On 5/23/2018 at 5:38 PM, MidnightMax said:

The HATE FILLED SOCIOPATH named "splunch" needs to seem medical help.

IMMEDIATELY.

I bet you go down to the ABORTION CLINIC and sift through their dumpster and rave over all those DEAD BABIES you find too.

Especially those "black ones" seeing that you are a definite RACIST shi'tstain.

Stay on topic.

15 minutes ago, GorgeousGeorge said:

lol.

I'd like to see trump get struck by lightning while golfing at mar logo.

17 hours ago, GorgeousGeorge said:

lol.

I'd like to see trump get struck by lightning while golfing at mar logo.

That's an excellent idea, actually, because even the Trumpsters would have a hard time convincing themselves that him getting struck by lightning was a Liberal plot...which I'm pretty sure they're going to run with when he does kick the bucket of a heart attack after decades of eating KFC and McDonald's.

Plus, a lightning strike might induce a debilitating stroke or otherwise render him uncommunicative, so his family members could take over and fulfill my dream of gradually starting to do decent and nice things on his behalf, which drives him insane with rage until his head finally just explodes.  

4 minutes ago, splunch said:

That's an excellent idea, actually, because even the Trumpsters would have a hard time convincing themselves that him getting struck by lightning was a Liberal plot...which I'm pretty sure they're going to run with when he does kick the bucket of a heart attack after decades of eating KFC and McDonald's.

Plus, a lightning strike might induce a debilitating stroke or otherwise render him uncommunicative, so his family members could take over and fulfill my dream of gradually starting to do decent and nice things on his behalf, which drives him insane with rage until his head finally just explodes.  

Either you failed miserably at an attempt at humor/satire or you have no grasp of the Constitution.

3 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

Either you failed miserably at an attempt at humor/satire or you have no grasp of the Constitution.

The Constitution has very little to do with what I posted, I think that's totally fair to say.

1 minute ago, splunch said:

The Constitution has very little to do with what I posted, I think that's totally fair to say.

Really?

11 minutes ago, splunch said:

Plus, a lightning strike might induce a debilitating stroke or otherwise render him uncommunicative, so his family members could take over

If a President is debilitated by a stroke (which you have to be massive) or is rendered uncommunicative you think his family members could take over?  You think the Constitution doesn't address that?

1 hour ago, BatteryPowered said:

Really?

If a President is debilitated by a stroke (which you have to be massive) or is rendered uncommunicative you think his family members could take over?  You think the Constitution doesn't address that?

Did I not say this was not about the Constitution?  It was a joke, you totally humorless unfunny stick in the mud.  And no, I don't think that.  If Trump were incapacitated, but still coherent, his family would take over his business affairs, would inherit and start managing his wealth, to whatever degree is spelled out in his billionaire lawyer business.  And with his great wealth, with their control over that wealth, they would start to do things, like set up an orphanage for Mexican children. 

Their acts of kindness at his expense would effectively kill him, because he hates kindness and decency so passionately.

1 hour ago, Arris said:

Maybe some disgruntled righty will shoot him. Such irony that would be.

I know, but that requires that somebody be so severely injured psychologically by him that they suffer enormously and then wind up in prison on top of it.  I'd rather an act of god lay him low and subject him to indignities.

Getting closer, middle of August is my chosen date.  On or before the 14th he's dead after a massive heart attack and stroke combo.  And it happens live on TV, and he sh!ts all over himself, just for fun.

And the entire world has that moment where they're like, "I can't believe I actually wished harm on him...I feel so guilty, so ashamed...no wait, never mind, I'm glad that fvcker died horribly."  And then the party starts.

"Ding Dong!  Trump is dead, the big fat Trump, the wicked Trump."

If treasonous trump ran his mouth like he did with bf putin, in my neighborhood, he wouldn't last long at all, period!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, mikdee9165 said:

If treasonous trump ran his mouth like he did with bf putin, in my neighborhood, he wouldn't last long at all, period!!!!!!

Welcome Mikdee9165. Good luck.

8 minutes ago, mikdee9165 said:

There's lots of Trump's roids in Palm Desert California aren't there?

President Trump had just returned from his European tour this afternoon, and landed at the airport.  He shouldered his way past his wife to take the stairs down from the plane first, and some say they saw her hand discretely touch him on the back, though footage of the scene cannot confirm this.  What is known is that President Trump missed the first step down and tumbled head first down the stairs to the tarmac.  By the time he came to rest his skull was split open and his brains were on the ground.  Following a stunned silence, the crowd watching with protest signs erupted in a cheer, as did the First Lady, most of the Secret Service, the flight crew, President Trump's children, the tower, everyone watching on TV, around the world, and soon, the entire world.

Services will not be held because nobody who could keep a straight face and not appear jubilant could be found to scoop up his remains and accompany them in any sort of procession.  The body was scraped off the runway by a bulldozer and within a few hours the coyotes and vultures had cleaned it to the bone.

A collective sigh by so many people at once occurred around the planet that it appears to have reversed the effects of global warming somehow, and people are so happy that all wars everywhere have stopped.  The world is better in every way now that Trump is dead.  We will not be broadcasting again, because nothing terrible is happening anywhere for us to capitalize on.  Have a wonderful life, and let me know if you need any help with anything.

BREAKING:  President Trump was found dead today, killed by an overly enthusiastic fanboy name Spycar who was licking his butt crack, and got carried away and shoved his entire head up Trump's ass.  

One source close to the scene said it was "pretty nasty" and appeared to be near vomiting.  "He just kept eating, slurping it all up, even after he was dead...it was horrible..."

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 8:27 AM, XavierOnassis said:
  •  
  •  
  • 28,129 posts

DIRECTIONS FOR RUNNING A FAT IGNORANT SUMBITCH OUT OF TOWN ON A RAIL

One bucket of tar.

Two bushels of feathers: turkey feathers preferred for symbolic reasons.

One rail, at least two meters long (metric measurements preferred, again, for symbolic reasons).

Two hearty runners and an accurate map showing the location of the city limits.

Some rope for lashing a Trump to the pole following the tarring and feathering.

One fat old Trump.

One ball gag (optional).

An accurate map showing the city limits.

Invite the media.

That's funny.

On 7/17/2018 at 2:40 PM, splunch said:

President Trump had just returned from his European tour this afternoon, and landed at the airport.  He shouldered his way past his wife to take the stairs down from the plane first, and some say they saw her hand discretely touch him on the back, though footage of the scene cannot confirm this.  What is known is that President Trump missed the first step down and tumbled head first down the stairs to the tarmac.  By the time he came to rest his skull was split open and his brains were on the ground.  Following a stunned silence, the crowd watching with protest signs erupted in a cheer, as did the First Lady, most of the Secret Service, the flight crew, President Trump's children, the tower, everyone watching on TV, around the world, and soon, the entire world.

Services will not be held because nobody who could keep a straight face and not appear jubilant could be found to scoop up his remains and accompany them in any sort of procession.  The body was scraped off the runway by a bulldozer and within a few hours the coyotes and vultures had cleaned it to the bone.

A collective sigh by so many people at once occurred around the planet that it appears to have reversed the effects of global warming somehow, and people are so happy that all wars everywhere have stopped.  The world is better in every way now that Trump is dead.  We will not be broadcasting again, because nothing terrible is happening anywhere for us to capitalize on.  Have a wonderful life, and let me know if you need any help with anything.

Ding Dong, the Trump is dead!  \

Which old Trump? The gasbag Trump!

Oh yeah, happy day
Wake up you sleepy head
Rub your eyes
Get out of that bed
Wake up, the wicked old Trump is dead!
He's gone where the goblins go below, below, below, yo ho!

He calls Mueller's investigation a witch hunt.
Actually, it seems to be more of a warlock hunt.

Fox News and Z09 are reporting that rabid communistical jihadists have killed President Trump on Maxine Waters' orders.  It appears Trump actually died when he at too much fried chicken and then descended into the White House basement where he kept his child sex slaves in cages, and had a heart attack and fell down the stairs.  As his rape dungeon was his own private area, he lay bleeding and choking and sh!tting himself for several hours before he was discovered.  The Secret Service promptly took photographs and disseminated them around the world as he lay in frustrated agony dying, and they are available all over the Internet.  They are HILARIOUS.  However, this has not stopped Fox News from blaming Maxine Waters and "leftists" for Trump's death.  Extraordinarily ignorant stupid pieces of sh!t across nation rose up in response to the Fox News reports, and have begun killing minorities, people with all of their teeth, anyone not driving a pickup truck, and anyone with an IQ over 85.  Decent and intelligent people, their hand forced, have moved to put a stop to their uprising and it looks like most of Trump's supporters and Fox News' viewers will be exterminated within the next few days, to the great relief of pretty much everyone else on the planet.

Celebrations of the extermination of Trump and the pathetic losers who worship him are slated for sometime next week, when all of the bodies have been cleaned up and processed into fertilizer, where at last, these ignorant scumbags will serve a purpose.

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 3:56 PM, Duck615 said:

Not a pedophile you fukking pussyboy canuck coward!!!!

Oh.......you're a pedo all right.

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 4:33 PM, splunch said:

BREAKING:  President Trump was found dead today, killed by an overly enthusiastic fanboy name Spycar who was licking his butt crack, and got carried away and shoved his entire head up Trump's ass.  

One source close to the scene said it was "pretty nasty" and appeared to be near vomiting.  "He just kept eating, slurping it all up, even after he was dead...it was horrible..."

Is he really DEAD ????? There really is a God after all.

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 10:13 AM, Duck615 said:

STFU YOU DUMBASS CANUCK!!!!

I bet a faggot like you would love to blow Donald ?

Just now, ducatirider said:

I'm surprised a nutcase hasn't assassinated trump yet.

I too am very surprised h has survived. The USA has so many crazy fcuks with guns. Trump must be the most protected President in US history.