Just now, Duck615 said:

poor splunch, I think he swallowed way too much splunch cum!!!!

Thanks for the bump, Dick, I mean Duck.

Just now, splunch said:

anything to make you look like the bigger asswipe than you really are!!!!

Just now, Duck615 said:

that shouldn't be hard.

On 8/27/2018 at 2:25 PM, Duck615 said:

You are evil!

Trump telling the refried christians that there will be violence if the democrats win the mid terms.

Now isn't that special? Trump is predicting his own demise. 

1 minute ago, TDS said:

Trump telling the refried christians that there will be violence if the democrats win the mid terms.

Now isn't that special? Trump is predicting his own demise. 

you call me evil you POS libtard…. the fukking democrats are going to get their asses handed to them...

The Trump death watch as history will repeat itself...poor stupid Democrats!

Reagan_-_1984_landslide_map.jpg&f=1

We laugh at democrat ignorance

th?id=OIP.jBb3OpFsa4Mx8ndbsC6a-QHaGA%26p

13 minutes ago, 123urout said:

I proudly voted for Mondale.

I still wonder, would President Mondale have prevented this country being taken over by Granadian Communists?

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Of course you did

girls_laughing.jpg?1318992465&f=1

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

YOU AND THE DC SWAMP....GO FIGURE!

On 8/29/2018 at 7:53 AM, Duck615 said:

you call me evil you POS libtard…. the fukking democrats are going to get their asses handed to them...

Thank you for licking them clean before handing them to us,

On 8/29/2018 at 8:18 AM, XavierOnassis said:

I have to wonder: will the violence that Trump predicts involve burning the Reichstag  Congress building? 

Soon to be named the John McCain building.

On 8/27/2018 at 2:25 PM, splunch said:

Duck swallows.

On 8/29/2018 at 8:05 AM, 123urout said:

Time to change your depends. You've got a hellofa loaf in them. 

On 8/29/2018 at 7:53 AM, Duck615 said:

Nobody calls you evil.  You're just a dumb troll.

Is Trump dead yet?  Is evil a preservative or something?  How does he keep ticking?  Or does God know that Pence is somehow even worse, so he's keeping Trump going to prevent him from nuking the Middle East in a Biblically inspired fit of madness?

Breaking: Trump dead.  He went to press the flesh in a troubled urban district with lots of minorities that his handlers told him was in play, and the GOP candidate needed his help.  When he got there he was received warmly by the partisan crowd at the event, but as he spoke, the presence of so many...  brown people ...in the crowd gave him such overwhelming anxiety and loathing that his entire body just stopped functioning, he simultaneously had a heart attack, a stroke, a prolapsed anus, and vomited all over the podium and himself as he lay thrashing on the floor.

The entire room of sycophants was only able to keep up the charade fore a few seconds, until Trump gave a few more spasmodic thrashings and then lay quiescent on the stage.  Into the moment of silence immediately afterwards the entire crowd abruptly cheered and began dancing.  The party spilled out onto the streets and within an hour all wars had stopped, everywhere, oppressive regimes had vacated their positions of power, and people around the world were dancing and singing and embracing each other in joy.

BREAKING:  Donald Trump Murdered!!  

In a shocking development, Trump invited his Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh to the White House to discuss his confirmation process, but he forgot to hide the booze in the Oval Office.  Kav got into the whiskey early and often, and as he got more hammered he became more and more like Trump.  They started out laughing over which women they would most like to rape, but things got contentious when Kav said he wanted to rape "that whore with the clothing line that is somebody's daughter."  When Trump figured out he was talking about Ivanka, he flew into a rage and attacked Kav, who, despite a blood alcohol level above 2% was able to fight off President Trump and knocked him over.  He then picked up a new addition to the Oval Office, a marble bust of President Trump commissioned by Trump, and smashed the President's skull with it.  

Kav was taken out in handcuffs laughing insanely, covered in blood and brains.

A celebration commenced instantly outside in the streets and has since spread across the country and around the world, with no signs of stopping anytime soon.

On 9/6/2018 at 5:40 PM, Yukon said:

Trump will die sooner than later I hope,.

so will you