think it is wrong.

You know harry...I have a friend who really did kill a kid in the Vietnam War. He told me...It was him or me and I'm still here and laughed. I know he wasn't lying because he was drunk and that is the only time he would talk about his war experiences. He was 18 and hanging on the corner before they sent him. I can assure you he would have rather have not gone.

20 minutes ago, harryramar said:

because air is free, at least until trump finds a way to charge us for it.

tee hee

how was your weekend ,bro?

EXCELLENT, I actually ran into a liberal asswipe and totally destroyed the little fella. So easy, all you have to do is hit them with facts and they shut right the fukk up!!!

34 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

EXCELLENT, I actually ran into a liberal asswipe and totally destroyed the little fella. So easy, all you have to do is hit them with facts and they shut right the fukk up!!!

You bested me mon, and I are broken

how was your weekend bro?

I love a bumped thread.

I hope I don't kill your bump !

If I do I will bump it again later and answer your question with my opinion.