On 5/23/2018 at 5:38 PM, splunch said:

There is definitely plenty of legs here for a South Park episode, just have him getting gradually more and more debilitated by one horrific disaster after another, each one making him more helpless and the people around him step up in his place and gradually just start doing nice sh!t for people, and it enrages him, and something else happens and it gets worse and worse, until his wife and his ex-wife form a non-profit to help Muslim children in Afghanistan, and they announce they are lovers and that he has a little dick...then his head just explodes, brains everywhere.

Say, that's not bad, really.

SWEET!

On 5/23/2018 at 10:14 PM, spotdogg said:

I do not wish death on anybody at all...I must say, however, that he is certainly not in the peak of health...He looks rather splotchy of late...Diet-related to be sure...The really scary thing about him passing on to hell, would be that Pence would become President...That is a terrifying thing for you all...The bromance would be over and Pence would unleash his holy wrath to no end...

We'll impeach that holy rolling bastard too.

1 minute ago, GorgeousGeorge said:

We'll impeach that holy rolling bastard too.

You will do nothing but watch him get re-elected and make the country great again, you will stay in your moms basement because you are a worthless fuk.

He catches aids from ivanka and his weenie weenie falls off but he bleeds to death from bleeding hemorrhoids caused by putin butt fukin him.

13 minutes ago, 123urout said:

You will do nothing but watch him get re-elected and make the country great again, you will stay in your moms basement because you are a worthless fuk.

You're not the boss of me now. Behave or I'll tell your mother you have been jerking off in your socks, again.

Duck615,

Are you still attracted to little boys or did the medical treatments work ?

14 hours ago, Yukon said:

Duck615,

they had to whack his pee pee.

Donald Trump Found Murdered!!!  Reports from Sing Sing are that Donald Trump was found dead in the laundry room, evidently raped to death in every orifice, including his ears.  Donald was serving a 1,000-year sentence following his convictions for child sex trafficking, treason, and other assorted crimes against humanity.  His death comes just one torture-filled year into his sentence, during which he has been repeatedly raped and beaten into the hospital.  A correlation between incidents of Trump being tormented in prison and large scale celebrations around the world has been observed.  Upon the report of his death, most of the civilized world has stopped functioning due to spontaneous celebrations, parties, people giving thanks to Jesus and other assorted deities, and general revelry.

On 6/8/2018 at 5:40 PM, Yukon said:

Duck615,

stay in fukkingtard canada you fukking gay canuck

1 minute ago, splunch said:

Donald Trump Found Murdered!!!  Reports from Sing Sing are that Donald Trump was found dead in the laundry room, evidently raped to death in every orifice, including his ears.  Donald was serving a 1,000-year sentence following his convictions for child sex trafficking, treason, and other assorted crimes against humanity.  His death comes just one torture-filled year into his sentence, during which he has been repeatedly raped and beaten into the hospital.  A correlation between incidents of Trump being tormented in prison and large scale celebrations around the world has been observed.  Upon the report of his death, most of the civilized world has stopped functioning due to spontaneous celebrations, parties, people giving thanks to Jesus and other assorted deities, and general revelry.

told ya little shiit head, anything happens to President Trump, you would be next!!!!

Just now, Duck615 said:

stay in fukkingtard canada you fukking gay canuck

Hilariously, lots and lots of Liberals are moving to North Carolina because of the nice climate, plenty of elbow room.  Now it's a battleground between the dipsh!t morons like Duck and the Liberals who are taking over, and winning as their numbers grow.  The end of the Dark Ages, and lots of ignorant retards are apoplectic over it.  It's hilarious.

1 minute ago, Duck615 said:

told ya little shiit head, anything happens to President Trump, you would be next!!!!

Why?  What, I suppose you're here to defend child sex traffickers now.  What  a scumbag.  Thanks for showing your true colors.

1 minute ago, splunch said:

Hilariously, lots and lots of Liberals are moving to North Carolina because of the nice climate, plenty of elbow room.  Now it's a battleground between the dipsh!t morons like Duck and the Liberals who are taking over, and winning as their numbers grow.  The end of the Dark Ages, and lots of ignorant retards are apoplectic over it.  It's hilarious.

never happen dipshiit!!! The Area I live in is highly conservative.

Our govenor who is a democrat, can't get anything done because both the state house and the senate are a Republican majority!!!! He has been a lame duck since his election... LMFAO

2 minutes ago, splunch said:

Why?  What, I suppose you're here to defend child sex traffickers now.  What  a scumbag.  Thanks for showing your true colors.

who is a sex trafficker?

We know bill clinton is already....

4 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

never happen dipshiit!!! The Area I live in is highly conservative.

Our govenor who is a democrat, can't get anything done because both the state house and the senate are a Republican majority!!!! He has been a lame duck since his election... LMFAO

The governor is a Democrat...I wonder how that happened, ha ha!!  You LOST that's how.  And as more and more of the state is invaded and settled by Liberals, you will lose more and more, until you're just a sad little pocket of angry stupids that get voted down on everything from gay marriage to trans access to bathrooms to how undocumented immigrants are treated.  I can't wait until the whole state becomes a sanctuary state, and you have to live alongside all kinds of immigrants that work harder than you and are much, much smarter than you.

Of course, I should probably hope that you're incarcerated for something relatively harmless like repeated car theft before this all happens, because mentally ill people like you are a threat to human beings when you don't get your way.  Best if you're locked up, along with President Trump the child molester, whom you love, strangely.

7 minutes ago, splunch said:

North Carolina is divided between the educated people of the Research triangle area (Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill) and Charlotte, and villages of hillbilly hicktown and rural yokels strewn about the rest of the state.

3 minutes ago, splunch said:

The governor is a Democrat...I wonder how that happened, ha ha!!  You LOST that's how.  And as more and more of the state is invaded and settled by Liberals, you will lose more and more, until you're just a sad little pocket of angry stupids that get voted down on everything from gay marriage to trans access to bathrooms to how undocumented immigrants are treated.  I can't wait until the whole state becomes a sanctuary state, and you have to live alongside all kinds of immigrants that work harder than you and are much, much smarter than you.

Of course, I should probably hope that you're incarcerated for something relatively harmless like repeated car theft before this all happens, because mentally ill people like you are a threat to human beings when you don't get your way.  Best if you're locked up, along with President Trump the child molester, whom you love, strangely.

he lost because he was an idiot!!!

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Behold!  a prize hicktown yokel!

STFU XO YOU FUKKING CHILD MOLESTER!!!

10 hours ago, splunch said:

I live here. I can verify that this state is going blue soon.

When it becomes blue we will try and convict the crooked and lying gopers who run this state like a dictatorship in a good old boys way. No mas, mofos.

News just in, Trump was out golfing in Florida this weekend, and was struck by lightning.  This apparently fried his entire speech center, so he can no longer talk.  He seemed otherwise okay, so he decided to resume his round at great risk in the lightning to the members of his entourage, which were obliged to stay with him while he indulged himself.  He reportedly was using Twitter to talk trash on the golf course, while insisting on driving his own cart, and he drove into a tree.  Both hands have been amputated, so he can no longer communicate, and he hit his head, so he can no longer form complete sentences, though he can still understand what is going on around him.

In related news, a new shade of purple has been named Trump Rage, after the color his head turned when Melania announced she would be using part of Trump's fortune to start a shelter for homeless undocumented Mexicans in every city of the country.

UPDATE:  Shortly after Melania Trump announced her intention to seek a divorce and publicly acknowledged she has been having an affair for the past few years with Colin Kapernick, Donald Trump was found dead in his private rooms.  The cause of death has been reported as uncontrollable rage and frustration, leading to an extremely painful heart attack and stroke combined, which left him drooling on himself for hours before he was discovered.  His wife tweeted a picture of herself naked dancing for Colin Kapernick in response to the news.

Tragedy at the White House today, as President Trump apparently kicked the chef off of the grill and told him he didn't know what he was doing, that nobody was better at grilling steak'um than he is, and shoving the chef aside and grasping the spatula from him.  Within seconds the chemicals in Trump's hair were on fire, as the fumes were ignited by the grill and the flames raced back to his head.  The Secret Service saw the flash, but apparently were not immediately aware that the President's hair was on fire, because it is so disturbing that most of them had involuntarily trained themselves never to look at it, or at his face, lest they make eye contact and have their souls frozen forever.  By the time someone realized it, the President's entire head had been barbecued, totally scalped, charred to a black crisp.  As he lay dying in agony, his wife pointed out that he was hideous to look at, and she could not stomach his ugliness or his terrible stink, and walked away smiling.

Within minutes of the news breaking, no less than 4 billion people erupted into spontaneous song and celebration.

Is Trump still not dead?  You know noblesse oblige is totally dead when our Illuminati or whatever they are won't even do us a solid and send some Manchurian Candidate after this scumbag.  If we cannot count on the Bilderberg blue bloods to assassinate a hemorrhoid like Trump what good are they?  

You know, they are corrupting the 4th Estate, undermining our faith in law and order, law enforcement, the justice of our entire system, the faith we have in our judges and our Congress....and now they are watching as the Orange Cvnt undermines the entire upper crust, portrays them for the world to see as idiotic, childish, self-centered, spoiled little brats.  The least they could do is have him strangled, for their own image, if nothing else.  He's an embarrassment to billionaires everywhere.