WillFranklin

Revenue Is Actually Down For Months That Are Indicative Of The New Trump Tax Scam

The shills are trying to say revenue is up but it is down for the months indicative of the new rules.

Down for February and March, the only two months that are indicative of the new rules. Businesses were required to start withholding under the new rules in February so most all started February 1. In April taxpayers settled their 2017 taxes under the old rules so revenue in April is not indicative of the new rules.

https://www.fiscal.treasury.gov/fsreports/rpt/mthTreasStmt/mts0318.pdf

February 2017 revenue was 171,713,000,000 but February 2018 revenue was only 155,623,000,000.

March 2017 revenue was 216,584,000,000 but March 2018 revenue was only 210,832,000,000

Republicans are selling magic beans. Trillions in tax cuts for the rich, cut from spending on the people, the people will benefit!

Repeat with more trillions, they'll benefit! Repeat with more trillions, they'll benefit! It's remarkable. What a shock inequality is at record levels.

A lot of big corps gave away a small percentage of the big payoffs they would see, it was a one time thank you all gesture, where you were quickly given maybe five, or maybe even a thousand big buckeroos, so cha-ching in magical style, yet it would have felt much better in recessionary times, and what about the lesser halves, the poor folk who don't work for those ever so caring corps,

Thank you for giving me a very small shred of your newly earned revenue, in a one time offering, in a one time bonus, thank you, thank you for sharing the rest with the

rich shareholder, who in the end hath always given all they could to put the food on thy table, because when you stop and think about it, they really do care

about you and me, and Joe Bob who literally lives now down on the street because he cannot find work.

Peace!

Liberals can use the information in the OP to argue against the tax cuts since revenue is down.

On May 25, 2018 at 11:59 PM, WillFranklin said:

The shills are trying to say revenue is up but it is down for the months indicative of the new rules.

Down for February and March, the only two months that are indicative of the new rules. Businesses were required to start withholding under the new rules in February so most all started February 1. In April taxpayers settled their 2017 taxes under the old rules so revenue in April is not indicative of the new rules.

https://www.fiscal.treasury.gov/fsreports/rpt/mthTreasStmt/mts0318.pdf

February 2017 revenue was 171,713,000,000 but February 2018 revenue was only 155,623,000,000.

March 2017 revenue was 216,584,000,000 but March 2018 revenue was only 210,832,000,000

I think Aprils was the worst job creation in months.

gas $3

all we have to do is to chant America first and the rubes believe it

4 minutes ago, Gavin1966 said:

all we have to do is to chant America first and the rubes believe it

59 minutes ago, Craig234 said:

Well America  first was our WWII nazi group name.

i wonder how many trumpettes know that?

maybe they do and are proud

18 minutes ago, Gavin1966 said:

Well America  first was our WWII nazi group name.

i wonder how many trumpettes know that?

maybe they do and are proud

I've never seen one show any concern when they're told. trump could come out and praise Hitler tomorrow and they'd be fine with it.

UPDATE: If Republican shills say that the Trump Tax Scam took effect in January they are lying because the withholding was not due to go in effect until February. This article is from February 2, 2018:

http://time.com/money/5130699/new-tax-bill-paycheck-irs-calculator/

New guidance about how much money employers should withhold for income taxes was released by the Department of the Treasury and the IRS on Jan. 11, after President Trump signed the $1.5 trillion tax overhaul plan into law. Employers were instructed to implement the new withholding rates by Feb. 15, which means most employees will begin to see the effect this month, if they haven’t already.

Waiting for the treasury.gov numbers for May. Meanwhile:

http://thehill.com/policy/finance/391295-us-deficit-surges-to-530-billion-in-may-cbo

The federal budget deficit surged to $530 billion in the first eight months of the 2018 fiscal year, which began in October, surpassing last year's deficit over the same period by $97 billion, according to new figures.

The real update won't be until 2018 taxes are filed in 2019, and there's little doubt lower tax rates = lower taxes at these levels.

2 hours ago, Craig234 said:

The real update won't be until 2018 taxes are filed in 2019, and there's little doubt lower tax rates = lower taxes at these levels.

Yes and withholding is already showing the trend.

On 5/26/2018 at 2:28 AM, TheOldBarn said:

A lot of big corps gave away a small percentage of the big payoffs they would see, it was a one time thank you all gesture, where you were quickly given maybe five, or maybe even a thousand big buckeroos, so cha-ching in magical style, yet it would have felt much better in recessionary times, and what about the lesser halves, the poor folk who don't work for those ever so caring corps,

Thank you for giving me a very small shred of your newly earned revenue, in a one time offering, in a one time bonus, thank you, thank you for sharing the rest with the

rich shareholder, who in the end hath always given all they could to put the food on thy table, because when you stop and think about it, they really do care

about you and me, and Joe Bob who literally lives now down on the street because he cannot find work.

Peace!

Yeah! What you said again.

6 hours ago, Craig234 said:

Yeah, if the underclass doesn't starve to death by then.

13 hours ago, TheOldBarn said:

I'm retired. My income comes from dividends and capital gains. Tax cuts may yield a short term financial benefits to shareholders like me but they are detrimental to the long term health of the US economy. That will cost me money in the long run.

Not to mention the harm done to my working adult children. 

Trump is screwing the future for a short term shot in the arm. 

22 hours ago, Olivaw said:

I'm retired. My income comes from dividends and capital gains. Tax cuts may yield a short term financial benefits to shareholders like me but they are detrimental to the long term health of the US economy. That will cost me money in the long run.

Not to mention the harm done to my working adult children. 

Trump is screwing the future for a short term shot in the arm. 

Yes we will be paying more because of the interest rates on the debt, which are now rising.