Jump to content
drvoke

Sarah Sanders, Raj Shah planning to depart the White House

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Zaro said:

There is an announcement for a July Job Fair posted at whitehouse.gov 

Applicants MUST love Trump and be able to articulate it.

Being able to articulate it well is not necessary.  Just being effusive.

 

"I just love Trump and everything he does and says.  He is truly a great, great man, immensely talented and good looking, with just the best, bestest ideas.  I would be lucky and honored to be able to play any part in helping him achieve his super, super goals.  Obama and Hillary should be shot."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, benson13 said:

E1bgcOkTBfDYU9f0TsUyAr9cVIfBOcOdBy3LzbRmRd9bmdUxtAj1zcL5BTDgyxFE6pjKrbKoDgvRfgnyN06F07KqhQ=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu

The best Generals should not automatically be assumed to be the best Presidents. 

 

Presidents should not automatically be assumed to be a bad commander in chief because he did not serve in uniform. 

 

The 13 Presidents who did not serve in the military are: John Adams, John Quincy Adams, Martin Van Buren, Grover Cleveland, William H. Taft, Woodrow Wilson, Warren G. Harding, Calvin Coolidge, Herbert C. Hoover, Franklin D. Roosevelt, William J. Clinton, Barack H. Obama and Donald J. Trump. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, splunch said:

Being able to articulate it well is not necessary.  Just being effusive.

 

"I just love Trump and everything he does and says.  He is truly a great, great man, immensely talented and good looking, with just the best, bestest ideas.  I would be lucky and honored to be able to play any part in helping him achieve his super, super goals.  Obama and Hillary should be shot."

 

With my final edit, your statement here gets +100.

 

"I just love Trump and everything he does and says. He is truly a great, good man and an immensely talented and visionary leader, with just the best, bestest ideas. I would be lucky and honored to be able to play any part in helping him achieve his super, super goals. 

 

Obama and Hillary should be tried for their crimes."

 

Yes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

It is not my cup of tea. Give me an excel doc or database that is not executing correctly and I am more than ready. 

The fact is that your skill set and interests would be more important to the government's functions than any spokesperson. 

 

But Libs seem to believe that how things look and sound are more important than how they perform. 

 

So, you're probably going to be best appreciated by Conservatives. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RaymondMcKigney said:

The fact is that your skill set and interests would be more important to the government's functions than any spokesperson. 

 

But Libs seem to believe that how things look and sound are more important than how they perform. 

 

So, you're probably going to be best appreciated by Conservatives. 

in my experience, neither side care much about cold, raw, objective data and the analysis that comes from it. Both care more about what should be vastly more than what is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

in my experience, neither side care much about cold, raw, objective data and the analysis that comes from it. Both care more about what should be vastly more than what is. 

"Both care more about what should be vastly more than what is."

 

I don't understand what you mean. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RaymondMcKigney said:

"Both care more about what should be vastly more than what is."

 

I don't understand what you mean. 

"What should be"  is fantasy. Sacramento Kings should win an NBA Championship but they do not. Cold, hard, objective data does not conform to ideological fantasies of what should be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×