Jump to content
drvoke

Sarah Sanders, Raj Shah planning to depart the White House

Recommended Posts

 

Principal Deputy White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders speaks during the press briefing at the White House in Washington, DC, on June 5, 2017.

 

 

LMFAO.  Good call. Who wants the worst job in the world?

 

 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/sarah-sanders-raj-shah-planning-to-depart-the-white-house/ar-AAyBNSZ?ocid=spartanntp

(Full article at above link)

 

 

Two of the most visible members of the Trump administration are planning their departures, the latest sign of upheaval in a White House marked by turmoil.

Press secretary Sarah Sanders and principal deputy press secretary Raj Shah are both heading for the exits, according to sources inside the White House and close to the administration. Sanders, who has become a confidante of President Trump since the departure of former communications director Hope Hicks, has told friends that she plans to leave the administration at the end of the year.

 

Shah is also considering his exit, but he has not yet settled on an exact date. Neither Sanders nor Shah immediately responded to repeated requests for comment.

Several other lower-level positions in the communications department left vacant in recent weeks are likely to remain unfilled, with more departures expected in the coming weeks, according to a former official. Numerous staffers have left the White House over the last several months, some voluntarily and others having been forced out.  

 

Over the course of the Trump administration, the White House has consolidated its workforce, eliminating jobs and assigning multiple portfolios of responsibility to individual staffers. Some positions have never been filled. Despite the smaller number of positions, the record-setting turnover rate has not slowed. Less than halfway through Mr. Trump's term, the turnover rate stands at 51 percent, according to the Brookings Institution. Turnover during Mr. Trump's first year in office was 34 percent -- nearly four times higher than turnover during the first year of the Obama administration.

 

"There will be even more people leaving the White House sooner rather than later, laid off or just leaving out of exhaustion. And it is going to be harder to find good people to replace them," a source close to the administration told CBS News. "I do think they're going to have a harder time getting the second wave of people in than the first, because those people were loyalists, and [new] folks will have to be recruited and encouraged and then survive the vetting process. In addition to all of that, the president prefers to have a small communications staff."

 

If the White House were a private-sector business, Tenpas said the level of turnover among senior staffers would result in the "stock and shareholders ... going nuts."

The White House has been plagued by leaks that have infuriated top White House officials, including one about communications aide Kelly Sadler making an insulting joke about Arizona Sen. John McCain, who is suffering from brain cancer. The incident spawned an Oval Office meeting with Sadler and senior communications aide Mercedes Schlapp that ended in recriminations and expletives over leaking. Many staffers have described the White House as a dysfunctional and toxic place to work. Sadler, too, recently left the White House. 

 

"So many people haven't even stayed in these jobs to master the learning curve," Tenpas told CBS News. "You don't hear much about the importance of expertise. This is a White House that doesn't seem to value that or understand the consequences of it. It's kind of one of those things where we may not know the vulnerability of lacking expertise unless there is a crisis -- or a crisis that may have been averted had a person been in the room."

 .

"Nobody wants to come in," a source close to the administration said. "So they've gone through two rounds and now they're at third tier of people who are just lucking out -- battlefield promotion ends up promoting people who aren't qualified for the position."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

End of the year, eh?

 

I'll still betcha Pruitt is gone before then. Rudy too. And I'll give you even odds on Sessions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, theLion said:

End of the year, eh?

 

I'll still betcha Pruitt is gone before then. Rudy too. And I'll give you even odds on Sessions. 

Did you see the picture of President Trump with his wingman meeting with Kim? 

 

Damn impressive. 

 

Pompeo is a stud. Bolton is a stud. Kelly is a stud. 

 

How many of the lesser performers who previously occupied those chairs would you have kept instead of the aforementioned studs? 

 

The selection process worked perfectly. 

 

People who wanted those jobs were given an audition and when they reached their maximum level of contribution it became clear that it was time for them to go. 

 

Without Tillerson we wouldn't have Pompeo.

 

Ditto Priebus to Kelly and McMaster to Bolton. 

 

Turnover is a good thing except to those who are accustomed to participation trophies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fake news.  This thread is spam.  They must get their info from comedy central like most Democrat voters.

 

 

Does @CBSNews know something I don’t about my plans and my future? I was at my daughter’s year-end Kindergarten event and they ran a story about my “plans to leave the WH” without even talking to me. I love my job and am honored to work for @POTUS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another story by 'unnamed sources"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RaymondMcKigney said:

Did you see the picture of President Trump with his wingman meeting with Kim? 

 

Damn impressive. 

 

Pompeo is a stud. Bolton is a stud. Kelly is a stud. 

 

How many of the lesser performers who previously occupied those chairs would you have kept instead of the aforementioned studs? 

 

The selection process worked perfectly. 

 

People who wanted those jobs were given an audition and when they reached their maximum level of contribution it became clear that it was time for them to go. 

 

Without Tillerson we wouldn't have Pompeo.

 

Ditto Priebus to Kelly and McMaster to Bolton. 

 

Turnover is a good thing except to those who are accustomed to participation trophies. 

Bolton a stud?>he is one of the architects  of the war that killed 4550 brave americans and instead of hanging the cocksucker you treat him with reverence?

you are a real piece of s hit and a traitor to the toops. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is an announcement for a July Job Fair posted at whitehouse.gov 

Applicants MUST love Trump and be able to articulate it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

the Lion

I'll still betcha Pruitt is gone before then. Rudy too. And I'll give you even odds on Sessions

 

 

 

Yup!....the Revolving Doors....Hilarious isn't it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Zaro said:

There is an announcement for a July Job Fair posted at whitehouse.gov 

Applicants MUST love Trump and be able to articulate it.

 

What's sad is that I don't know if that's a joke or not.

 

I think it's true, whether or not they advertise it honestly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bolton a stud?>he is one of the architects  of the war that killed 4550 brave americans and instead of hanging the cocksucker you treat him with reverence?

you are a real piece of s hit and a traitor to the toops. 

 

 

 

remember how they loved "the snake" cheney.....what is it about republiKlans and their love for Draft Dodging War Mongers????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, RaymondMcKigney said:

Did you see the picture of President Trump with his wingman meeting with Kim? Damn impressive. Pompeo is a stud. Bolton is a stud. Kelly is a stud. How many of the lesser performers who previously occupied those chairs would you have kept instead of the aforementioned studs? The selection process worked perfectly. People who wanted those jobs were given an audition and when they reached their maximum level of contribution it became clear that it was time for them to go. ithout Tillerson we wouldn't have Pompeo.Ditto Priebus to Kelly and McMaster to Bolton. Turnover is a good thing except to those who are accustomed to participation trophies. 

 

 

"Slurp slurp slurp sluuuuuuuurp……"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

 

 

"Slurp slurp slurp sluuuuuuuurp……"

Lol

"Bolton is a stud"

 

Very telling!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, drvoke said:

 

Principal Deputy White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders speaks during the press briefing at the White House in Washington, DC, on June 5, 2017.

 

 

LMFAO.  Good call. Who wants the worst job in the world?

 

 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/sarah-sanders-raj-shah-planning-to-depart-the-white-house/ar-AAyBNSZ?ocid=spartanntp

(Full article at above link)

 

 

Two of the most visible members of the Trump administration are planning their departures, the latest sign of upheaval in a White House marked by turmoil.

Press secretary Sarah Sanders and principal deputy press secretary Raj Shah are both heading for the exits, according to sources inside the White House and close to the administration. Sanders, who has become a confidante of President Trump since the departure of former communications director Hope Hicks, has told friends that she plans to leave the administration at the end of the year.

 

Shah is also considering his exit, but he has not yet settled on an exact date. Neither Sanders nor Shah immediately responded to repeated requests for comment.

Several other lower-level positions in the communications department left vacant in recent weeks are likely to remain unfilled, with more departures expected in the coming weeks, according to a former official. Numerous staffers have left the White House over the last several months, some voluntarily and others having been forced out.  

 

Over the course of the Trump administration, the White House has consolidated its workforce, eliminating jobs and assigning multiple portfolios of responsibility to individual staffers. Some positions have never been filled. Despite the smaller number of positions, the record-setting turnover rate has not slowed. Less than halfway through Mr. Trump's term, the turnover rate stands at 51 percent, according to the Brookings Institution. Turnover during Mr. Trump's first year in office was 34 percent -- nearly four times higher than turnover during the first year of the Obama administration.

 

"There will be even more people leaving the White House sooner rather than later, laid off or just leaving out of exhaustion. And it is going to be harder to find good people to replace them," a source close to the administration told CBS News. "I do think they're going to have a harder time getting the second wave of people in than the first, because those people were loyalists, and [new] folks will have to be recruited and encouraged and then survive the vetting process. In addition to all of that, the president prefers to have a small communications staff."

 

If the White House were a private-sector business, Tenpas said the level of turnover among senior staffers would result in the "stock and shareholders ... going nuts."

The White House has been plagued by leaks that have infuriated top White House officials, including one about communications aide Kelly Sadler making an insulting joke about Arizona Sen. John McCain, who is suffering from brain cancer. The incident spawned an Oval Office meeting with Sadler and senior communications aide Mercedes Schlapp that ended in recriminations and expletives over leaking. Many staffers have described the White House as a dysfunctional and toxic place to work. Sadler, too, recently left the White House. 

 

"So many people haven't even stayed in these jobs to master the learning curve," Tenpas told CBS News. "You don't hear much about the importance of expertise. This is a White House that doesn't seem to value that or understand the consequences of it. It's kind of one of those things where we may not know the vulnerability of lacking expertise unless there is a crisis -- or a crisis that may have been averted had a person been in the room."

 .

"Nobody wants to come in," a source close to the administration said. "So they've gone through two rounds and now they're at third tier of people who are just lucking out -- battlefield promotion ends up promoting people who aren't qualified for the position."

 

 

  News people are taking pharmaceuticals for paranoia etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Zaro said:

Lol

"Bolton is a stud"

 

Very telling!

Dude needs to keep his creepy mustache fantasies to himself.  :o  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DemoMan said:

 

 

"Slurp slurp slurp sluuuuuuuurp……"

That is how it looks to you because you are a sexual being. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Sanders has a tough job. It would wear someone down given enough time. 

I couldn't do it as well as she has, but I think it would be my kind of challenge. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RollingRock said:

Dude needs to keep his creepy mustache fantasies to himself.  :o  

That is how it looks to you because you are a Gay Bee.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RaymondMcKigney said:

I couldn't do it as well as she has, but I think it would be my kind of challenge. 

It is not my cup of tea. Give me an excel doc or database that is not executing correctly and I am more than ready. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×